March 28, 2024, 03:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255207 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2005, 02:04:19 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Hi Shell....you knew about the hearing being delayed right?

Hey Kerin!  Whutchudoin?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2005, 02:05:00 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

Well, guess what, there is one person, me, who doesn't believe that their cell phones worked from C&C to MB.  When is "by then"???????

The cell phones only need to be programmed to send/receive international calls.  This was done when Beth arrived on the island.

BRING NATALEE HOME
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2005, 02:05:25 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok, its late and I am just gonna be a dumba** and ask this b/c sometimes ya'lls abbreviations throw me off..justtrying to catch up here with the posts..what is an MSM? <hanging head in embarrassment because i know it will be obvious when i hear it>

LOL!  No fence!
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2005, 02:05:28 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
If anyone thinks Jug is outta line, FERGITTABOUTIT!

LMAO! Gotta love Mike  Laughing

Totally agree with you. Although Natalee may not be his own flesh and blood daughter, Jug sees the pain and torture his wife is going through and is acting as her protector.

I was wondering, does anybody HAPPEN to know how long Beth and Jug have been married? Maybe she is like a daughter if he has basically aided in raising her since she was young...i have been wondering about that.....

7 years
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2005, 02:05:43 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Ladyhawke112"

If he regularly does these heinous acts, as a regular, with all this worldwide publicity, wouldn't another victim have come forward by now?

Not if he strictly targeted girls who were already intoxicated, heading back to the States the next day.  A lawyer representing an American girl who was admittedly very drunk would have a rather difficult time getting a rape conviction against Joran in an Aruban court.

If there is any pattern to his behavior, I would also lean to believe that he boasts about his father's standing as a judge on island, thus further intimidating any girl who can't recall exactly what happened the previous night.

I has been long enough for any woman who had any suspect encounter with Joran v/d sloot to have come forward. Maybe they have.  However, we have not heard of them.  Nor has anything been proven against Joran.  So it is no more than a theory that Joran is a serial date rapist.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:06 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Selena"
I am shorter and weigh less than Nat, but I tell you what, after 5 vodka drinks they'd be carrying me to a cab.

And the fact that they weren't carrying her shows she didn't drink 5 vodkas.

that would depend on several factors, including her prior drinking habits, what she had in her stomach, etc. we all know them

I should change my name to "A Mother of A Son", thank you because we've had DIFFERENT explainantions of individuals conditions upon depating from C&C.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:28 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

Yeah RED  And leave us not fail to understand that the interrogations in here at times would tend to drive em off, too!  Sotaspeak!
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:42 AM »

>>van der Sloot had an angry pushing match with Natalee's friends just hours before she vanished.

Nice scoop National E. However, after being reminded of that after 2 weeks, one punch from either party would have ended the freaking night 'peacefully'. Geez, what a story; it's so crazy I actually believe there's a slight chance she's alive! Any other case--no way in hell.

Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:45 AM »

iquitos - Thanks for the links you posted.

pybrid - Thanks for the article
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:45 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
How can these guys hold up under such intense scrutiny and pressure? since i am too lazy to write out my whole theory on what happenned that night i thought i would just write out what specific charges the current suspects believe they would face if they told the truth.
imo

steve croes - drug dealing leading to death, obstruction

satish k. - body disposal, obstruction

deepak k. - drugs(middle man?) leading to death, body disposal, obstruction

PVDS - obstruction

JVDS - manslaughter, body disposal, obstruction.

in this scenerio, JVDS, Deepak and Croes do not talk because of the seriousness of the charges and PVDS and Satish do not talk to try and save son/brother.

Maybe it's because they're innocent? BTW why don't you list the "evidence" against them. Sorry, that was rhetorical question because there is no evidence...
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2005, 02:08:08 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
If anyone thinks Jug is outta line, FERGITTABOUTIT!

LMAO! Gotta love Mike  Laughing

Totally agree with you. Although Natalee may not be his own flesh and blood daughter, Jug sees the pain and torture his wife is going through and is acting as her protector.

I was wondering, does anybody HAPPEN to know how long Beth and Jug have been married? Maybe she is like a daughter if he has basically aided in raising her since she was young...i have been wondering about that.....

I think this article might answer some of your questions.

http://www.clintonnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050616/NEWS/506160357/1001
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2005, 02:08:37 AM »

If he regularly does these heinous acts, as a regular, with all this worldwide publicity, wouldn't another victim have come forward by now?

Not if he strictly targeted girls who were already intoxicated, heading back to the States the next day.  A lawyer representing an American girl who was admittedly very drunk would have a rather difficult time getting a rape conviction against Joran in an Aruban court.

If there is any pattern to his behavior, I would also lean to believe that he boasts about his father's standing as a judge on island, thus further intimidating any girl who can't recall exactly what happened the previous night.

I has been long enough for any woman who had any suspect encounter with Joran v/d sloot to have come forward. Maybe they have.  However, we have not heard of them.  Nor has anything been proven against Joran.  So it is no more than a theory that Joran is a serial date rapist.

(Edited to move my post to the proper place)
I thought we wouldn't know whether or not other potential victims have come forward because details of the case cannot be dislcosed by LE according to Dutch law; anything revealed is inadmissable in court, right? Isn't that why none of us know any facts?

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2005, 02:08:51 AM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Didn't you hear? "Urine" and his dad and the evil Kalpoe brothers raped killed and dismembered poor Natalee, then fed her to the sharks? Yeah, that's it. Why even bother looking? We all know what happened...

