April 27, 2024, 12:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 256380 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 26, 2005, 12:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Why does it say "Monkey Junkie" under several posters names?  Yikes.

I think it is because we have over 500 posts.

Oh dear, I hate "labels".  Ugrrrrrr.

I just had a sleuth breakfast....

Bacon, organic eggs, toast (with homemade raspberry jam, in honor of JazzyBerry) organic orange juice, and Starbucks French Roast Black.
grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: June 26, 2005, 12:11:54 PM »

lots of money thrown around...and all of the highest bank officers still have their jobs....just curious...
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: June 26, 2005, 12:12:27 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "DAG"
[
I think Joran's hearing is over, that leaves the other 4 before we hear anything.  At least that's my take from what was announced on Fox News.

So would you say his hearing was rather short...considering?  Or did his start promptly at 8:30??

Sounds like the normal amount of time to me, 3-4 hours.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: June 26, 2005, 12:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
[
I think Joran's hearing is over, that leaves the other 4 before we hear anything.  At least that's my take from what was announced on Fox News.

So would you say his hearing was rather short...considering?  Or did his start promptly at 8:30??

From what I have heard this morning, I think they started about 20 minutes late.  So he was in there, what, about 2 hours????
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: June 26, 2005, 12:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
According to FOX, Joran's hearing is over (no details yet). But there are still four more hearing to go!!

That is Paulus hearing is over, not Jorans.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
This is from America's Most Wanted, second to the last paragraph at the bottom.
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411
According to Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, friends say Natalee was last seen with a local resident who claimed to be a foreign exchange student (AP).

Yesterday, I went to the MSN webspace (sorry, don't have link), and I read a statement along these lines....Natalie was very active in a ?group? which was for foreign exchange student promotion. And then it was said that maybe her involvement and participation in the group was used against her.
Interesting to say the least, especially since John Walsh AMW site says Joran claimed to be a foreign exchange student. Hmmmmmm  
Anyone else see or hear about this?  Has it caused speculation??

I've read this comment as well. My take on it is that if he said that he was referring to going to college in Florida, where he would be an exchange student
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:33 PM »

Quote from: "cast"
According to FOX, Joran's hearing is over (no details yet). But there are still four more hearing to go!!

FOX reported that Joran's hearing was over, not Paulus.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:37 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.....I guess I need to turn the volume up.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:55 PM »

I heard them (on Fox) say Joran also   (??????????)
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 26, 2005, 12:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
After lunch we're going to pass by the courthouse if there is nothing new.

You guys want pictures?

See if you can get one of Joran in a blue plaid shirt.

ArubaGirl ,I have a Chat Pal that Love A Pic of PVdS in Hand Cuffs. Very Happy
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: June 26, 2005, 12:14:11 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

I think it is because we have over 500 posts.

Oh dear, I hate "labels".  Ugrrrrrr.

I just had a sleuth breakfast....

Bacon, organic eggs, toast (with homemade raspberry jam, in honor of JazzyBerry) organic orange juice, and Starbucks French Roast Black.

That me me hungry

Innocent people dont lie.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: June 26, 2005, 12:14:12 PM »

Hi Nancy!  I was wondering the same thing...Can't wait to tell my hubby that even though I have been here since 1st post on the new forum....day and night...that I AM NOT a monkey junkie...ha ha...

He asked me yesterday if I could go ONE DAY without going to this site...I told him...NO WAY...I wouldn't even want to attempt!! Laughing
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: June 26, 2005, 12:14:29 PM »

That is Paulus hearing is over, not Jorans.[/quote

They reported it was Joran's that was over.  They might start with the worst charges first?  Not sure.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 26, 2005, 12:14:49 PM »

hmmmm...If Joran indeed left Natalie alive/asleep/hysterical on the beach, then I could see him going to school and bragging about his conquest the night before. Is it a fact he did that, or is that a rumor? If he knew she had died and been disposed of/hidden, how could he be so stupid to say he had been with her and had sex with her the night before? That's just plain dumb Rolling Eyes

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 26, 2005, 12:16:48 PM »

I had tried to explore the mistaken identity thing.  If the twitty twins identified her as a relative, then people would know who she was.  Otherwise she has a different last name entirely.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 26, 2005, 12:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
hmmmm...If Joran indeed left Natalie alive/asleep/hysterical on the beach, then I could see him going to school and bragging about his conquest the night before. Is it a fact he did that, or is that a rumor? If he knew she had died and been disposed of/hidden, how could he be so stupid to say he had been with her and had sex with her the night before? That's just plain dumb Rolling Eyes

I think that is all rumor.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: June 26, 2005, 12:17:08 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
This is from America's Most Wanted, second to the last paragraph at the bottom.
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411
According to Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, friends say Natalee was last seen with a local resident who claimed to be a foreign exchange student (AP).

Yesterday, I went to the MSN webspace (sorry, don't have link), and I read a statement along these lines....Natalie was very active in a ?group? which was for foreign exchange student promotion. And then it was said that maybe her involvement and participation in the group was used against her.
Interesting to say the least, especially since John Walsh AMW site says Joran claimed to be a foreign exchange student. Hmmmmmm  
Anyone else see or hear about this?  Has it caused speculation??

I've read this comment as well. My take on it is that if he said that he was referring to going to college in Florida, where he would be an exchange student

Good one....The flavour I got was that NH was exceptional in ForeignExchange  Program, and I could totally see her still acting/promoting it in her off time. Would have been a good opening line that she would have jumped at the chance to expand on and help.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: June 26, 2005, 12:17:21 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

According to reports Paulus was to be the first of the 5.  Someone in the media is incorrect, don't know who at this point.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: June 26, 2005, 12:18:42 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

According to reports Paulus was to be the first of the 5.  Someone in the media is incorrect, don't know who at this point.

What are you watching or listening too?? I got my info from FoX.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: June 26, 2005, 12:18:45 PM »

Cast, are you telling me that MSM is wrong, confused, or incorrect in some of their reporting?  I just don't believe that!!!   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.