April 27, 2024, 12:30:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 242792 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 26, 2005, 06:38:16 PM »

HUGE BUMMER WE JUST LOST ---

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:06 PM »

Quote from: "Britney"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Zazzu"
....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Where did you see a phot of Joran leaving the court house today?

I was gonna ask that same question...anybody got a link?

HI! I've been lurking for awhile as well; I was going to ask the same question. Acutally I was going to ask lots of questions, but it seems as I scrolled through the pages most of my questions had been answered.[/quote]
As I posted earlier, CNN   Watch news at 45min after the hr or at the top oof the hr.....I'm sure they'll show him again

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.
I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.

I don't know, Tom, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I, too, am feeling uneasy with the way things are going.  Some say the first 48 hours after someone goes missing are the most important.  I think too many potential scenaries were overlooked in those first 48, and authorities may not be able to recover those missing pieces.  I PRAY that Equusearch finds something conclusive for the sake of Natalee, her family, and her community.

That's because you all have your minds made up that the Van Der Sloots killed Natalee. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure she is even dead, or that the Va Der Sloots have anything to do with it. Rolling Eyes

Once again, Inspector, please don't attack your fellow Monkeys.  I personally have never said I think the van der Sloots killed Natalee.  I have stated several times that I have not decided on a theory yet.  So, please, stop attacking other posters.  Thank you  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:31 PM »

SO INSPECTOR WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"

GWDog

is this from today?  He still has that same damn shirt. Although in this pic it looks purple and white.  Laughing

No...this is not a picture from today...this is from a prior court hearing.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"

I imagine Dash is tired of questions - I know I would be if I were her.  It's gotta be tough being in MB now, what will allt he questions, speculation and innuendo here there and everywhere.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: June 26, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »

I hope this isn't sarcasm, but if it is then you have no idea about what you are saying.  She was the only person we have at these forums who was on the trip.  It is a loss whether you agree with her or not.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 26, 2005, 06:40:24 PM »

-
-MBHScool Kid Wrote"The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty."

This statement is following the party line. I have heard Jug Twity say the same thing many times. Just way too much scripting to be believeable....i think she has made the correct decission to not post on here, her statements could be used against her. i alwsy thought it would be best if these kids kept quite, but for the life of me couldnt understnad why their parents let them speak out. I know I wouldnt let my kids say antyhing and woould wanr them to keep quite, just like Paulus VD Sloot told his son.

guyWdog
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 26, 2005, 06:40:41 PM »

I've been to Aruba at least 4-5 times in my life. I also did underage drinking (there and home here in NY). It doesn't make me a bad person. I'm 23 now and will be returning to Aruba next month. (I'm legal now...lol)
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 26, 2005, 06:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "---"
I cant deal with this anymore.  I left for a few days, and was asked to come back... I did, now I wish I hadn't.  I can't stand people's ignorance or maliciousness anymore, so congrats to all of you who want me gone... you win!

To all of you who actually care about Natalee, thank you.  Please continue to pray for her safe return...  Thank you again for all that you've done.

The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty.  This doesn't interest me though; I could care less what is done with him... I just wish he'd say where Natalee is.)

Thank you again to all of you who are supportive!  Hopefully, you will keep fighting and be stronger than I can.  

---

Thanks for all you have contributed to Scaredmonkeys!  Take care of yourself, Dash.  We care for and respect you and continue to pray for the best.  Smile

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: June 26, 2005, 06:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

I hope this isn't sarcasm, but if it is then you have no idea about what you are saying.  She was the only person we have at these forums who was on the trip.  It is a loss whether you agree with her or not.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD READ MY EARLIER POSTS I liked --- and feel very sorry for that entire group.  Others who kept arguing are the ones she finally got fed up with.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: June 26, 2005, 06:42:17 PM »

A staggering eye opener is to go back to the RBN archive and read some of the earliest thread. I could quote from them today and you would not know the difference. The theorys are the same, the characters are the same. It is just 3 weeks later. Something just doesn't sit right about that.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: June 26, 2005, 06:42:52 PM »

I imagine Dash is tired of questions - I know I would be if I were her.  It's gotta be tough being in MB now, what will allt he questions, speculation and innuendo here there and everywhere.

