April 27, 2024, 04:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 256406 times)
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: June 26, 2005, 09:58:08 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Old judge has moved to another job.  

d
Quote from: "azvet"
I don't thinkthe lawyer get to attend, but not sure. I think each detainee gets interviewed by the judge for 2-3 hours, and each one is done separately.
Don't know why the change in judges, maybe an elevation to a higher level judge. Lets hope he's not as bad as Ito in the OJ event.

perhaps a recusal?
 No, he was appointed to the Carribean Court.    I think they ae short of judges out there.  Could they move the case to Holland?

i have beenhaving  hard time figureing out just what a defence lawyer does in Aruba
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 26, 2005, 09:59:15 AM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
Old judge has moved to another job.  

d
Quote from: "azvet"
I don't thinkthe lawyer get to attend, but not sure. I think each detainee gets interviewed by the judge for 2-3 hours, and each one is done separately.
Don't know why the change in judges, maybe an elevation to a higher level judge. Lets hope he's not as bad as Ito in the OJ event.

perhaps a recusal?
 No, he was appointed to the Carribean Court.    I think they ae short of judges out there.  Could they move the case to Holland?

i have beenhaving  hard time figureing out just what a defence lawyer does in Aruba
Talks to the press and says nothing.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:45 AM »

Good morning fellow monkeys!

All I want to say is, if anyone stole/kidnapped/murdered/raped/harmed my daughter, vengeance would be mine!   Twisted Evil  Having said that, I do NOT want the wrong people arrested.  Vengeance meaning action thru the legal system...not thru my own hands.  AND...I wouldn't want someone arrested just for the sake of "arresting someone".  

However I do think those in custody have something to do with Natalee's disappearance.

I am impressed with Beth Holloway's actions.  In fact, I'm in awe.... I'm a wuss when it comes to the thought of some bodily harm coming to either of my kids!

Carry on. I'm still on coffee....
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 26, 2005, 10:02:41 AM »

Amen.  Perhaps arubagirl could explain?
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 26, 2005, 10:11:45 AM »

I'm impatient....this waiting is getting insane....I even thought we were going to be bored to death with a report on mango juice (FOX). Glad it was only an ad.......

Anyone want to bet who gets what amount of time in jail??

Easy bet....Joren stays another round!

Not sure about the brothers or dad??
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 26, 2005, 10:12:05 AM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"

I agree.  However, I thought they are allowed to visit with their clients.  What concerns me is having a lawyer for a father leads me to believe Joran is going to keep his mouth shut, no matter what.  I'm sure Dad said "Don't talk, you don't have to"  

Original reports suggest Joran was shocked that he father was arrested.
Orangecrush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 26, 2005, 10:12:33 AM »

Could someone enlighten me a the timelime between when the Kalpoe brothers drop NH and JVDS off and the time Joran text messaged his friend.  

Curious.  May not take a lot of time to murder someone, but to hatch a plan and dispose of a body would seem to me to take more than an hour.  Unless of course he was experienced at doing this and knew the drill.  

Thanks, orangecrush
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: June 26, 2005, 10:12:58 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Kacky...

You're looking FABULOUS this morning, Dahlink....

That is the BEST avitar...

LOL

I'm gonna put up a new Nancy Drew soon...I didn't want to take up bandwidth.

ain't plastic surgery maaaaarrrrvelous!   kiss kiss!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2005, 10:13:37 AM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
i have beenhaving  hard time figuring out just what a defence lawyer does in Aruba

In the investigative phase, before actual charges are lodged, i don't think they have much to do except monitor and enter procedural motions.  I beleieve they will be present today and can provide advice to clients.  my impression is they get busy when charges are actually brought, at which time they can bring up all the mistakes made in this phase.  

about the search and wind.  wind is constant.  see those trees that are permanently bent in one direction?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: June 26, 2005, 10:15:40 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
I'm impatient....this waiting is getting insane....I even thought we were going to be bored to death with a report on mango juice (FOX). Glad it was only an ad.......

Anyone want to bet who gets what amount of time in jail??

Easy bet....Joren stays another round!

Not sure about the brothers or dad??

I think they all remain detained. Possibly they decide to change the status on one or two to material witness rather then suspects. if anyone does get out Im betting on Steve C and/or Satish. Deepok, Joran and dad all stay in. Thats my guess.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: June 26, 2005, 10:15:52 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Kacky...

You're looking FABULOUS this morning, Dahlink....

That is the BEST avitar...

LOL

I'm gonna put up a new Nancy Drew soon...I didn't want to take up bandwidth.

ain't plastic surgery maaaaarrrrvelous!   kiss kiss!

LMAO.. thats for the laugh!!  Laughing
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 26, 2005, 10:16:19 AM »

Quote from: "Orangecrush"
Could someone enlighten me a the timelime between when the Kalpoe brothers drop NH and JVDS off and the time Joran text messaged his friend.  

Curious.  May not take a lot of time to murder someone, but to hatch a plan and dispose of a body would seem to me to take more than an hour.  Unless of course he was experienced at doing this and knew the drill.  

Thanks, orangecrush

see timeline in topics.  you are right there is very little time for rank amateurs to dispose of a body so it won't be dug up or float starting from scratch with no tools in pitch darkness and trying to beat daylight at 6 am.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 26, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »

about the search and wind.  wind is constant.  see those trees that are permanently bent in one direction?

Sounds exactly like Wyoming....oops, Aruba has trees.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 26, 2005, 10:18:10 AM »

So if one of them is released, do you think they'll talk to the press?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:18 AM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"

CAN they talk to the press?  It's my understanding that just because you're released doesn't mean you won't be brought right back in the next day, or week, or month...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: June 26, 2005, 10:20:58 AM »

Good question... IMO  I doubt they will talk to press..may be advised not to.. and who knows.. they could always be brought back in later?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 26, 2005, 10:21:14 AM »

I think thats why everyone will be detained even if they are just witnesses at this point. After the security guard spoke with the press I dont think they want these guys to. My understanding someone on the news said you can be held as a material witness in aruba and remain in custody. Given the media attention I bet no one goes home today.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:12 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

CAN they talk to the press?  It's my understanding that just because you're released doesn't mean you won't be brought right back in the next day, or week, or month...

The security guards spoke.  If they release Steve Croes it's possible he'll talk...but I doubt if either of the Kalpoe brothers will, especially if one is still in jail.
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:20 AM »

I am really surprised that Anita VDS is talking to the press like she is.  Don't get me wrong, I am glad, but I wonder if her son or husband's lawyers are happy about her comments.
Louise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 26, 2005, 10:26:31 AM »

While Anita cannot reveal what her son/husband said to her, she may have invaluable information such has:

Was laundary done and has son/husband ever done laundary. If they have never touched a washing machine and suddenly Joran washed his clothes he wore that night, would that be significant?

Were things missing from the house. For example did she have a ball of rope in her laundary room for the last 7 years and was it suddenly gone.

Was Joran in possession of an ATM card?

WAs her garden observed to be freshly dug, a new bed for instance that wasn't there before she left for Holland.

Was the car washed and squeaky clean? Did husband or son ever was the car.?

If my husband ever washes his car and gets it cleaned I will know he murdered someone.

What I am saying is that this woman is in a position to have noticed unusual things.

As to the criticism of Jar and his attitude, some her identify more wtih anyone else in the world than an angry white well to do man. And I say my attitude would be a damn sight worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.