March 28, 2024, 11:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241414 times)
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2005, 01:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
If it were for selling drugs, I doubt they'd let him out....can you imagine Aruba dealing with that PR nightmare?

Yeah, but although selling drugs is illegal, it has little or anything to do with Natalee's disappearance. Assuming that he did sell some drug to one of the 3, he couldn't reasonably have known who/what they were going to use it on, or for.

In any case, if that's the reason, they'll try to gloss over that fact.

Getagrip...Razzy got banned...wah..I miss her.

I know Sad I put in a good word for her.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2005, 01:23:48 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "cjm"
Quote from: "gagirl"
David Kock made some interesting comments on CNN's site about timeline info

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/26/aruba.missing/index.html

Thanks for the link.

Those records, Kock said, show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared. In that call, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told him he had left Holloway on the beach and was walking home. About 40 minutes later, Kock said -- about the time it would take him to walk home -- Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe to tell him he had arrived[/i]

That particular quote is very suspicious, almost like a planned alibi.  How many guys call or text their friends to let them know they got home?

Poss scenario: Call made to D: Walking home on reg route, can I get a ride, D says sure and goes back to sleep. J walks all the way home and sends a text message:Thanks a lot for the ride, asshole.

or dad tells him to text someone as cover?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2005, 01:24:03 PM »

Hmm FOX saying the only reason Croes was held because he got an email.. SO perhaps the email WW posted was legit?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2005, 01:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
That particular quote is very suspicious, almost like a planned alibi.  How many guys call or text their friends to let them know they got home?

I agree!

By the way, are you from the Dallas area???

No Im not.

Innocent people dont lie.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2005, 01:24:28 PM »

I guess an sms is traceble an a phonecall also, so they can`t lie about that I think and kids sms all the time so that doesn`t sound strange to me if he did that

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2005, 01:25:07 PM »

interesting ... Croes release .... so not drug dealer or they would have held him

and I thought the lawyer saying that they had investigated the cell phone and computers then giving a timeline for text messages was interesting - doubt lawyer would do that if it was just idle chatter?

by the way TazMan - the teens I know text about every second of their lives - it's like a running commentary  (hence ordering the unlimited text package from our cell provider) - it's like background music - they even text while chatting in person with someone else ... I'm always astonished at the speed of their thumbs and their multitasking capability - new stage of evolution!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2005, 01:25:09 PM »

I have a legal question if anyone can answer it.....
When Steve Croes is released will he be under the equalivant of a "gag order" or will he be able to talk to the media as the security guards?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2005, 01:25:13 PM »

-Angiex911dsptchr---  EXACTLY Good point, I'll bet the boards will key in on this as a Major discussion all day long....

GuyWdog
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2005, 01:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hmm FOX saying the only reason Croes was held because he got an email.. SO perhaps the email WW posted was legit?

Yes, and they said the email was from Deepak "who owns an internet cafe."  

I didn't know he owned it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2005, 01:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I guess an sms is traceble an a phonecall also, so they can`t lie about that I think and kids sms all the time so that doesn`t sound strange to me if he did that

I agree Hannie.. I dont think it being unusual for a kid..even a male to text message a buddy.. my son does it also.. but who knows! I guess they do have cellphone records.. and they can read the text messages perhaps.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2005, 01:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
I have a legal question if anyone can answer it.....
When Steve Croes is released will he be under the equalivant of a "gag order" or will he be able to talk to the media as the security guards?

we'll certainly know soon enough.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2005, 01:27:05 PM »

Yes, the text messaging thing it now it.  I don't get it and it to me is way too much trouble, but both my twenty something kids can type war and peace in thirty seconds.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2005, 01:27:18 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "cjm"
Quote from: "gagirl"
David Kock made some interesting comments on CNN's site about timeline info

Thanks for the link.

Those records, Kock said, show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared. In that call, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told him he had left Holloway on the beach and was walking home. About 40 minutes later, Kock said -- about the time it would take him to walk home -- Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe to tell him he had arrived[/i]

Poss scenario: Call made to D: Walking home on reg route, can I get a ride, D says sure and goes back to sleep. J walks all the way home and sends a text message:Thanks a lot for the ride, asshole.

or dad tells him to text someone as cover?

I think that they said the text part as part of the fake alibi because they knew or thought the text couldnt be traced.  The key would be to see if there is a record of this text message.  Why not just call?  Why call then text?  Just scream bogus to me in alot of ways.

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:21 PM »

Hannie, Angie you're both right. SMS and text messaging are all retained by most carriers - and even if you delete an SMS message on your cell, it's retained in memory even if you (as the ownder of the phone) can't get to it.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:22 PM »

Is it possible that LE is going to systematically release everyone except the two VDS to add more pressure?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
-Angiex911dsptchr---  EXACTLY Good point, I'll bet the boards will key in on this as a Major discussion all day long....

GuyWdog

The Wonder Woman phantom faux email....Uhhhhhhhhh
Nevermind...
Louise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:28 PM »

Note to self;

If ever I commit a crime, I will email or text all my enemies a suspicious email sort of like "thanks for your help and keep your trap closed, you are involved now you know"
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:29 PM »

I leave to put a bday cake in the oven and come back to someone being released. Sheesh see I miss everything.
I wonder how many cameras will be outside waiting to see if he makes a statement?

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I wonder if some of these people that have made VERY desparging remarks about Steve Croes will come on the board and appologise publicly ???

GuyWdog

Thats a GREAT idea!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2005, 01:28:45 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Yes, and they said the email was from Deepak "who owns an internet

cafe."  

I didn't know he owned it.

Yes I heard the reporter say he owned it also??  Thats the first I heard that!! Maybe she messed up??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.