Questions have nothing to do with it.  It is the personal attacks on Natalee.  And yes there are some, it is not all just people trying to figure out what happened.  A lot of it is people making extremely insulting and baseless claims and speculations about a person they dont know.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 26, 2005, 06:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

So maybe JVDS didn't kidnap/murder Natalee? Rolling Eyes

Maybe not. But I cannot imagine how long he'll have, even if he's released and it appears that they don't have evidence.  The ramifications of this case without a body, confession or evidence don't look good for Joran, in or out of jail -- or for Aruba.  Sad

well...still "something bad happened"
Joran doen't know what bad happened after he last saw her
or then he refuses to say it.  And now daddy may have had nothing to do with it.  So, back to the brothers and something bad?

peace to all
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: June 26, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Yesterday RUMOR was; expect at least two to be released and MORE arrest coming tonight or tomorrow.
Well.......I'm waiting....it's now tomorrow and nothing mentioned about any new arrest.

Also, could Pauls release be that possibly Joran is now talking?  RUMOR was Paul was arrested in order to get joran to talk....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Do you think he was crying for himself, or for Natalee?

Himself of course.... after the remark that he'd kick her ass, I doubt if he's capable of anything but ME< ME ME!

Have your kids ever been out past curfew?  Man I am going to chew *** out when she gets in and ground her tail.  Gut reaction.  Two hour later you're just glad she came home.
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 26, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »

Dash,

I am truly sorry about the behavior of others on this blog.  And they should be ashamed.  I agree with you.  The ignorance or maliciousness has no place ANYWHERE!!  I, for one, will continue to pray for Natalee's safe return and also know Joran has knowledge of her whereabouts.  Be strong and my prayers are with you.  You have been through too much!

I cant deal with this anymore. I left for a few days, and was asked to come back... I did, now I wish I hadn't. I can't stand people's ignorance or maliciousness anymore, so congrats to all of you who want me gone... you win!

To all of you who actually care about Natalee, thank you. Please continue to pray for her safe return... Thank you again for all that you've done.

The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty. This doesn't interest me though; I could care less what is done with him... I just wish he'd say where Natalee is.)

Thank you again to all of you who are supportive! Hopefully, you will keep fighting and be stronger than I can.

---

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 26, 2005, 06:43:14 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Yesterday RUMOR was; expect at least two to be released and MORE arrest coming tonight or tomorrow.
Well.......I'm waiting....it's now tomorrow and nothing mentioned about any new arrest.

Also, could Pauls release be that possibly Joran is now talking?  RUMOR was Paul was arrested in order to get joran to talk....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Do you think he was crying for himself, or for Natalee?

Himself of course.... after the remark that he'd kick her ass, I doubt if he's capable of anything but ME< ME ME!

I also wanted to add, something AVDS said in her interview with Greta; she stated when she went to visit Joran, he said something about he is reading the Bible that a nice man gave him, and said something to the effect that his mom probably never thought she would see him reading the Bible. He also said to his Mom that this place isn't that bad. To me, that isn't something a person that is not guilty would say. I know if I was accused of something I didn't do, I would be really irrated and want out of jail, probably pleading that I didn't do anything!

He seems a little to laid back to me. JMO.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 26, 2005, 06:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.
I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.

I don't know, Tom, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I, too, am feeling uneasy with the way things are going.  Some say the first 48 hours after someone goes missing are the most important.  I think too many potential scenaries were overlooked in those first 48, and authorities may not be able to recover those missing pieces.  I PRAY that Equusearch finds something conclusive for the sake of Natalee, her family, and her community.

That's because you all have your minds made up that the Van Der Sloots killed Natalee. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure she is even dead, or that the Va Der Sloots have anything to do with it. Rolling Eyes

According to reports from the Aruban paper the detectives think they went to the lighthouse and they all wanted to have sex with her, she struggled and they murdered her. They feel the body is on the water.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 26, 2005, 06:43:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"

GWDog

is this from today?  He still has that same damn shirt. Although in this pic it looks purple and white.  Laughing

No...this is not a picture from today...this is from a prior court hearing.

By the way, he was wearing a white shirt today.   Laughing
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 26, 2005, 06:44:09 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

Sorry, but it happens all the time. I live in a tourist town and the local boys here are hooking up w/ tourist girls on a regular basis. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago, one of our friends who is a bartender at a beach bar brought a girl about Natalees age over to my house to hang around the pool and smoke a joint. He'd met her that same day. She was a nice girl, too.

Well, Natalee isn't like that. Ive known her long enough to know that she wouldn't ever do anything like that... I was with her on the trip, I know how she acted even in "unusual circumstances"... she's the same girl no matter where she is
In another decade or so, you'll understand that none of those comments are intended to inpugn the reputation of your dear friend.  It's simply that folks older than you are very very very very aware that IF Natalee had fallen head over heels in love with JVDS, that in such state there often is NO logical accounting or rational decisions upon which behavior is based.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.