March 29, 2024, 02:40:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255243 times)
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 26, 2005, 10:51:47 AM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Professor --can you point me to this post?
 I would love to see this post too, as I have missed it somewhere along the line.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: June 26, 2005, 10:52:21 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "absolut"
What is it with Fox and the Monkey stories? Smile

I was waiting for the opportune moment to use this. Ever wonder why Greta claims to own the story ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html

By Greta Van Susteren
Do we have a simian source on Aruba?

The Monkey is everywhere.  Very Happy

Forgive me but after last nights late night and a definite lack of coffee this AM, could not resist. A little levity has to break in every so often.

I'm only on my first cuppa French Roast...but, I don't understand the point you're making here?
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 26, 2005, 10:52:24 AM »

Has anyone looked at Riehl Discussin Forum13 this morning? I see some talking about a rumor of Croes shipping something to UK? that weighed 100lb. Anyone else see that? Anyone heard that? I'm scratching my head and drinking coffee faster trying to ponder all the possibilities. Hmmm
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 26, 2005, 10:54:36 AM »

Quote from: "rkymtncjngrl"
Quote from: "sarah"
Professor --can you point me to this post?
 I would love to see this post too, as I have missed it somewhere along the line.

Someone help us out here.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 26, 2005, 10:55:13 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I was waiting for the opportune moment to use this. Ever wonder why Greta claims to own the story ...

By Greta Van Susteren

Forgive me but after last nights late night and a definite lack of coffee this AM, could not resist. A little levity has to break in every so often.

I'm only on my first cuppa French Roast...but, I don't understand the point you're making here?

If you don't see the humor in this you definately need another cup of coffee.   Laughing
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 26, 2005, 10:55:53 AM »

Speaking of Dan's site...Someone just alerted me to a post there that concerns me.  Can anyone give further info on this? Have we spoken to Aruba Girl about this?

There was a report a few days ago that another girl in Aruba who was posting on the blogs as "Aruba Girl" was contacted by the Arubian authories and told to stop posting.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:26 AM »

where has it been said joran bragged about a "drowning" much less sex. I haven't seen or heard anything except that the headmaster and other teachers told joran's mom to tell joran not to talk about the case at school. She then told her husband, who was reported to have called joran on his school bus and tell him to stop talking about it at school.

that is a very interesting entry on the timeline, I just wonder if we know it for fact or is it another rumor (although as we all know by now another word for fact in this case, until the courts tell us more)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »

Speaking of Dan's site...Someone just alerted me to a post there that concerns me.  Can anyone give further info on this? Have we spoken to Aruba Girl about this?

There was a report a few days ago that another girl in Aruba who was posting on the blogs as "Aruba Girl" was contacted by the Arubian authories and told to stop posting.

Yikes; that doesn't bode well, besides the fact of cutting us off. Hmmmff
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

By Greta Van Susteren

If you don't see the humor in this you definately need another cup of coffee.   Laughing

Uhhhhhh....I've got a great sense of humor, I'll pour another cup...
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:56 AM »

By Greta Van Susteren

I thought it was both funny and sad at the same time.  Anyone who would think that you could use a monkey this way shows a lack of sophistication.  If this is the way the general population on the island thinks, then no wonder the case is in the current state.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 26, 2005, 10:58:12 AM »

absolut:

does SM have anyone hanging around the courthouse today?   Smile
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 26, 2005, 10:58:12 AM »

I think someone did ask her about a rumor that Arubans (not just Arubagirl) were asked to stop posting on messageboards, etc some days ago but there was nothing to it.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:47 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Has anyone looked at Riehl Discussin Forum13 this morning? I see some talking about a rumor of Croes shipping something to UK? that weighed 100lb. Anyone else see that? Anyone heard that? I'm scratching my head and drinking coffee faster trying to ponder all the possibilities. Hmmm

If you read further you see that it was somones theory of something that could have happened.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 26, 2005, 11:00:39 AM »

Lots of comments-you guys are all sleeping. So I'll continue. Next:
NATIVE TEXAN,
OH MY GOSH! 100 pound package sent by S. Croes. Is that a fact? I don't want to say this, but NH weighed about 100 pounds. Did someone call SC to get rid of something?

Posted by: philo | June 26, 2005 07:04 AM

Wondering if they can trace that 100# package from SC and see if/when it arrived and to whom it was addressed. Hope I'm wrong about its contents.

Posted by: philo | June 26, 2005 07:06 AM

Look......From Riehl; anyone see or hear this??????

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:03 AM »

cnn did a piece on tides that had anythng taken a little way out going straight and fast to panama.  bodies float after three days, then sink again.  also had a guy say you stick a foot in the water after dark and you are on radar.  

Quote from: "arrabba"
Did anyone see the reporter on FOX earlier saying that there is no evidence of foul play, and that Natalee probably drowned?  

I thought early on it was determined that the tide will bring a drowning victim back towards the shore, and that the tides in Aruba are very stable.  

How do we really know she was left alone at the beach?  Because Joran said so?  I really have trouble believing anything he says that can't be corroborated by another means.  

No indication of foul play?  Then what is everyone lying and changing stories for?

I found the reporting irresponsible.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:26 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

If you read further you see that it was somones theory of something that could have happened.

Oh! Thanks, I'm still at the top-ish of the page.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:44 AM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
absolut:

does SM have anyone hanging around the courthouse today?   Smile

We have not been contacted by the SM on the ground. But word is the SM was attempting to sccop Greta. Smile Maybe the individual just doesn't have time while looking for Lorenzo's house or checking out the SBF security guard theory.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 26, 2005, 11:02:08 AM »

Maybe she's the next to go up the river so to speak - maybe she could be our inside source.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 26, 2005, 11:02:55 AM »

We have not been contacted by the SM on the ground. But word is the SM was attempting to sccop Greta.  Maybe the individual just doesn't have time while looking for Lorenzo's house or checking out the SBF security guard theory.

It takes a lot of time trying to get a date with Greta for lunch Wink
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: June 26, 2005, 11:03:25 AM »

Quote from: "RB"

I think someone did ask her about a rumor that Arubans (not just Arubagirl) were asked to stop posting on messageboards, etc some days ago but there was nothing to it.

While they obviously don't have our Bill of Rights, is there really no Freedom of Speech in Aruba?

I say this, provisionally, that Aruba Girl is in no way a material witness to the case at hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.