When I read comments such as the above, I start to wonder...have you (general 'you') ever tried imagining that it was your daughter who was missing?

inspector, I pray to God (and I'm hardly a religious person) that your comments don't turn out to be true - because despite all the information that has been 'sealed off' from us due to the different law system - everything points to foul play from the people now in custody.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2005, 02:08:51 AM »

I was not talking about other victims in terms of them seeking conviction. It just seems likely if he regularly targeted intoxicated American girls leaving the next day - one of them might recognize his picture, which has been all over the news.  It seems that whether his father is a judge or just one-in-training at this point is moot, since he is also in custody. It's the perfect time for a victim of this supposed serial preditor to come forward and write the best-selling book! There hasn't been one - or even a fake one out to just make a buck - doesn't that fact strike you as interesting?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2005, 02:08:59 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Columbo--

I do not know yet how to post a quote but think they waste too much space anyway.  What few kids have granted interviews have had them twisted and have been misquoted.  They are just kids and are not accustomed to being interrogated or made to feel that they did something wrong as has happened in other interviews.  They have been harshly asked why they did not look out for their friend and things like that.  They had no idea what was going to happen.  If you were 17-18 and on national media with someone badgering you as to why you did not look out for a member of your group, what exactly would you say?

Interesting that some want the kids grilled far more than the suspects.  And no, these are not stepford kids and not perfect but the sure do not go out drinking and gambling every night, either.  Just not done in this part of the country.

They are also from very privileged families, some of the most privileged in the country, some of them.  They have condos on the beach, most all homes have nice swimming pools, many private planes, etc.  Joren would not be in their league in this country.  I seriously doubt NH was very impressed with him at all, contrary to what some think.  He was younger than her for one thing and she was a very mature girl for her age.  I think she tried to be friendly and this is where it got her.  And Boyz2Men is no biggie here, either.  Doubt she would even bother to attend if they were in B'ham.  My kids wouldn't for sure.  Most of those kids also spent the entire days on the beach.  They were not some desperate gang out for any and every thrill.  I know dozens of kids just like them who do not have to have the wild stuff to have a good life.  And I don't believe any bartender can remember the exact number of drinks served to every customer like that, either.  

So as I asked before, why trash the MB kids, the victim or her family?  I believe if there were any dirt it would have come out long before now and most of what I have seen is just pure fabrication of dirt/suspicion where none exists.  Believe it or not, lots of families do not have deep dark evil secrets but even if they did, so what?  Does that mean their daughter should be made to disappear and likely killed in some horrific manner?  What am I missing here?   Shocked

Just want to quote/save this post for my own...she's special!
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2005, 02:09:06 AM »

Quote from: "Sobelle"
iquitos - Thanks for the links you posted.

pybrid - Thanks for the article

You're quite welcome.
MOgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2005, 02:09:12 AM »

Regarding Jug's description of PVDS' and Deepak's obstruction the first night, in how (I assume) they both were telling JVDS (who Jug says wanted to help) "not to say anything." I personally think that is really why PVDS was arrested. But more curiously to me, how does Jug's description of that night jive with  Beth's, who claimed that JVDS was rude and arrogant to her?[/quote]

Trying to catch up.  Good observation - I didn't catch this conflict in their respective descriptions.  So wonder which way it happened?

What were the Representative's remarks - I'm sorry, it was referred to here earlier today.  I have been looking but can't find anything about it now.  Something said buy a US "higher up" - Sen or Rep, perhaps?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2005, 02:09:40 AM »

However, his friends on his websites do tease him about "roofies" and his friends and even his family say how much he likes women.  And he is fond of hanging out at C&C's where many tourist women go.

BRING NATALEE HOME
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2005, 02:10:20 AM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "igsigs"
How can these guys hold up under such intense scrutiny and pressure? since i am too lazy to write out my whole theory on what happenned that night i thought i would just write out what specific charges the current suspects believe they would face if they told the truth.
imo

steve croes - drug dealing leading to death, obstruction

satish k. - body disposal, obstruction

deepak k. - drugs(middle man?) leading to death, body disposal, obstruction

PVDS - obstruction

JVDS - manslaughter, body disposal, obstruction.

in this scenerio, JVDS, Deepak and Croes do not talk because of the seriousness of the charges and PVDS and Satish do not talk to try and save son/brother.

Maybe it's because they're innocent? BTW why don't you list the "evidence" against them. Sorry, that was rhetorical question because there is no evidence...

Lying repeatedly is pretty good evidence against him if you ask me.  I don't know what he did, but he has something to hide otherwise he wouldn't be lying.
columbo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2005, 02:11:12 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
columbo

But, aside from the few who have come foward on O'Reilly and Van Susteran, we have nothing else to go on. If the students (or parents of students) want to tell their story, then why not speak to the media? Why would this mother tell her story to Scared Monkey's and not CNN, FOX or any other news org. ??

Wow, I almost take offense to that comment.  Shocked

Here might be your answer. Maybe just maybe, Scared Monkeys has acted with more professionalism, courtesy and honesty with the MB teens and their parents than the MSM?

Trust me when I say this, I have said to more than 1 MSM producer this past week that they better start doing right by these kids. All remember, this is not like interviewing an adult. Like it or not they are teens and the same sleazy MSM rules do not apply.

Why would they come on here huh and say it. Thanks a lot.

Wow.  Shocked I'm almost take offense that you would take offense at my comment! Shocked

Why wouldn't the MB students use the MSM to get their story out? How do you know that the MSM uses SLEAZY rules?? I enjoy this website, but in all honesty, it IS a website. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but are you suggesting that this website is the end all of all news?? We have the MSM giving every account of the suspects, yet there is no word on Natalee's friend's statements in the MSM. Sorry you're so offended by my question. Geez!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.