March 28, 2024, 06:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255179 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 26, 2005, 11:03:41 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "absolut"
What is it with Fox and the Monkey stories? Smile

I was waiting for the opportune moment to use this. Ever wonder why Greta claims to own the story ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html

By Greta Van Susteren
Do we have a simian source on Aruba?

The Monkey is everywhere.  Very Happy

Forgive me but after last nights late night and a definite lack of coffee this AM, could not resist. A little levity has to break in every so often.

lol, Red, that is funny.  We have sources everywhere, huh?   Laughing
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 26, 2005, 11:03:44 AM »

I'm gonna guess SM on the ground is still recouperating from his first night at CnC's!

reading in the background here while working ... got a big report due tomorrow and none of it's done yet so I'm bribing myself with SM pages for each section completed!

g;morning all!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 26, 2005, 11:04:18 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
absolut:

does SM have anyone hanging around the courthouse today?   Smile

We have not been contacted by the SM on the ground. But word is the SM was attempting to sccop Greta. Smile Maybe the individual just doesn't have time while looking for Lorenzo's house or checking out the SBF security guard theory.

as long as the monkey in question does not hook up with our party girl LaRissa! Then again it is a vacation!  Laughing  Laughing
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 26, 2005, 11:04:21 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
We have not been contacted by the SM on the ground. But word is the SM was attempting to sccop Greta.  Maybe the individual just doesn't have time while looking for Lorenzo's house or checking out the SBF security guard theory.

It takes a lot of time trying to get a date with Greta for lunch Wink

Especially if she is in Washington over the weekend Smile
Orangecrush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 26, 2005, 11:04:30 AM »

where has it been said joran bragged about a "drowning" much less sex. I haven't seen or heard anything except that the headmaster and other teachers told joran's mom to tell joran not to talk about the case at school. She then told her husband, who was reported to have called joran on his school bus and tell him to stop talking about it at school.

that is a very interesting entry on the timeline, I just wonder if we know it for fact or is it another rumor (although as we all know by now another word for fact in this case, until the courts tell us more)

Look at the Timeline Post on main page.  Never heard this before today, must be a compilation of rumors.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 26, 2005, 11:05:17 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Speaking of Dan's site...Someone just alerted me to a post there that concerns me.  Can anyone give further info on this? Have we spoken to Aruba Girl about this?

There was a report a few days ago that another girl in Aruba who was posting on the blogs as "Aruba Girl" was contacted by the Arubian authories and told to stop posting.
 Arubagirl has another thread going about taking pictures of different areas that people want to see.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 26, 2005, 11:06:33 AM »

Especially if she is in Washington over the weekend

His people will call her people....
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 26, 2005, 11:06:39 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Has anyone looked at Riehl Discussin Forum13 this morning? I see some talking about a rumor of Croes shipping something to UK? that weighed 100lb. Anyone else see that? Anyone heard that? I'm scratching my head and drinking coffee faster trying to ponder all the possibilities. Hmmm

I raced over and found this post:

Mary:

I posted something last night about a working theory that Steve Croes met a boat already en route from St. Lucia to Venezuela but the mention of "100 pound cargo" was strictly conjecture on my part. Maybe someone else has mentioned a 100# "box"?

I have just logged on with my first cup of coffee this morning so I'm just catching up with the posts from last night.

:NT w/ due respect to f&f of NH

Posted by: Native Texan | June 26, 2005 09:15 AM
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 26, 2005, 11:08:23 AM »

Tim Miller from Equusearch just said Van Straten (Aruban LE official) in a meeting just a little while ago told Miller " Just be successful" . LE knows something. Big Time!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 26, 2005, 11:10:09 AM »

It is just my opinion but, posting 1 post at a time from another site does not really tell the whole story. I would suggest posting a link and a summary of the content. Then other posters can be pointed to the same link, then they can participate in a meaningful discussion.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: June 26, 2005, 11:10:13 AM »

Tim Miller from Equusearch just said Van Straten (Aruban LE official) in a meeting just a little while ago told Miller " Just be successful" . LE knows something. Big Time!

I heard that also Kacky..  interesting!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 26, 2005, 11:10:17 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Has anyone looked at Riehl Discussin Forum13 this morning? I see some talking about a rumor of Croes shipping something to UK? that weighed 100lb. Anyone else see that? Anyone heard that? I'm scratching my head and drinking coffee faster trying to ponder all the possibilities. Hmmm

Mary:

I posted something last night about a working theory that Steve Croes met a boat already en route from St. Lucia to Venezuela but the mention of "100 pound cargo" was strictly conjecture on my part. Maybe someone else has mentioned a 100# "box"?

I have just logged on with my first cup of coffee this morning so I'm just catching up with the posts from last night.

boy that is a lot of money in cocaine dollars  Rolling Eyes
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 26, 2005, 11:11:29 AM »

Quote from: "coco"
I'm gonna guess SM on the ground is still recouperating from his first night at CnC's!

reading in the background here while working ... got a big report due tomorrow and none of it's done yet so I'm bribing myself with SM pages for each section completed!

g;morning all!

Coco;
That's how I do it too. Tell myself, 'self, do this first, then SM pages as reward..' It works.
hahahaha
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 26, 2005, 11:11:58 AM »

"Just be successful" can be worrisome, too.  Sounds like they have a good idea what happened, but they want some explosive evidence so they can charge the suspects and take them to trial.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: June 26, 2005, 11:13:54 AM »

absolut:

Hey, where's Rob?  Isn't he there?  Shouldn't he be reporting on this?????   Wink
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 26, 2005, 11:14:18 AM »

Quote from: "coco"

g;morning all!

I have a report due tomorrow too.  Yikes.  I gotta get crackin'....
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 26, 2005, 11:14:26 AM »

Here's the link.......
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_45.html
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 26, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"

Mary:

i assume this is a post.  could you put it up so Monkeys we can parse (climb all over) it instead of leaving it out there hanging like a sad monkey tail?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 26, 2005, 11:15:41 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
absolut:

Hey, where's Rob?  Isn't he there?  Shouldn't he be reporting on this?????   Wink

We have promoted rob's title to SM on the ground, sounds more covert and if he gets that lunch date with greta monday ya know we would want to keep the names out of it. Smile
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 26, 2005, 11:16:08 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
absolut:

He's busy putting on his "Scared Monkey Speedos" for his photo op. Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.