March 29, 2024, 03:05:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255246 times)
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 26, 2005, 03:50:11 AM »

TX EquuSearch Update

Sorry, all--took me so much time to read and try to catch up that I forgot to post a very small update on TX EquuSearch.

While it's true that the winds on Aruba were quite strong today and they did affect the dogs' work earlier in the day and afternoon, Tim Miller said tonight that they were able to get back to work in the later afternoon and make some progress.  Video showed the dogs working near a hotel.

They have been in the water with the side-scan sonar in at least a couple of places already searched and one that hadn't been (this was as of this evening, sometime before the 10PM CDT newscast).  Eight divers were all assisting during the day and evening.  (Probably still are, as I write this.)

Tim commented on the amount of detritus to sift through being exceptionally voluminous, but not a problem they haven't encountered before.  I assume this is because of tourist areas and so many people coming and going--wrappers, cans, bottles, clothing items.  It's very difficult under these circumstances to know what might be evidence.

It was also mentioned (can't recall if Tim said it or if I read it in an earlier update this afternoon) that Arubans may be called upon to help some of the ground-pounders in coming days.

Of course, anything of significance found will be turned over to authorities--I don't know if they will *announce* anything at this time.  He did say the water searches of today had not turned up anything useful.

I was also surprised to learn there is a total of 24 team members (rather than 17) on the ground in Aruba--and 4 SAR dogs.  Our local news said that three additional dogs had gone down today.  (I thought they were "behind" and just reporting the last dog team, but I had this confirmed, and there are 4--only 1 dog went Friday.)

