March 29, 2024, 05:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255259 times)
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2005, 11:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
If Jug said that, and AvdS is going to be detained, then I guess we know who's running the show.

AvdS wasn't on the island, so she couldn't see/hear anything. And anything that JvdS told her she doesn't have to reveal, so basically, there is no point.

This, I'm sure will not be popular but, my dog wouldn't let Jug in my house with all his vinegar. To me, the way the vdSs' dogs reacted to strangers, told me volumes about them as people who live/brought the dogs up. Barking but tails awagin'.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2005, 11:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
If Jug said that, and AvdS is going to be detained, then I guess we know who's running the show.
AvdS wasn't on the island, so she couldn't see/hear anything. And anything that JvdS told her she doesn't have to reveal, so basically, there is no point.
Or, in other words... who MISLEAD the investigation since the beginning. Confused

WTF have u been???
I'm almost at 1,000....

peace to all
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2005, 11:29:06 PM »

Ladyhawk, yes the judges are coming from Curacao, and it would be a miserable 3 hours on the boat. The waters are very choppy in between Cur. and Aua.

Thank you for clarifying - now it makes sense to me that they should wait for a flight.
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2005, 11:30:09 PM »

This mat be moot,but PVDS was not working prior to NH's appearence on the island. He was trying to get some type of position in the justice dept, clerical or something to that nature. People have posted that a part time judge doesn't make a very hefty salary anyway, but he was out of work. His wife is a teacher. Who was paying for nights out on the town and gambling? And was Mrs in Holland for a week? that would have menat the other two children were home, at school all week? Does anyone know?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2005, 11:30:54 PM »

Quote from: "Florida_mom"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Nice Timeline WriteNow - Thanks for posting it!

Yes, great timeline!  One interesting thing Greta said this evening is that PVDS told her in the interview that he was gambling with his son the evening of May 29th at the HI, then left his son there, and then JVDS called his Dad at 11PM from Mcdonalds to get a ride home.  It suprises me that ,being a Judicial offical, he would admit to that.  Isn't it illegal yo gamble at 17 in Aruba?  Although he wasn't charged with contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.

Even funnier is if Joran did finish 4th in the hold em tournament, he beat daddy and took his money unless Papa was in the top 3.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2005, 11:31:10 PM »

Nancy_Drew, I don't see where we differ. If Paul van der Sloot heard something suspicious, but information that he didn't get from Joran, he's supposed to tell. Natalee screaming, door slamming at odd hours, etc. If he saw Natalee in his house he's also supposed to tell
If Joran came to him and said: Dad, I left NH alone on the beach and she was abducted by aliens, Paul van der Sloot is not obligated from saying that to the cops.

Exacty.  Sorry, I must have read your post wrong.

Anything Paulas has heard from his son...even a phone call, confession,etc. it's protected. If he saw anything...a body, etc. he must tell.

I just thought of something.  What if they have a phone record of a call from Joran to his dad. The discussion in that call is protected.  Hmmmmm.  Weird.

Edited to add: I meant to say the fact the call was made is not protected, but what was said is.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2005, 11:32:03 PM »

Companzi stated:"I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest. He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well. "

I suspect Jug was reacting with the manner PVDS obstructed the investigation the first night.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2005, 11:32:55 PM »

I ws shocked when he said that....that poor woman has been through enough.....I know many will not agree with me....but it's my opinion.  Certainly it doesn't compare to what Beth and family have been and are still going through....but as Arubagirl says...anything she might know (and I doubt she knows a thing) would be protected. As far as her being the easiest to break...I think not....remember she would be the lioness is protecting her cub...

JM thoughts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2005, 11:33:09 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
coco, according to Canal 90 they have interrogated AvdS

I think that is what he said,,not detain,,obviously he did not know...But, I would want to ask her a few questions if I was the LE

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2005, 11:33:39 PM »

<<Or, in other words... who MISLEAD the investigation since the beginning.>>

Yeah, like no searches tied to JVDS and the Kalpoes for a week and a half... totally Jug's call!
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2005, 11:33:39 PM »

Do we know if LE ever took anyone back to the beach drop off spot(if there was one) to look for any evidance?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:03 PM »

Compananzi - I'm not sure I follow your post but I do feel queazy about the speed of response from the Natalee's parents and the level of it. I could imagine Beth and Jug flying in to "wait for Natalee" and ask questions and push the police to investigate but there's something about Jug and 5 buddies (I think that's what he said the other night) and the FBI and the DEA all descending that fast - coupled with the complete shutdown of any negative info or even informational info from MB students that sits in the back of my mind nagging. Not even speculating here, just recording uneasiness on this score.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:18 PM »

Does anyone know when Joran's birthday is?

My understanding is that no one has yet been formally arraigned.

If Joran were to turn 18 before he is charged with murder, could he then be tried as an adult?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:34 PM »

kkial, I can understand the willingness of the police to ask her, but what precisely would they ask? "So, saw anything different when you came back?"

Reading, internet, genealogy.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:35 PM »

Quote from: "Selena"
This mat be moot,but PVDS was not working prior to NH's appearence on the island. He was trying to get some type of position in the justice dept, clerical or something to that nature. People have posted that a part time judge doesn't make a very hefty salary anyway, but he was out of work. His wife is a teacher. Who was paying for nights out on the town and gambling? And was Mrs in Holland for a week? that would have menat the other two children were home, at school all week? Does anyone know?

He was also a law professor.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:50 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
Do we know if LE ever took anyone back to the beach drop off spot(if there was one) to look for any evidance?

I would have JVDS out there every night at 3am in the dark. Then place a tape over loud speakers with Natalees voice.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:54 PM »

Soo, arubagirl, why did you allude to the issue that you would be crazy to snap a shot of the VDSs' backyard? Is it taped off? Is it a media frenzy? How close can one get? Curious...thx.

Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2005, 11:35:13 PM »

In Dutch law (which again, is not 100% identical to what they have on Aruba), you do not have to say anything at all during the pre-trial investigations. During a trial, you do not have to relate any information that might  incriminate yourself, your spouse or ex spouse, your (grand)children, (grand)parents or sibblings, or even uncles, aunts, cousins and nephews in 'up to the third degree'.
Florida_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2005, 11:36:18 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Does anyone know when Joran's birthday is?

My understanding is that no one has yet been formally arraigned.

If Joran were to turn 18 before he is charged with murder, could he then be tried as an adult?

I remember reading on one of Jorans boards that his birthday is in August.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2005, 11:36:24 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Companzi stated:"I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest. He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well. "

I suspect Jug was reacting with the manner PVDS obstructed the investigation the first night.

sounds reasonable!
they say ignorance is bliss but
maybe its just plain stupid ignarance.

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.