March 28, 2024, 06:41:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241441 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2005, 02:54:33 PM »

There are jounalistic standards for blogging and these guidelines should be follwed if blogs want to find regular respect.

I don't know, nancy, I think they are getting respect, otherwise you wouldn't have cable news channels dedicating special interest stories to them (e.g. CNN's blog spots.) I am curious (because I really don't know) where these journalistic guidelines for blogs are communicated, unless you are simply speaking of journalistic integrity in a generalized sense as applied to blogs?  I'm confused, help me out...
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2005, 02:56:04 PM »

I just posted a clip from our home movie (taken that same week as Natalee was there) so you can get some persepective on the relationship of the lighthouse to the Holiday Inn:
Home Movie
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2005, 02:56:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hmmmmm  per fox...   Kalpoe brothers attorney on now.. saying that JVDS told the boys what to say... interesting huh?

Very interesting. yesterday i saw Satish's lawyer imply that they should let Satish go because they keep "asking him the same questions". The lawyer then said "they (LE) know who they have to ask questions too". definite finger pointing. The impression that the 3 amigos had somehow come together and settled on a final "story" appears not to have happenned.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:06 PM »

Thanks, Ting.  I'm with you BTW, no Ethiopians tribesmen here Smile
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:19 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Ting"
I hope that Mr. Croes' family will be able to arrange safe conduct for him to an off-island undisclosed location for a while.

As several people have pointed out, there are US nationals currently in Aruba who might wish to do him harm.

Now that his mother has been on TV, and I believe an uncle, it would probably be better if they accompany him.

Re: SC's  mother...I heard that she had not seen him for a year?  SO I wonder why?  Did anyone else see that?  Also she told the press that when she talked she would take to the Aruban (press, I am assuming) first.

she lives on  The next Island,steve lives with his Grandparents.

How far are the islands away from one another?? I heard the samething.. about his mom not seeing him in a year.. just curious.. and why.. if you know the answer is he living with his grandparents and not his mother?? Does that have to do with his job on the Tattoo???

he just got divorced..his son is on Aruba.**You know how THAT Goes**
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
REGARDING FOX RATINGS:
I was completely wrong, and I apologize to Scott and others.  FOX News Channel does outperform the other cable news channels.  Sorry I doubted it.  Now I'm a little frightened, though... Embarassed

Fox = Red State
CNN = Blue State

And guess who won the last election? Be very, very afraid...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:54 PM »

here is some english description of the legal process

http://www.xs4all.nl/~advocare/folder60.htm#4.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2005, 02:57:58 PM »

Quote from: "Bill"
I just posted a clip from our home movie (taken that same week as Natalee was there) so you can get some persepective on the relationship of the lighthouse to the Holiday Inn:
Home Movie

Thanks Bill - I saw that in the other thread you created.  Appreciate you putting it up there!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2005, 02:58:07 PM »

Deepak and Satish should be charged with fingering innocent security guards, and then not speaking up when two innocent men were picked up based upon what they told police.  In addition, this diversion gave the perp/s time to get rid of evidence.  If nothing more their lies have hurt:

1) Their mother
2) Natalee's family
3) Security guards and parents
4) Aruba

If they told the truth from the beginning I think this story may have played out much differently.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2005, 02:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "Bill"
Home Movie

Thanks Bill..!! I have a feeling its gonna take awhile to load for me.. its loading now and my PC is running very slow!  Thanks for posting that!!
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2005, 02:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Hmmmmm  per fox...   Kalpoe brothers attorney on now.. saying that JVDS told the boys what to say... interesting huh?

Very interesting. yesterday i saw Satish's lawyer imply that they should let Satish go because they keep "asking him the same questions". The lawyer then said "they (LE) know who they have to ask questions too". definite finger pointing. The impression that the 3 amigos had somehow come together and settled on a final "story" appears not to have happenned.

Yes it is interesting. I've been wondering if they initially agreed to go along with Joran out of naiveness. I'm sure they weren't expecting that they would end up in jail/prison for 3 weeks so far.

I have a feeling they are telling the truth now. Just my gut instinct.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2005, 02:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
have you found more info on blogs like this one about this case that you believe?

2) The US government has shown unusual interest and is firmly in charge

I have seen no indication that the US government is firmly in charge of anything having to do with this case.  Nor should they be.  

