March 29, 2024, 03:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255247 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2005, 03:28:30 AM »

How would grilling the MB kids on national media tell you anything?  THEY are the first to admit they do not know what happened.  She was there standing with Joren one minute and gone the next and no one has seen her since.

Does toutoring somebody in calculus exclude one from being a friend, also?  I don't think so.  In fact, now that I think about it, that's how I passed as well, a friend helping me out.  

So exactly how many MB kids should give how many interviews to the MSM?  Personally, I have seen all I care to see and do not find their information that helpful for they do not know anything to tell.  And if they did, it has been told to the FBI by now, I am sure.  Not having anything to tell is not the same as refusing to tell as Baby has done.

The very idea, pounding his chest at the mother of the girl he was with who disappeared.   Evil or Very Mad What kind of kid pounds his chest, anyway?  I didn't notice any of the MB kids doing so now that I think about it.  Is this some new kewl thing kids do at adults these days?  

I'm still waiting for links to all of Joren's press conferences.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2005, 03:28:42 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "writenow"
I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

SORRY RED, I don''t believe that! I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THEM WHO WERE ON THIS TRIP WERE IN FACT GIVEN A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.

LOL! ROFLMAO!  cancun?????  SEEK TREATMENT!  NOW!

You mean a script like that possibly bogus or not email supposedly from Deepak?  Now THERE was a script.  Only thing, his mother must not have gotten her copy.  She said Natalee did not speak one word to the boys, not one word and he said in that she said all kinds of ridiculous things.

So if they all say the same thing, it has to be a script instead of the truth?  All 140 of them?  I would thin some would tell if that happened.  A group that large could never keep any kind of secret.  That makes no sense for just like Deepak's mom, somebody would not get their copy or would not keep it straight.  But there are plenty of articles in newspapers quoting various kids.  What normal kid would spent their vacation monitoring Natalee, looking for aberant behavior, anyway?  Yes, girls talk but not when there is nothing to tell.  Joren was not in the same league as these kids and back home, would not have been anybody that I think NH would have wanted to even be seen with let alone have some torrid affair.

There is a good post previously on "carving out" which is the term the locals use in that region for separating a vulnerable female from her group by just sort of jostling her away from them into a car while in a crowd.  

But I don't see what your child-rearing practices have to do with any of this and do not follow your line of thought at all.  Who is blaming a country for something that can't be fixed?  Nothing is going to bring her back but should not others be given the warning?  18 is still considered a minor in this country, thus kids, they cannot vote or drink legally here at that age.  We even have many counties in this state that are called dry because alcohol is not sold but you can have it in your home, just have to buy it elsewhere but what does that have to do with anything?  These KIDS are as well reared as any anywhere.  Are you implyin that her disappearance has to do with her upbringing?  I surely hope not.

I think a lot of people don't realize that even when you go somewhere with someone, you're not with them every moment. Since this was a group of 100+, it's only logical that this one saw this, that one saw that....and so on. It's just like when I go to the supermarket. The baker saw me looking at the bread, the butcher saw me put chops in my basket,  and so on. But you would never hear that there was a conspiracy because the checker wouldn't confirm that I put the bread or chops in my basket myself because she didn't see it.  No conspiracy. Does that make sense?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2005, 03:29:57 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Okey I just got home from work, and It's gonna take me an eternity to catch up on all the posts.  Can someone fill me in on any news from today?

No real news.
Group from Texas searching.
That's about it.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2005, 03:30:57 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "columbo"
Why wouldn't the MB students use the MSM to get their story out? How do you know that the MSM uses SLEAZY rules?? I enjoy this website, but in all honesty, it IS a website. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but are you suggesting that this website is the end all of all news?? We have the MSM giving every account of the suspects, yet there is no word on Natalee's friend's statements in the MSM. Sorry you're so offended by my question. Geez!

