March 28, 2024, 10:10:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255190 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2005, 12:18:30 AM »

Compananzi, it's more than that, 2 long hours more than that.

Now I remember why I prefer going to Miami.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2005, 12:19:08 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "coco"
Compananzi - I'm not sure I follow your post but I do feel queazy about the speed of response from the Natalee's parents and the level of it. I could imagine Beth and Jug flying in to "wait for Natalee" and ask questions and push the police to investigate but there's something about Jug and 5 buddies (I think that's what he said the other night) and the FBI and the DEA all descending that fast - coupled with the complete shutdown of any negative info or even informational info from MB students that sits in the back of my mind nagging. Not even speculating here, just recording uneasiness on this score.

You know, they may have contacted the FBI in the states right away -- before they left for Aruba. The FBI could have given them tips on what to do. Plus, they could have put them in touch with other organizations who could immediately tell them what actions to take when a child is missing (Missing kids/Polly Klauss organization, etc.). These groups have it down to a tee from years of experience (unfortunately involving many kidnapped kids).

Curiously absent from this case is any mention of the role of the US Conulate General in Curacao with jurisdiction over Aruba.  When an American is in distress overseas they are the ones who are supposed to get involved.  They have been totally invisible except maybe the DEA  guy if he is attached to them  Anyone detected any Consular (Dept of State) presence on the island?  Any statements from the Consulate?
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2005, 12:19:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
arubagirl:
>>The FBI told Beth Twitty what to say? I'm not following you, kipster.

That's my guess. Smile The only thing I've walked away with on the MB folk, is that they may have been contacted/interviewd. No details--anyone?. My opinion is that when Beth was ragging the local authorities, the FBI stepped in and made her change that line with a tidbit of info and a lecture on Dutch Law. Since then every family spokesperson has exuded his and her confidence in the way ya'll are handling the case (smart move IMO). Reeks of FBI...

Way offf...The FBI did INDEED talk to all the kids!

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2005, 12:20:32 AM »

I'm back to Joren calling Deepak @ 2:30 to get a ride home.  Joren then text msgs. Deepak @ 3:15 saying he doesn't need to pick him up, he's found another ride.  

Who from:
  A.  Papa VDS
  B.  Steve Croes (sorry, I'm still trying to get
      Croes to fit into this mess.)

Does it take 45 mins. to get anywhere on this island?  There would be little to no traffic at this hour.

Is the text msg. a cover as absolut indicated was a possiblility?  If so, did Deepak take Satish home?  Did Satish close Deepak's door so Mama Kalpoe would think both her boys were home safe & sound in bed?  Why in the middle of all that was going on would Deepak bother to take Satish home?  

Or, were both Satish & Deepak at home?  To me, this gives Satish & Deepak an alibi that they were not there with Joren & Natalee on the beach.

Oh hell, I hope this makes sense...I'm confusing myself.  LOL
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2005, 12:20:44 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Does anyone know if the Aruban authorities or the FBI has the full archive of Joran's websites before they were altered or taken down?

If, in fact, Joran drugged and raped Natalee, it is quite plausible that she was not the first victim; just the first to die.

If the names of the American girls whose photos appear on his sites can be identified, they should each be contacted and asked the nature of their relations and contact with him.  

I would be most curious to know which of these girls recall spending their last night in Aruba with Joran.

I believe his MO would be to prey upon already intoxicated girls who would have a murky recollection and questionable credibility.

Even if Natalee's death was drug-induced but unintentional, Joran may well have tried to cover it up because it's unlikely to be perceived as consensual if Natalee was a virgin prior to that night.

Sounds like a plan to me...(Edited to add) to investigate other potential victims.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2005, 12:20:47 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"
I'm warp-speed-reading trying to catch up. Regading an exchange between Iquitos and ExTexinAz near the end of the last thread - Is the new judge in Curacao?  If so, isn't fast and easy to take a boat to Aruba?

Also, whan I stopped reading this morning, you all were discussing the effects of date rape drugs. If you need any more first hand info, I have an unusual experience with that and would be happy to share.

Please share.

I did meet a girl (one of the first to file a lawsuit about it) who was given a roofie. She said she couldn't move.

writenow, thanks for asking. If you are unfortunate enough to be slipped one of these creepy drugs, I was very lucky. I was with my husband and daughter at a yearly crab-feed fund-raiser.  We had attended may years already; DD and her classmates performed. It's basically a family situation; everybody knows everybody. You buy your drinks - served in plastic cups and you don't think twice about leaving them at your table to socialize. What I remember is having a glass and a half of wine with a very full meal (I had thirds on crab - we knew the cook), watching the performance start about 8pm and waking up in my bad about 7am - with no knowledge of how I got there - or why I wasn't in my normal nightgown.