Come to think of it, if they are firmly in charge, we can start blaming them and not the Aruban officials.[/i]
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2005, 02:59:11 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Also from Kock, on camera a few minutes ago on FOX (paraphrasing):
Joran's story is that Deepak came to pick him up, when Deepak denied this, he changed it to Satish, who also denies this. Kock says that the fact that J keeps changing his story would lead one to logically conclude that he has something to hide. Brothers admit that they initially lied to protect J, but that the brothers' story hasn't changed since they said they dropped off J at the Marriott beach.

Hmmmm.

I have tried to give a bit of leniency to thinking that maybe there is room for Joren and the brothers to actually be innocent....maybe they did drop him off at the beach.....he and Natalee had a disagreement and they parted ways. The problem is, it just doesn' t make logical sense. There would be no reason to lie whatsoever. Even if he was trying to cover up the fact he was out past curfew...drinking no less...all of his alibi stories have him doing the exact same things that would have made sense for a teen past curfew to lie about.

No...he lies about what happen to him and Natalee....going as far as to pin the problem on two out of work guards originally. I understand he even bungled that by not  identifying the exact uniform that is worn at the HI.....and he was at the  HI gambling only hours before?? The only reason to be text messaging friends to lie and set up alibis for him is because something happened...something he needed to cover up in a hurry! That said, the question I can't seem to come up with is where would he hide a body in a short length of time???
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:17 PM »

PVDS being sent back to jail!
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "momto5"

And Fox is known as Faux News.

lol. I liked Fox before it was "popular". My mom calls CNN Communist News network too, I never understood the debate on this to be honest. I just like to people on Fox better then the ones on CNN or MSNBC.

I'll tell you whats wrong with FOX; I once saw O'reilly tell a blatant lie when he knew it was a lie!! He quoted from a non-existent "Paris Business Review Journal" to support some argument he was having with somebody.

I also heard that a study found out that the more you watch FOX news- the dumber  you become!! Among the study's observations was how people who use FOX as their primary news source are more likely to hold onto beliefs that have been proven not to be true.

well I hope thats not true otherwise most of us here are gonna be real stupid by the time this case is over considering they are the ones with the most coverage  Laughing

LOL MOM.. I guess then I will be really stupid.. I guess I chose one channel to listen to.. I swutched back and forth for the others.. gets too confusing at times.. so I picked FOX..and have stuck to it!!  SOmeone passme a dunce cap please!!  Shocked[/quote]

I thank Fox for their coverage of the Natalee Holloway case.

However first  Geraldo lied multiple times during his first report of the case and then got in the Twitty's face reporting with unconfirmed info, which was not his place to inform this destrot family in the first place.

Second  O'Reilly spouting off about the chaperones when he did not know what the hell he was talking about. BOR at first reported that all the chaperones but one had returned to the states on a private plane leaving all the students behind.

This is what is considered fair and balance and is accepted by the public as being fair and balanced?  And this is considered the #1 news show. That says alot about us Americans. Perhaps we should add a different category and/or type of program entitled commentary or talkmeisters  or politics and soaps. Fox News should change their moto to: First to Report, Whether Right or Wrong.

Fox News savior in the Natalee Holloway case is Greta (a no-nonsence) down to earth human being. They should miss her when she goes to MSNBC soon. And when Greta leaves I will kiss Fox News goodbye with the exception of O'Reilly reading his hatemail (which is the highlight of my night).
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:53 PM »

Hi Bob - I don't think the US is in charge either, or we'd have seen it on the front of the Washington Post.  There has literally been NO coverage in there at all over the last week, which I find absolutely weird....
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2005, 03:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Deepak and Satish should be charged with fingering innocent security guards, and then not speaking up when two innocent men were picked up based upon what they told police.  In addition, this diversion gave the perp/s time to get rid of evidence.  If nothing more their lies have hurt:

1) Their mother
2) Natalee's family
3) Security guards and parents
4) Aruba

If they told the truth from the beginning I think this story may have played out much differently.

that is why I think they should be punished even if they didnt hurt natalie directly.

Innocent people dont lie.
papito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2005, 03:01:25 PM »

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2005, 03:01:34 PM »

That is why I think they hid her at his house that first night, and finished the job the next night.  That is why dad had to get the Americans away when they showed up in the middle of the night.

I just wish these guys would tell the truth.  Beth is looking terrible.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2005, 03:02:01 PM »

PVDS being sent back to jail!

WOOOO HOOOO!!

Innocent people dont lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.