April 27, 2024, 05:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 256415 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2005, 11:36:42 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
kkial, I can understand the willingness of the police to ask her, but what precisely would they ask? "So, saw anything different when you came back?"

I suspect if they do arrest her, it will be soley to put pressure on PVDS and JVDS.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:23 PM »

Daniel, for real? Wow, didn't know that.

Kipster, urm, it's a backyard. To take a picture I would have to go the back of the house. I'm pretty sure that the walls are high, and my camera can't take pictures through walls, so that's not going to happen.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:27 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "heartache"
nikki... it was a question. And one I think I can answer. No, the damn beach has not been dug up and if there were cadaver dogs in Aruba then the Texans would not be bringing them.

OK. Didn't the LE dig up the beach at the Marriott (forgot to add that to timeline)? With the too-happy panty guy and the radio station calling for diggers in the morning before the LE got there in the afternoon? Hasn't this area been thoroughly searched? Tuesday June 14.

Also I think Nat was on de palm tours on the 29th, from 930 - 2 pm.  I don't think all 140 MB students could jump on this boat.

Also Deepak does not end work at 10pm, according to the mom he finishes at 11pm.

Also the Soul beach Festival was from 7-11pm. starring Lauryn Hill..Nat could have been there..
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:31 PM »

He was in the past or he was teaching at the time, Antonio Carlo was one of his students, was this in Aruba? I read that he was out of work and looking for a position with the justice dept, or some related position just recently.
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:46 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Companzi stated:"I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest. He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well. "

I suspect Jug was reacting with the manner PVDS obstructed the investigation the first night.

Regarding Jug's description of PVDS' and Deepak's obstruction the first night, in how (I assume) they both were telling JVDS (who Jug says wanted to help) "not to say anything." I personally think that is really why PVDS was arrested. But more curiously to me, how does Jug's description of that night jive with  Beth's, who claimed that JVDS was rude and arrogant to her?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Compananzi - I'm not sure I follow your post but I do feel queazy about the speed of response from the Natalee's parents and the level of it. I could imagine Beth and Jug flying in to "wait for Natalee" and ask questions and push the police to investigate but there's something about Jug and 5 buddies (I think that's what he said the other night) and the FBI and the DEA all descending that fast - coupled with the complete shutdown of any negative info or even informational info from MB students that sits in the back of my mind nagging. Not even speculating here, just recording uneasiness on this score.

Is it true on top of it that Beth was in Arkansas and had to drive home first?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:56 PM »

Jug and Beth Twitty are the kind of people who're determined to find their daughter and they really don't care too much what anyone thinks of why or how they go about it! They are VICTIMS and they don't need all the finger-pointing at them right now. They are more worried about RESULTS than IMAGE.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2005, 11:38:25 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Sorry I had to include a funny Geraldo moment! lmao

LOVED it!  LOL! ROFLMAO!  Very Happy  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2005, 11:38:56 PM »

Nat was at the BOYZIIMEN concert, Soul Festival.
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2005, 11:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "Selena"
This mat be moot,but PVDS was not working prior to NH's appearence on the island. He was trying to get some type of position in the justice dept, clerical or something to that nature. People have posted that a part time judge doesn't make a very hefty salary anyway, but he was out of work. His wife is a teacher. Who was paying for nights out on the town and gambling? And was Mrs in Holland for a week? that would have menat the other two children were home, at school all week? Does anyone know?

I believe I heard them say on the news that he was also a teacher and had been turned down for the position as a judge.  (On Geraldo tonight)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2005, 11:39:37 PM »

Well, Sb, I'm curious why she went to JvdS house, and not for example the Kalpoe's house.

Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2005, 11:40:33 PM »

kkial, I can understand the willingness of the police to ask her, but what precisely would they ask? "So, saw anything different when you came back?"

I am not so sure that they did not talk to her last weekend..remember she was there at the same time as PVDS..I would ask a lot of the same questions that Greta asked....She certainly is not responsible for anything that her son "might" had done...that is all..I feel sorry for her

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2005, 11:40:35 PM »

iquietos, as I understand, they brought in Dutch experts in interrogating. I don't think these people would have any loyalty to PvdS

The interrogators wouldn't but what about the prosecutors who are his colleagues?  the appearance is that they first cut him slack and then slammed him hard.  Was that a tactic?  Rudy Croes said it was.  Now Rudy says they are using Paulus to get at Joran.  Is he not the Minister?  What is he doing talking to Gerardo?  

I am talking about perception here.  I am in no position to judge any of it.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2005, 11:41:07 PM »

Quote from: "Selena"
Nat was at the BOYZIIMEN concert, Soul Festival.

Before 9:30 or after.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2005, 11:41:38 PM »

Companzi stated:

"Also Deepak does not end work at 10pm, according to the mom he finishes at 11pm."

Actually the Internet Cafe closes at 10 p.m. on Sunday according to the sign on the door that was shown on Fox News.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2005, 11:42:11 PM »

goon squad wrote:

"<<Or, in other words... who MISLEAD the investigation since the beginning.>>

Yeah, like no searches tied to JVDS and the Kalpoes for a week and a half... totally Jug's call!"

What?  I don't understand what you're saying...?
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2005, 11:42:14 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
WTF have u been???
I'm almost at 1,000....
LOL... I saw that Very Happy But I haven't too much patience to spend my time hearing only SIDED opinions.
I'm furious when I see "Tupperware" brainstorms Rolling Eyes so... I take my "papers" and go to the beach Wink
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2005, 11:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Compananzi - I'm not sure I follow your post but I do feel queazy about the speed of response from the Natalee's parents and the level of it. I could imagine Beth and Jug flying in to "wait for Natalee" and ask questions and push the police to investigate but there's something about Jug and 5 buddies (I think that's what he said the other night) and the FBI and the DEA all descending that fast - coupled with the complete shutdown of any negative info or even informational info from MB students that sits in the back of my mind nagging. Not even speculating here, just recording uneasiness on this score.

Could be because they know their daughter and she would NEVER do something like this. They had a friend arrange a private charter so they could leave immediately. I'm sure, by the time they got there the police were involved already on a missing person report by the chaperones/hotel personnel and I will bet my tutu Beth spoke with Natalees friends too. Only makes sense. Because she was an American, the FBI was notified and it may even have been through the Aruban Police that they were notified.

"Leave no stone unturned"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »

iquitos, I have no idea what did idiot is doing talking to Geraldo.

As for his former colleagues...I don't see where a colleague would demand such loyalty, I know that I'm not that loyal to my current ones.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »

Daniel, for real? Wow, didn't know that.

Kipster, urm, it's a backyard. To take a picture I would have to go the back of the house. I'm pretty sure that the walls are high, and my camera can't take pictures through walls, so that's not going to happen.

u r funny!!!!
lolololololololollo
why don't i go to kennedy compund ???

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.