The good news is that we later determined that the "attack" was probably aimed at my daughter, and I am glad to have taken that hit. My husband says that I responded almost coherently to conversation, but I have no memory of doing so. At the end of the performance - he walked me to the car - again an act I do not remember.  He told me later that at one point I said, "I am so glad I'm with you." Again, no memory.

This happened about 4 years ago and even though I was protected from anything really bad happening, I cannot describe how creepy it is to awaken with part of your memory unavailable. I feel that to this day.  I cannot imagine the horror to have awakened feeling physical evidence of having been violated.

Bottom line - no matter where you are or what you are drinking - watch it being prepared and do not set it down.

Anyway  - based on what my husband told me, I was able to walk whilst drugged - so if this happened to Natalee, she might not have needed to be carried.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2005, 12:21:09 AM »

Arubagirl... when the parents were still in the States, they punched in 411. Why is everyone on the BB obsessed with details that have nothing to do with anything. Howcome the FBI was involved so quickly. What meds was NH on. When did NH meet Baby? Why was Mama in Holland? What color toilet paper does the VDS's use?  How many drinks did the entire MBHS studentbody consume in a year. What is the rate of Teen pregnancy in MB? What was NH's GPA?  What was NH's waistsize on this trip, compared to the same time last year? Maybe Geraldo is having an affair with Beth and that is why Fox is all over this story. Rolling Eyes
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2005, 12:21:28 AM »

What if, when the brothers picked up Joran & natalee from C & C, they took the two of them to Joran's house/apartment?  If his intention was to have sex with her, wouldn't that make more sense than the beach or the car?  Then whatever happened to her happened at his apartment.  Then he gets the Dad involved in the coverup.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2005, 12:21:30 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
So BobinTx, you think they went online to find out the number?

they are good friends with a senator, according to the papers he got the FBO involved
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2005, 12:21:39 AM »

Oh, why aren't ArubaGirl , NativeLingo or any of the other 'on Island folks' on or staying on the board t help us know what is going on and to translate for us? Oh, maybe because we are insulting idiots or by definition, UGLY AMERICANS????????
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:20 AM »

Quote from: "sad mom"
I read somewhere that Natalee's roommates weren't too concerned about her not being in as she hadn't slept in her room for three previous nights, is that true???

Check your PM, I'm sending you one more.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:41 AM »

flight time ams-aua is probably 9 hours.  it is 11 from london via amsterdam.  will keep looking
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:47 AM »

heartache, someone was theorizing that they called the FBI from Aruba. That's why I was wondering how they got the number. Jeez.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:49 AM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
if Paul van der Sloot heard something (i.e. NH talking) or saw something, he has to tell.

If Joran told him something (dad, this is what happened to her), then he doesn't have to tell.

Arubagirl, have you heard any rumor that Joran is literally biting his tongue to make himself unable to speak? A source elsewhere (who has been almost as reliable as you) stated it a few times. He did not confirm or deny when someone translated it as being in the literal sense, and did refer to it as the boy's poor bloody tongue.

I have read his posts too.  I don't think he means literally.  Just that JVDS wont talk.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:53 AM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "dl3fan"
I don't believe they would have called the FBI for advice before leaving because best I can remember it was Memorail Day that day.  And you that is a holiday.

Good catch I didn't even think about that. That should have made all these cycles longer.

Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but do you think the regular police shut down for bank holidays?  I wouldn't think the FBI would just leave on an answering maching.

I was referring to all of the cycles, flight plan approval, contact to officials who give more than lip service and head from Atlanta or Alabama to Aruba. All of that seems to have started while the chartered plane was in the air. There are many other cycles that started faster in this case than almost any other.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2005, 12:22:57 AM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but do you think the regular police shut down for bank holidays?  I wouldn't think the FBI would just leave on an answering maching.

The FBI has a command center in DC - they man it 24x7 as part of the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) work.  All calls over holiday and non business hours go there.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:01 AM »

>>Way offf...The FBI did INDEED talk to all the kids!

Though I agree: Link? Quote? Proof? All I have seen or read says they have interviewed 'most'.

katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:04 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
My daughter doesn't show up for a plane ride... I call the FBI. You punch in 411 on your phone. Maybe the chaperones called them. WHO FRIGGIN cares who called them.

And for most people they won't do anything. If you think the FBI jumps on the case of every missing American (less than 24 hours in the case), you are seriously deluded. I have some personal experience with this.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:12 AM »

arlee, it makes me uneasy because the five friends went before the dad.

The dad was coming from a different state.
doman4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2005, 12:23:34 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
I'm sorry, but who walks around with the FBI phone number handy?

Im pretty sure it would be in the phone book. Plus if they had connections ( a senator for instance) he would have no problem getting the FBI involved.

In People Mag. it said she asked the cop who picked her up for speeding for the fbi #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.