April 18, 2024, 01:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera's Sailing Trip  (Read 6970 times)
SoFL
Scared Monkey

« on: June 26, 2005, 10:31:55 AM »

Am I the only Fox viewer who was appalled at Geraldo airing his home video of his sailing trip to Bermuda at the close of the 10 PM Holloway coverage?  How inappropriate, distasteful and insensitive.  What was Fox thinking allowing him to air this?  This was not the time or venue.  It would be like airing that at the end of the missing Utah boy scout, three kids missing in Camden or the 14 yo FL girl fatally attacked by a shark story coverage.  How narcissistic of him and what a disservice to Greta's stellar reporting.  There are millions of parents relating to this story and I can't help but be shocked and horrified that someone thought it was OK to air this.  Get Greta back!
jump85ft
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 11:25:29 AM »

JERALDO Rivera is a {{edited}}who cant wait to show you how smart he is.  The guy is a total loser for showing his sailing trip and accomplishments and has turned the reporting to himself as usual he thinks he can do nothing wrong, the guy needs his ass whooped again.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 11:39:51 AM »

I found him especially offensive last night.  Referring to "a make out session" in front of NH parents.  He had them standing there while that other reporter was basically saying she's dead.  Did they really need to hear about the 3 kids in NJ found dead in the trunk of a car.  Maybe I was being over sensitive.  He was rushing Mark Furhman off the phone so he could show his sailing footage.  What was the point of him being there.  I got the feeling he was a little pissed that "Greata owns this story."

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 08:32:24 PM »

That wasn't the worst of it.  He was talking about the Jessica Lunsford case and how she was buried alive and he said...and I quote.."He didn't even give her the courtesy of a mercy killing."  in reference to the dude burying her alive.

How frickin sick is that?

I swear if I had a gun with one bullet in a locked room with whorealdo and bin laden..I would force {{edit}} to blow bin laden at gunpoint and then shoot {{edit}} and let bin laden go.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 09:49:53 PM »

Yeah, I agree with you about the vacation slides.  This proves once again that he lacks judgement.  It also proves once again the Fox lacks judgement.  Their latest correspondent is confirmed liar Oliver North from the Contragate thing.  He is reporting on the war.  And they have Newt Gingrich.  Instead of fair and balanced, they should call it "All reptiles, all of the time."
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 10:48:05 PM »

Just had Jennifer Wilbanks and her fiance on and at the end of the segment {{edit}} says...

"Well, I certainly wish the happy couple the best but I wouldn't invest in a very expensive shower gift."

WHAT A FREAKING TOOL!!!!!!
grgnfg420
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 11:18:44 PM »

i think they might have taken yalls advice the second go around of riveras show is was cut out
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2005, 11:13:10 AM »

Just one more proof that FOX is Tabloid and CNN sadly is competing with FOX and also turning into a tabloid.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 06:50:23 PM »

What  purpose was there for that self indulgence? Cutting off Mark Furhman when he has very insightful observations and breaking for a commercial after telling the founder of the search party from Texas to be brief.  I don't ever want to see or hear about Jennifer Wilbanks again.
Strange show.
jennb101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 09:08:46 PM »

I thought it was just me when he would have family members standing there when he would have reporters or whoever else saying they were looking for a body.  What an insensitive little twit.  I really can't stand him now.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 11:14:34 PM »

Please bear with me for a second.......

{{edit}}

There, sorry if I offended anyone, but I feel much better.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 04:23:20 AM »

I was also surprised and appauled that Gerald would waste a portion oif his segment on his personal sailing video. Who cares about his sailing....we were watching to see more "important" news!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.