I might be forgetting one other aspect of today's searches, but I can't think of what it is!

~~~~~~~~
I'm editing to change the number of dogs to 4 from 6--only 1 dog went on Friday, then 3 on Sat.  My original info was that 3 dogs went on Fri and 3 on Sat.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 26, 2005, 03:51:07 AM »

Quote from: "Sobelle"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
If a big tree in a vast forrest falls but no one was there to hear it, does that mean it didn't make any noise?   GET IT!

Dang it!  I was hoping that the big old tree in the vast forest fell on ya!
 Very Happy

Sobelle,
Are you referring to me?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:24 AM »

Well, I just do not understand for the life of me what it is the MB kids are supposed to reveal in interviews on national media.  What questions is it only they have the answers to that have not been given already?  What "unanswered" questions?  I think they have answered all of them that they have the answers to in the first place.

But I also think what some want from them is just dirt on Natalee and until they hear that, there will be claims the kids are not telling because it is just not what they want to hear.  Ever think there just might not be any dirt for them to tell?  

All time lines and what happened when has been documented from those on the trip several times.  So what is it they failed to answer?  Other than, of course, the low down on Natalee with some good, vivid dirt??

Guess the search team is the last hope of even finding a body for the parents to take home to bury of their beautiful and talented daughter.   Rolling Eyes Anyone who could have watched Dave Holloway digging in the dump, the one NEVER YET SEARCHED UNTL THIS DAY, located very close to the suspect's home, for his daughter and only wants to hear dirt might want to ask themselves why that is.  I can't think of a reason.  Those are the kinds of questions that bother me and the kids from MB surely do not know the answers to them.  

Guess I will call it a day and hope for some results from the search team quickly so all can at least know something about what happened to her.  Remember them, too,  in your prayers and I will do the same.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:35 AM »

Quote from: "sunmoonstars"
If a big tree in a vast forrest falls but no one was there to hear it, does that mean it didn't make any noise?   GET IT!

Very Happy

Sobelle,
Are you referring to me?

No I wasn't referring to you.
NoDumbBunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:09 AM »

Did any of you guys see this article in the Birmingham Post Herald's Metro section??  

It's titled:
"Was Aruba trip managed well?
Most defend chaperones' actions as proper "

http://www.postherald.com/me062405.shtml
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:55 AM »

Quote from: "Whitney"
I happen to have a 17 yr old daughter that graduated this year. Personally, I would not have allowed her to go on a trip like this. Heck, I wouldn't allow her to go to Galveston after Prom like many of the seniors did. So, although Natalee seems to be by all accounts much like my daughter...I know girls talk! They talk about boys, who was with who, what they were wearing, etc. So, while I have the greatest of compassion and sympathy for the MB group.......I know teenagers. The things they did, saw and discussed could answer alot of unanswered questions.
Respectfully,

"Uh, sunmoonstars,the questeurns you refer to could only provide the answers which they already have! (which basically establish who NAt was last seen with).  Persisting in this line of inquiry only shows a "can't let it go" attitude as to DIGGING UP SOME DIRT on the innocent victem!  SOTASPEAK!

Mike, excuse me but I don't think you know me well enough to make those assumptions! I have sat here night after night and watched you call people all kinds of sick names! I don't know if you find them humorous, but I sure don't.
I am not saying ANYTHING negative about Natalee! The only reason that I got involved in this in the first place was because of how she was described. She reminds me of my own daughter, good kid, good grades, never in trouble, etc. I think the only mistake she made was being nice to someone. I know how some like to make fun of the southerners in here. Well, here is a good one for you.........they are taught not to be rude. So, sometimes they come across as being too friendly. I can personally see my own daughter doing the same thing. So, before you make your nasty remarks to me, get to know me better.
Thank you very much!

Uh, scuse me!  No offense in fact intended.  If you read my words more closely, what I said was that we know ENOUGH of what happened before she disappeared!  Why the insistence on belaboring the point there?  
She went with him!   That's all the MB kids can tell us that is meaningful AT ALL!  To continue insisting they be badgered more in public only shows " a "can't let it go" attitude as to DIGGING UP SOME DIRT on the innocent victem! "  If you think I'm wrong, where?

As to "I have sat here night after night and watched you call people all kinds of sick names!"  WHUTCHUTAWKINBOUT?  Who? When? Where?  What's yer source?

And besides all that, sunmoonstars, I do not mean offense!  I simply question what you would hope or expect from all that.  
Please accept my apology if you think I am wrong to wonder what you mean.  But it is you who have made assumptions, not I!
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 26, 2005, 03:59:19 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "CancunMole