No, the problem is that the MSM IS interviewing the students, and that the students are being intimidated and steered by the MSM into giving contradictory versions of the events. A student who was IN C&C'S THAT NIGHT posts on here and has given us a clear picture of what happened, then goes on MSM and is 100% candid and trustworthy just like she is here. Then she is given the run-around by producers in the MSM.

Another student appears in MSM and says things differently from what the first student does and her version appears to match things the SUSPECTS were saying. That's kind of scary, you know?

Das a good point sb!
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2005, 03:30:59 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

Delayed reaction; Right. Not only have I listened to Dash/Alana  (see my previous comments on ED) put I've watched the frantic postings of her mother, first as arbeej and now as arlee. I this a frantic mmother attempting recognition for her daughter? I don't know about the rest of you, but having tutored someone inCalculsuor anyhting else, never made me someoon's "closee friend". you?

The only thing I can say in reference to this post is that I thought Frances Ellen was her close friend, her roomie in fact.  And the other girl, Meredith?  I see FE in most of the photos that we see Natalee in.  Not that all this means anything...just sayin'.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 26, 2005, 03:31:25 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
I happen to have a 17 yr old daughter that graduated this year. Personally, I would not have allowed her to go on a trip like this. Heck, I wouldn't allow her to go to Galveston after Prom like many of the seniors did. So, although Natalee seems to be by all accounts much like my daughter...I know girls talk! They talk about boys, who was with who, what they were wearing, etc. So, while I have the greatest of compassion and sympathy for the MB group.......I know teenagers. The things they did, saw and discussed could answer alot of unanswered questions.
Respectfully,

Another teens mom
sunmoonstarsgosh I hear you...may I suggest you vote Republican in the next general election and just ask yourself: do you want GERALDO or someone like Barbara Boxer speaking for you?...

Me neither...I've barely been able to read this paragraph and type this HTML...I came up under the Johnson administration's give anyone of color a job or a student placement.  LOL...and now I'm a doctor...not sayin' I got "mine"...[/b]

Uh, sunmoonstars,the questeurns you refer to could only provide the answers which they already have! (which basically establish who NAt was last seen with).  Persisting in this line of inquiry only shows a "can't let it go" attitude as to DIGGING UP SOME DIRT on the innocent victem!  SOTASPEAK!

Mike, excuse me but I don't think you know me well enough to make those assumptions! I have sat here night after night and watched you call people all kinds of sick names! I don't know if you find them humorous, but I sure don't.
I am not saying ANYTHING negative about Natalee! The only reason that I got involved in this in the first place was because of how she was described. She reminds me of my own daughter, good kid, good grades, never in trouble, etc. I think the only mistake she made was being nice to someone. I know how some like to make fun of the southerners in here. Well, here is a good one for you.........they are taught not to be rude. So, sometimes they come across as being too friendly. I can personally see my own daughter doing the same thing. So, before you make your nasty remarks to me, get to know me better.
Thank you very much!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 26, 2005, 03:33:04 AM »

I am going to sleep folks as I think I have actually heard enough of somehow blaming teens for not going on shows or having scripted speaches as being gulity that those that are in jail.

Folks there has been a crime committed, either its kidnapping or worse.

For the love of God keep your eye on the ball. This is about a missing teen and that fact that she has literally disappeared. How this has become about MB teens would have any defense attorney doing back flips.

Say a prayer for Natalee and her family.

Good night all. Let's just all remember the primary focus here and be respectful of one another. Guilt is to be placed on those who commited the crime and no one else.

Good night.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 26, 2005, 03:33:42 AM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Delayed reaction; Right. Not only have I listened to Dash (see my previous comments on ED) put I've watched the frantic postings of her mother, first as arbeej and now as arlee. I this a frantic mmother attempting recognition for her daughter? I don't know about the rest of you, but having tutored someone inCalculsuor anyhting else, never made me someoon's "closee friend". you?

To my recollection, Dash never claimed to be close friends with Natalee.

