March 28, 2024, 10:11:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #26 NightCrew Sat/Sun  (Read 255191 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 26, 2005, 11:18:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
absolut:

does SM have anyone hanging around the courthouse today?   Smile

Hey, where's Rob?  Isn't he there?  Shouldn't he be reporting on this?????   Wink

He's busy putting on his "Scared Monkey Speedos" for his photo op. Laughing

I heard he was leaning up against the wall at CnC to blend in with that monkey mural they have up there so he can monitor photos being taken there.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 26, 2005, 11:19:03 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Speaking of Dan's site...Someone just alerted me to a post there that concerns me.  Can anyone give further info on this? Have we spoken to Aruba Girl about this?

There was a report a few days ago that another girl in Aruba who was posting on the blogs as "Aruba Girl" was contacted by the Arubian authories and told to stop posting.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but I've heard on a fewl blogs that several Aruban posters  have been contacted by authorities. They were supposedly giving out to much information.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 26, 2005, 11:19:29 AM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

MY TAKE:  I LOOKED, 100 LB PACKAGE WAS A THEORY THAT TURNED INTO A RUMOR.  NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.  SUGGEST MONKEYS SHOULD DIGEST AND EXCRETE.  (caps for emphasis only, not yelling)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 26, 2005, 11:19:41 AM »

Hi guys

As you all know I'm still posting, and no one asked me stop, except perhaps my mother. See: posting posting posting.

As for someone asking another local to stop posting, I really doubt as a) I don't think may Arubans know about message boards 2) Have the obsession (anal) to post very frequently, and 3) I don't think that the cops can figure out with a post who the person was to call her and tell her to stop posting.

TOP 95 is camped out in front of the courthouse, they're still busy. Stupid judge, hurry up already.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 26, 2005, 11:20:01 AM »

In Aruban law, is DNA enough? I wouldn't think so. I know many have said on TV "no body, no charges" But there also has been a report that in the Netherlands a case was tried without a body. Perhaps Arubans have not made that scary leap of trying someone for murder based on circumstantial evidence. It is hard to watch an attorney sum up to a jury that just because the "missing person" hasn't been seen in a year, doesn't mean they don't exist somewhere else in the world. I would imagine it would be particularly hard to convict or even bring charges on any island with such a tourist, mobile population.
Here in the States, it has not been all that long ago the same thing applied here. It probably has only been in the last 25 yrs that US LE and juries would or could accept purely circumstantial evidence of murder. Especially once a suspect admits to some sort of sexual contact from whince DNA could be extracted.
I am not talking about the murders resulting in blood evidence, I am talking more like the peterson or cuthberson cases.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 26, 2005, 11:20:29 AM »

Quote from: "golden"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Speaking of Dan's site...Someone just alerted me to a post there that concerns me.  Can anyone give further info on this? Have we spoken to Aruba Girl about this?

There was a report a few days ago that another girl in Aruba who was posting on the blogs as "Aruba Girl" was contacted by the Arubian authories and told to stop posting.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but I've heard on a fewl blogs that several Aruban posters  have been contacted by authorities. They were supposedly giving out to much information.

maybe aruba girl was posting from jail last night.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 26, 2005, 11:20:36 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

MY TAKE:  I LOOKED, 100 LB PACKAGE WAS A THEORY THAT TURNED INTO A RUMOR.  NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.  SUGGEST MONKEYS SHOULD DIGEST AND EXCRETE.  (caps for emphasis only, not yelling)

No throwing the monkey poop....makes the guests nervous...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 26, 2005, 11:20:48 AM »

Hadn't read all the way down the page yet. Just grab when I see something. But someone said it's just theory.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 26, 2005, 11:22:33 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Hi guys

As you all know I'm still posting, and no one asked me stop, except perhaps my mother. See: posting posting posting.

As for someone asking another local to stop posting, I really doubt as a) I don't think may Arubans know about message boards 2) Have the obsession (anal) to post very frequently, and 3) I don't think that the cops can figure out with a post who the person was to call her and tell her to stop posting.

TOP 95 is camped out in front of the courthouse, they're still busy. Stupid judge, hurry up already.

Speaking of the Monkey.  Laughing  Good morning, ArubaGirl
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 26, 2005, 11:22:35 AM »

Oooooh, defense attorneys.

I worked one summer for a lawfirm, and what do they do: The main job is to prepare briefs (i.e. paperwork). They don't argue in front of the judge with opening statements / closing statements etc. They just write at all, but supporting documents with the briefs and submit it to the court. They do appear in court, wearing nifty robes, but it doesn't take such a long time.

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 26, 2005, 11:22:45 AM »

This thread will lock in 6 pages.

Your friendly heads up Smile
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 26, 2005, 11:23:42 AM »

So whats new this morning?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 26, 2005, 11:24:21 AM »

Hadn't read all the way down the page yet. Just grab when I see something. But someone said it's just theory.

thanks for putting up the link.  i looked once and did not scroll thru.  after you put it up again i did a find on it.  theory (possibly from a Monkey) turns rumor.  the theortical shipment was to another island i thought.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: June 26, 2005, 11:24:29 AM »

They do appear in court, wearing nifty robes, but it doesn't take such a long time.

Nothing like some descriptive fashion to complete the picture Smile  Morning Arubagirl
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: June 26, 2005, 11:24:38 AM »

I'm fairly sure that we accept DNA, but unfortunately if DNA appears in the car of the Kalpoe brothers in the form of a hair, for example, that wouldn't be anythign earthshocking, as they admit they were in the car with NH.

Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 26, 2005, 11:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "DT"

Impatiently waiting for the judge to render a decision.  Evil or Very Mad  Very Happy
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 26, 2005, 11:25:41 AM »

At leaast they don't have to wear the wigs. Ewwwhh
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 26, 2005, 11:26:32 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Oooooh, defense attorneys.

I worked one summer for a lawfirm, and what do they do: The main job is to prepare briefs (i.e. paperwork). They don't argue in front of the judge with opening statements / closing statements etc. They just write at all, but supporting documents with the briefs and submit it to the court. They do appear in court, wearing nifty robes, but it doesn't take such a long time.

AG:  thanks.  is this a system where after the investigative phase they basically conduct the trial on paper?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 26, 2005, 11:26:37 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "DT"

Impatiently waiting for the judge to render a decision.  Evil or Very Mad  Very Happy

What's the speculation about the decision? Anyone going to be released?
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 26, 2005, 11:26:40 AM »

Quote from: "golden"

maybe aruba girl was posting from jail last night.[/quote]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.