I may be behind because of my dial up connection but believe me, I'm not BEHIND. This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement. I personally question what the motives are? I have bolded my question so there is no other question about what I am asking. I'm from Maine originally and I'm sick of the BS. Dash is no more a confidant of NH than ED. Did no one else (with the replay, not get that ED deviated from the script?)

Cancun, the motives are a mother's love for her daughter!  I bolded the answer so there is no doubt about the answer.  I am a mother of a 21 year old, and I would do the same.  When I mentioned to my daughter that I admired Beth H. Twitty for her strength in the face of incredible pain, my daughter said "Mom, you would do the same!"

I too am a mother. I have two sons, I have exposed my sons beyond the "norm" of America. I have allowed them to drink, in our home at meals and on trips. I have allowed them to gamble (you can see my thoughts by SEARCH id interested, and I've taught them to respect others.  My children know how to act/behave when they leave the country.

JUu said his kids had gone  3 years ago and had told him about Aruba. So why let NH go? When any parent has information, don't blame.. PLEASE KNOW THAT AS A MOTHER, I WANT THIS YOUNG GIRL TO COME HOME but don't blame a country for something that can't be fixed.

Cancun, unless I misunderstand, you asked what Beth's motives are.  I understood you to mean regarding her involvement in finding her daughter.  You wrote: This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement.  I responded with the reason for Beth's involvement.  It seemed fairly clear to me.

You are mixing this in with your demands to question the MB kids.  Now you respond with telling us about your own kids, and how you've raised them.  I don't get what you are trying to say.  I'm sorry, but it just doesn't fit together, and I don't know how to have a conversation with you regarding this.  Are you trying to throw mud at the Holloways and the MB kids and hope some sticks?  Why would you want to do that?

No one "blame a country for something that can't be fixed."  I do not blame Aruba.  No one here blames Aruba.  No one here is that small-minded.  We are fixing our blame right where it belongs--with the people in jail.

Slowing catching up, not erasing because: I was NOt speaking oof NH's motheer but Dash/Alana's. Here is wishing that some would at least read what's been posted.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 26, 2005, 03:59:29 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
TX EquuSearch Update

Sorry, all--took me so much time to read and try to catch up that I forgot to post a very small update on TX EquuSearch.

While it's true that the winds on Aruba were quite strong today and they did affect the dogs' work earlier in the day and afternoon, Tim Miller said tonight that they were able to get back to work in the later afternoon and make some progress.  Video showed the dogs working near a hotel.

They have been in the water with the side-scan sonar in at least a couple of places already searched and one that hadn't been (this was as of this evening, sometime before the 10PM CDT newscast).  Eight divers were all assisting during the day and evening.  (Probably still are, as I write this.)

Tim commented on the amount of detritus to sift through being exceptionally voluminous, but not a problem they haven't encountered before.  I assume this is because of tourist areas and so many people coming and going--wrappers, cans, bottles, clothing items.  It's very difficult under these circumstances to know what might be evidence.

It was also mentioned (can't recall if Tim said it or if I read it in an earlier update this afternoon) that Arubans may be called upon to help some of the ground-pounders in coming days.

Of course, anything of significance found will be turned over to authorities--I don't know if they will *announce* anything at this time.  He did say the water searches of today had not turned up anything useful.

I was also surprised to learn there is a total of 24 team members (rather than 17) on the ground in Aruba--and possibly 6 SAR dogs.  Our local news said that three additional dogs had gone down today.  (I thought they were "behind" and just reporting the last dog team, but I had this confirmed, and there are 6.)

I might be forgetting one other aspect of today's searches, but I can't think of what it is!

Thank you for the update.  I'd heard 24 team members, but only 3 dogs.

Thanks again
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 26, 2005, 04:03:22 AM »

You still there MIKE? I would like your reply so I can go to sleep.

You are a most arrogant human being, aren't you? You think you are the only one with the right to an opinion. If someone says something (even though you misunderstood) that you don't like.......oh, be a man and ignore them.

Wait just a minute!  Who calls whom names here?  Not I, madame! If you will see my response (which you are too impatient to wait for) you will get it!  I only asked you questions!  You in turn attack me!  I believe you just don't understand!  
Sorry to keep you waiting!  I didn't know it was a timed exam!
Thankyouverymuch!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:53 AM »

Very Happy

Sobelle,
Are you referring to me?

So Sobelle, you think you got a dog in this fight?  I don't believe I said anything to you or about you!  But you too, apparently don't understand!
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 26, 2005, 04:06:25 AM »

I may be behind because of my dial up connection but believe me, I'm not BEHIND. This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement. I personally question what the motives are? I have bolded my question so there is no other question about what I am asking. I'm from Maine originally and I'm sick of the BS. Dash is no more a confidant of NH than ED. Did no one else (with the replay, not get that ED deviated from the script?)

