March 28, 2024, 05:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255177 times)
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2005, 11:20:03 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
I think Jug just looks awful when he asks that Anita be brought in  - he looks cruel and that does not help keep support amongst Arubans or Dutch for the prosecution. It looks like he is pushing the investigation and that's already a fear so he would be very smart to stop those kinds of statements.

Frankly I really dont care at this moment for them either..Yes blah blah Natalee is the victim but there crucial events that we do not know and they hold the key as well in order to solve this problem...One could say with suspicion..the following..

1. Almost and organized response with in 12 hours to 18 hours that they were here in Aruba.
2. Total black out of the views and information of all the MB students.  The immediate reproach of anything that is not in a favorable light of Nat.
3. The weird 1st poster of the search of Nat...and the first weird local Aruba TV suplication by Big Hootie for her daughter..Remember the first 2 hours they knew where to go and who to accuse...this small but crucial fact does not fit the response of the poster nor TV appearance.
4. The uncomfortable insuation that the suspect need to be added more pressure to confess.  Is torture in mind? Gitmo perhaps?
5. The dangling of a carot on MSM that more arrest are on the way, well if the police is stonewalling how the heck you pull that wabbit?
6. The tie in with ..tourism..If I don;t get my way this will hurt Aruba's Tourism. Frankly of all the island in the carribean, especially in reference to American Tourism, the cooperation has been unquestionable.
7. I think there is a real danger that if this continues we may not be for sure what really happens....all Joran has to do is say ok I did it she out in the sea and everyone is off the hook.  Case closed, no body, perhaps 20 year with early parole.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2005, 11:20:24 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
coco, according to Canal 90 they have interrogated AvdS

NICE...next???

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2005, 11:20:27 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
If Jug said that, and AvdS is going to be detained, then I guess we know who's running the show.

AvdS wasn't on the island, so she couldn't see/hear anything. And anything that JvdS told her she doesn't have to reveal, so basically, there is no point.

Would she be forced to reveal what her husband told her or does the Dutch law have the same provision as the US law regarding spousal privilege?

From the way I understand it, husband wife is protected...as well as parent child.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2005, 11:21:05 PM »

>>I think Jug just looks awful when he asks that Anita be brought in - he looks cruel and that does not help keep support amongst Arubans or Dutch for the prosecution. It looks like he is pushing the investigation and that's already a fear so he would be very smart to stop those kinds of statements.

He might be a monkey DutchLady:
Unless Anita Van Der Sloot comes clean of her own domestic abuse, which is in her eyes, and tissues I shall be forced to do this, as ethical. I do not like the words or that shown me. For I love her and her and feel for her suffering.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2005, 11:22:22 PM »

according to dag...song just played with "molenita"
Do aloy of people there have monkees too?//??
I do love 'em....but   WTF!!!

peace to all
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2005, 11:22:27 PM »

Anyone else getting the idea that the ATTORNEYS are trying to spread disinformation and confusion? I am very skeptical of anything they say. It's like "controlled leaking" of what they want out there and it IS confusing.

Would the attorneys be trying to get the case thrown out in a pro-active way? Can they do that? Or will the judge kick them off like he did with joran's initial lawyer.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2005, 11:22:43 PM »

If Jug said that, and AvdS is going to be detained, then I guess we know who's running the show.
AvdS wasn't on the island, so she couldn't see/hear anything. And anything that JvdS told her she doesn't have to reveal, so basically, there is no point.
Or, in other words... who MISLEAD the investigation since the beginning. Confused
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2005, 11:23:19 PM »

I'm warp-speed-reading trying to catch up. Regading an exchange between Iquitos and ExTexinAz near the end of the last thread - Is the new judge in Curacao?  If so, isn't fast and easy to take a boat to Aruba?

Also, whan I stopped reading this morning, you all were discussing the effects of date rape drugs. If you need any more first hand info, I have an unusual experience with that and would be happy to share.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2005, 11:24:27 PM »

Nancy_Drew, I don't see where we differ. If Paul van der Sloot heard something suspicious, but information that he didn't get from Joran, he's supposed to tell. Natalee screaming, door slamming at odd hours, etc. If he saw Natalee in his house he's also supposed to tell
If Joran came to him and said: Dad, I left NH alone on the beach and she was abducted by aliens, Paul van der Sloot is not obligated from saying that to the cops.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2005, 11:24:37 PM »

Ok here is what I had earlier that never panned out, source or confirmation.

The Texas group can't believe the amount of (stuff, crap, objects, areas) that there are on the island. I don't think this means trash or that the place is unclean just they move for minutes of search and they find "something" and either have to catalog or discount and move on. As of tonight there was no word of having turned over anything or them having anything of interest. Again never got reported therefore we have no facts.

There were rumblings of more arrest, rumblings of releases and final rumblings of a trip back to the PD for JVDS and PVDS. None of which happened.

So here is what I am looking for between now and 6am either releases in the middle of the night or nothing. Then 8:30am hearing for who is left.

So don't put it in a timeline, don't quote it really isn't that important since it didn't happen.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2005, 11:24:40 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
nikki... it was a question. And one I think I can answer. No, the damn beach has not been dug up and if there were cadaver dogs in Aruba then the Texans would not be bringing them.