Well, Dash(if ya thankaboutit) was purty dadgum spercific in describing her relationship with Nat!  And I for one would develop a purty good feelin about anyone I spend that much time with!  I blieve Dash!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 26, 2005, 03:34:21 AM »

writenow:...I hesitated, but then it was clear:  look, all of this is FLUX;  if we get a beach-comber tomorrow with DNA all over his body and pulls up the woman/Natalee...; writenow, we really don't know beyond any sort of reasonable doubt that Natalee, or anyone else, is the subject of this inquery.  I know you know this.

Well, ahhh, we DO know it's about Natalee. That's kinda how this whole thing got started.

It's late. Nite guys.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2005, 03:35:37 AM »

Night, Red! Right behind ya Wink

Good night everyone!

*keeping my eye on the ball*

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2005, 03:36:36 AM »

I am going to sleep folks as I think I have actually heard enough of somehow blaming teens for not going on shows or having scripted speaches as being gulity that those that are in jail.

Folks there has been a crime committed, either its kidnapping or worse.

For the love of God keep your eye on the ball. This is about a missing teen and that fact that she has literally disappeared. How this has become about MB teens would have any defense attorney doing back flips.

Say a prayer for Natalee and her family.

Good night all. Let's just all remember the primary focus here and be respectful of one another. Guilt is to be placed on those who commited the crime and no one else.

Good night.

Amen and amen. Nite Red!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2005, 03:37:49 AM »

...look, from my perspective, it's very kewl...it's someithing to watch...

Hey...I only what I've experienced and what works...from what I've seen of you?  A lot of you are screwed!

Heya...give me the blonde gal who was sympthetic....know how that happened?...well than...'xplain-it-small-details-so-we-get-it-RIGHT...

Come forward and either 'kiss me' or just call and say:  I'm the 'monitor to your right..."..

so what'd you thiing ob that "left" maneuver......

"wake me up/I wold hime up.....GW....just maintain concsiousness about our hand-holdings....I've never done anthing to any of this....
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2005, 03:38:38 AM »

Me too. Night, All. Sleep tight.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2005, 03:39:29 AM »

You still there MIKE? I would like your reply so I can go to sleep.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2005, 03:40:58 AM »

If a big tree in a vast forrest falls but no one was there to hear it, does that mean it didn't make any noise?   GET IT!
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: June 26, 2005, 03:45:39 AM »

Anna wrote: Yes, girls talk but not when there is nothing to tell. Joren was not in the same league as these kids and back home, would not have been anybody that I think NH would have wanted to even be seen with let alone have some torrid affair.

Anna, will you please explain how Joren is not in the same league as the kids back home?  I do not think Joren is a bad looking young man.  Kinda cute, IMO.  Torrid affair???
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 26, 2005, 03:47:11 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
coco, according to Canal 90 they have interrogated AvdS

I think its a bit disgusting to see Jug smile with glee at Paul's arrest.  He'll probably be so happy if they charge AVDS as well.

You know when people get killed or murdered you always see the family crying and sobbing...I have not seen it in MSM. Maybe they cry off camera, but it sure looks cold to me...it raises no sympathy...so I hope hope the spin doc relay this to the them.

I've commented before on those extended family dynamics and your conclusions are not exactly as my own; however, Jug's public (on TV behavior over these past three weeks certainly allows enough to comment upon his interaction with Beth and that with NH....)  I offer his public statement about his relationship with his bio-son...was that George, last night, and his comments about Natalee...

If you heard it, you know what I heard...and if you didn't then you didn't...suffice to say it was different...it was.

help me here????

peace to all
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 26, 2005, 03:48:08 AM »

Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
You still there MIKE? I would like your reply so I can go to sleep.

You are a most arrogant human being, aren't you? You think you are the only one with the right to an opinion. If someone says something (even though you misunderstood) that you don't like.......oh, be a man and ignore them.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2005, 03:48:37 AM »

If a big tree in a vast forrest falls but no one was there to hear it, does that mean it didn't make any noise?   GET IT!

Dang it!  I was hoping that the big old tree in the vast forest fell on ya!
 Very Happy
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2005, 03:50:04 AM »

And you are the moderator? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.