Cancun, the motives are a mother's love for her daughter!  I bolded the answer so there is no doubt about the answer.  I am a mother of a 21 year old, and I would do the same.  When I mentioned to my daughter that I admired Beth H. Twitty for her strength in the face of incredible pain, my daughter said "Mom, you would do the same!"

I too am a mother. I have two sons, I have exposed my sons beyond the "norm" of America. I have allowed them to drink, in our home at meals and on trips. I have allowed them to gamble (you can see my thoughts by SEARCH id interested, and I've taught them to respect others.  My children know how to act/behave when they leave the country.

JUu said his kids had gone  3 years ago and had told him about Aruba. So why let NH go? When any parent has information, don't blame.. PLEASE KNOW THAT AS A MOTHER, I WANT THIS YOUNG GIRL TO COME HOME but don't blame a country for something that can't be fixed.

Cancun, unless I misunderstand, you asked what Beth's motives are.  I understood you to mean regarding her involvement in finding her daughter.  You wrote: This girl's mother has from the get go been IMOO, been beyond involvement.  I responded with the reason for Beth's involvement.  It seemed fairly clear to me.

You are mixing this in with your demands to question the MB kids.  Now you respond with telling us about your own kids, and how you've raised them.  I don't get what you are trying to say.  I'm sorry, but it just doesn't fit together, and I don't know how to have a conversation with you regarding this.  Are you trying to throw mud at the Holloways and the MB kids and hope some sticks?  Why would you want to do that?

No one "blame a country for something that can't be fixed."  I do not blame Aruba.  No one here blames Aruba.  No one here is that small-minded.  We are fixing our blame right where it belongs--with the people in jail.

I DID NOT ASK WHAT BHT'S MOTIVES WERE. II ASKEd WHAT OTHER PEOPLE'S MOTIVE WERE FOR ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN TO RESPOND TO UNANSWERED QUESTIONS that were  unanswered? If it can be asked of those in Aruba that we know nothing about, can't we ask it of those at home?
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 26, 2005, 04:07:44 AM »

I happen to have a 17 yr old daughter that graduated this year. Personally, I would not have allowed her to go on a trip like this. Heck, I wouldn't allow her to go to Galveston after Prom like many of the seniors did. So, although Natalee seems to be by all accounts much like my daughter...I know girls talk! They talk about boys, who was with who, what they were wearing, etc. So, while I have the greatest of compassion and sympathy for the MB group.......I know teenagers. The things they did, saw and discussed could answer alot of unanswered questions.
Respectfully,

"Uh, sunmoonstars,the questeurns you refer to could only provide the answers which they already have! (which basically establish who NAt was last seen with).  Persisting in this line of inquiry only shows a "can't let it go" attitude as to DIGGING UP SOME DIRT on the innocent victem!  SOTASPEAK!

Mike, excuse me but I don't think you know me well enough to make those assumptions! I have sat here night after night and watched you call people all kinds of sick names! I don't know if you find them humorous, but I sure don't.
I am not saying ANYTHING negative about Natalee! The only reason that I got involved in this in the first place was because of how she was described. She reminds me of my own daughter, good kid, good grades, never in trouble, etc. I think the only mistake she made was being nice to someone. I know how some like to make fun of the southerners in here. Well, here is a good one for you.........they are taught not to be rude. So, sometimes they come across as being too friendly. I can personally see my own daughter doing the same thing. So, before you make your nasty remarks to me, get to know me better.
Thank you very much!

Uh, scuse me!  No offense in fact intended.  If you read my words more closely, what I said was that we know ENOUGH of what happened before she disappeared!  Why the insistence on belaboring the point there?  
She went with him!   That's all the MB kids can tell us that is meaningful AT ALL!  To continue insisting they be badgered more in public only shows " a "can't let it go" attitude as to DIGGING UP SOME DIRT on the innocent victem! "  If you think I'm wrong, where?

As to "I have sat here night after night and watched you call people all kinds of sick names!"  WHUTCHUTAWKINBOUT?  Who? When? Where?  What's yer source?

And besides all that, sunmoonstars, I do not mean offense!  I simply question what you would hope or expect from all that.  
Please accept my apology if you think I am wrong to wonder what you mean.  But it is you who have made assumptions, not I!

Mike, I am not trying to dig up dirt on anyone. As I have stated, she reminds me of my own daughter. Anyone would be hard pressed to find dirt on her! So, by that, I mean I think Natalee is a great young lady. I don't think she did anything wrong, didn't deserve anything that may have happened. I think, like mine, she may have been naive. But, in todays world, thank God she still could be! As for the rest, I am just too tired and bleary eyed to look it all up. So, I'm willing to let it go and hope you will too. I meant no offense to anyone. I PM'd Anne to see if it was me who offended her and she assured me it wasn't. So, what is past is past.
Good nite
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 26, 2005, 04:09:36 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "writenow"