OK. Didn't the LE dig up the beach at the Marriott (forgot to add that to timeline)? With the too-happy panty guy and the radio station calling for diggers in the morning before the LE got there in the afternoon? Hasn't this area been thoroughly searched? Tuesday June 14.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2005, 11:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "absolut"
(writenow) Very Concise and detailed Timeline can be found here. Great Job on it by the way. It is sticky'd and can be posted to as well.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?p=35052#35052

If anyone has better times/facts, please PM me. It's still a work in progress...

GREAT job, Write!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2005, 11:25:41 PM »

I think the protection of parent child conversations was confirmed last night by several aruban lawyers on Greta.

You are correct...it was confirmed several times....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2005, 11:26:11 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "iquitos"
These people are trying to use the media to direct the investigation  They better be careful.

Yes, I totally agree.  Heard tonight from Mr. Croes (the official) that there may well be a change of venue for this case, which could mean that it will definitely be scrutinized for the slightest infringement of their laws.

And if something is leaked, and discussed, it will be thrown out.  Our media is doing a great job, but we're beginning to hear what many consider "inside information."  They need to back off.  just my NSHO.

oh please...the truth is the truth...
maybe this forum is just a faster medium.
IMHFO
 Question

The other legal question here that might influence the venue, even back to Holland, is the proper treatment of juvenile detainees.  Can you use the same methods under dutch law to "break" a kid?  I suspect that the prosecutorial crew in Aruba are inexperienced second stringers (as Poor Paulus may have been).  They are also his former colleagues.  They may be over compensating for their initial disbelief that Joran could be involved and reacting to external pressure the likes of which they surely have never seen in their lives by putting their toughest face forward.  It appears to me that unless they get a break, this one will be in the courts for a long time.  if these guys don't talk, as they apparently are not in any productive way, they can't hold them for the legally allowed time without wearing everybody down and destroying their tourism based economy in the process.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2005, 11:26:15 PM »

Ladyhawk, yes the judges are coming from Curacao, and it would be a miserable 3 hours on the boat. The waters are very choppy in between Cur. and Aua.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2005, 11:26:27 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
I think Jug just looks awful when he asks that Anita be brought in  - he looks cruel and that does not help keep support amongst Arubans or Dutch for the prosecution. It looks like he is pushing the investigation and that's already a fear so he would be very smart to stop those kinds of statements.

Frankly I really dont care at this moment for them either..Yes blah blah Natalee is the victim but there crucial events that we do not know and they hold the key as well in order to solve this problem...One could say with suspicion..the following..

1. Almost and organized response with in 12 hours to 18 hours that they were here in Aruba.
2. Total black out of the views and information of all the MB students.  The immediate reproach of anything that is not in a favorable light of Nat.
3. The weird 1st poster of the search of Nat...and the first weird local Aruba TV suplication by Big Hootie for her daughter..Remember the first 2 hours they knew where to go and who to accuse...this small but crucial fact does not fit the response of the poster nor TV appearance.
4. The uncomfortable insuation that the suspect need to be added more pressure to confess.  Is torture in mind? Gitmo perhaps?
5. The dangling of a carot on MSM that more arrest are on the way, well if the police is stonewalling how the heck you pull that wabbit?
6. The tie in with ..tourism..If I don;t get my way this will hurt Aruba's Tourism. Frankly of all the island in the carribean, especially in reference to American Tourism, the cooperation has been unquestionable.
7. I think there is a real danger that if this continues we may not be for sure what really happens....all Joran has to do is say ok I did it she out in the sea and everyone is off the hook.  Case closed, no body, perhaps 20 year with early parole.

Arrow Then lets add/ just for shits and giggles/
the news on fox today re oil prices and need for refinreies....
close now to $60 barrel??
maybe it is bigger than state of texas!!!

peace to all
Florida_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2005, 11:26:56 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Nice Timeline WriteNow - Thanks for posting it!

Yes, great timeline!  One interesting thing Greta said this evening is that PVDS told her in the interview that he was gambling with his son the evening of May 29th at the HI, then left his son there, and then JVDS called his Dad at 11PM from Mcdonalds to get a ride home.  It suprises me that ,being a Judicial offical, he would admit to that.  Isn't it illegal yo gamble at 17 in Aruba?  Although he wasn't charged with contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2005, 11:27:07 PM »

I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest.  He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well.

You know when people get killed or murdered you always see the family crying and sobbing...I have not seen it in MSM. Maybe they cry off camera, but it sure looks cold to me...it raises no sympathy...so I hope hope the spin doc relay this to the them.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2005, 11:27:20 PM »

iquietos, as I understand, they brought in Dutch experts in interrogating. I don't think these people would have any loyalty to PvdS

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2005, 11:28:19 PM »

Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
I'm warp-speed-reading trying to catch up. Regading an exchange between Iquitos and ExTexinAz near the end of the last thread - Is the new judge in Curacao?  If so, isn't fast and easy to take a boat to Aruba?

Also, whan I stopped reading this morning, you all were discussing the effects of date rape drugs. If you need any more first hand info, I have an unusual experience with that and would be happy to share.

Please share.

I did meet a girl (one of the first to file a lawsuit about it) who was given a roofie. She said she couldn't move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.