I am convinced that the "young adults", not "kids" who have appeared on National TV have a prepared "script". Therefore, therefore there should be the number of inconsistnecises we heard.

Apparently you haven't met our little Dash.

No scripts, Cancun. You're reaching here.

What many of you may not be understanding is that the AL teens that went on TV did not have scripts. Actually just the opposite that I would defer to arlee to explain if she wishes. It has been researched and backed up by calls that I have made.

Maybe the teens that everyone wants to hear from would go on the MSM shows if they were treated with respect and told the truth. These teens committed no crime yet they are sometimes given a harder time than they actual suspects in this case.

Do not confuse nervousness and bewilderment with inconsistencies.

SORRY RED, I don''t believe that! I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THEM WHO WERE ON THIS TRIP WERE IN FACT GIVEN A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.

LOL! ROFLMAO!  cancun?????  SEEK TREATMENT!  NOW!

I still say, BS. Watched mosst everything and: BS.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 26, 2005, 04:10:31 AM »

Very Happy

Sobelle,
Are you referring to me?

So Sobelle, you think you got a dog in this fight?  I don't believe I said anything to you or about you!  But you too, apparently don't understand!

No dog in any fight.  That's why I put the smiley face.  You were being a little rough on her though.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 26, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »

I Mike, I am not trying to dig up dirt on anyone. As I have stated, she reminds me of my own daughter. Anyone would be hard pressed to find dirt on her! So, by that, I mean I think Natalee is a great young lady. I don't think she did anything wrong, didn't deserve anything that may have happened. I think, like mine, she may have been naive. But, in todays world, thank God she still could be! As for the rest, I am just too tired and bleary eyed to look it all up. So, I'm willing to let it go and hope you will too. I meant no offense to anyone. I PM'd Anne to see if it was me who offended her and she assured me it wasn't. So, what is past is past.
Good nite

I did not accuse you!  I simply say that the interrogation of her friends does no good!  I appreciate your being a mother! I apologize that you were offended!  NO FENCE! Smile
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 26, 2005, 04:15:12 AM »

Sobelle, sorry and thank you!  Very Happy
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 26, 2005, 04:16:59 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050626/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_the_question

Mystery Shrouds Disappearance in Aruba

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - As the mystery of a missing Alabama honors student drags on, questions abound about Aruban authorities' handling of the Dutch Caribbean island's highest-profile case in decades.

Why were the young men last seen with 18-year-old Natalee Holloway left free for days after she disappeared May 30, the last day of a five-day high school graduation trip with 124 other students? Why did police wait 16 days after she went missing before searching the home of the Dutch youth who was flirting with her? Why did Aruban officials ask the
FBI to send divers, who came to the island but never searched its waters?

it goes on and pretty much sums up the questions and frustrations of this whole investigation. if LE don't have any real evidence and Equusearch doesn't have any luck, i dread to think what will happen.  CnC should start by handing out those coasters and in my reading last night i found that while the colorless rohypnol still exists manufacturers have for several years included a blue dye that makes it visible when mixed with a drink....solution make blue drinks (beneath contempt) and the blue liquer is curacao  Crying or Very sad  man...

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 26, 2005, 04:17:03 AM »

Sobelle, sorry and thank you!  Very Happy

Smile
kandeyingeorgia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 26, 2005, 04:17:13 AM »

AZLady wrote:

Congratulations!  You are awarded most ignorant post of the day.  WTH are you talking about?  Why do you question the mom's motives?  She has been "beyond involvement"?  And exactly what would you have her do -- sit idly by and do nothing?  What would you do if it were your child missing?  Anyone who has watched this woman from day one would know that she looks exhausted and appears on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  The only motives I question are those of the 5 individuals sitting in jail, whose stories change daily.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 26, 2005, 04:22:47 AM »

ONE last post and I am going to bed.

The reason many of us want more info from the MB kids is because there are people out there trying to smear her and we want ammunition to counter that.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that she was carrying out any secret liaisons with Joran during the trip. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that she "came on" to him that Sunday night. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that she left that bar with intentions of consensual sexual activity.

AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT JORAN DID NOT PREMEDITATE PICKING HER UP AND DID NOT HAVE THE THING PLANNED FROM THE GET-GO.

Anything that hints at any of those situations, I want to be able to shoot down with FACTS.

Good night. Pray for Natalee and her family!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.