March 29, 2024, 08:08:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241518 times)
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2005, 03:19:54 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Does anyone knows if natalee holloway speeks latino or spanish

Took Spanish in HS
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2005, 03:20:27 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK guys..just logged back on..front page of AOL news said case has been changed from missing persons to murder investigation..marianne croes says that it is suspect that she is no longer alive....give me some word, monkeys..true and respectable monkey word!!

1. AOL sucks.
2. Weren't the security guards charged with murder as well?
3. Marianne Croes has no idea what she's talking about.
4. The word is there is NO EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE! Shocked

Unfortunately, we haven't any idea what they have from the stuff they sent to forensics in the Netherlands. I'm referring to those bags they took from the VDS's, the cars, computers, etc.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2005, 03:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "papito"
Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba

Thanks for the post, and it clears up for me what exactly papa vds does for a living since its been pretty confusing what his job is/was.
For the record I dont look down on the arubans. I know you guys have been hit with a media frenzy and not used to dealing with a crime such as this. And from the posters here from aruba, you all seem very nice.

This post is incorrect, momto5. This guy is spamming Evil or Very Mad

I don't find all of it incorrect. Alot of what he says, makes sense. This also doesn't look like spam.

The only questionable thing that he says is whether or not PVDS is cheif justice on Aruba. I haven't heard that one.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2005, 03:21:19 PM »

Too bad they coulnd't get Croes to fess up. The should have arrested his mother, she was standing outside the courtroom. I'll bet he would have started talking then!
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2005, 03:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK guys..just logged back on..front page of AOL news said case has been changed from missing persons to murder investigation..marianne croes says that it is suspect that she is no longer alive....give me some word, monkeys..true and respectable monkey word!!

1. AOL sucks.
2. Weren't the security guards charged with murder as well?
3. Marianne Croes has no idea what she's talking about.
4. The word is there is NO EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE! Shocked

Unfortunately, we haven't any idea what they have from the stuff they sent to forensics in the Netherlands. I'm referring to those bags they took from the VDS's, the cars, computers, etc.

I have a good idea - nothing - just like the rest of their "evidence".
elainaver
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2005, 03:22:54 PM »

Have you noticed the 'gang signs' used in the pics of Joran and Croes?
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2005, 03:24:29 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

Thanks for the post, and it clears up for me what exactly papa vds does for a living since its been pretty confusing what his job is/was.
For the record I dont look down on the arubans. I know you guys have been hit with a media frenzy and not used to dealing with a crime such as this. And from the posters here from aruba, you all seem very nice.

I don't find all of it incorrect. Alot of what he says, makes sense. This also doesn't look like spam.

The only questionable thing that he says is whether or not PVDS is cheif justice on Aruba. I haven't heard that one.

He is spamming because he has posted the same message several times on diff threads. It is incorrect because of what he says about PVDS, that is what I was referring to, the rest is just his opinion.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2005, 03:24:41 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "Ting"
have you found more info on blogs like this one about this case that you believe?

2) The US government has shown unusual interest and is firmly in charge

I have seen no indication that the US government is firmly in charge of anything having to do with this case.  Nor should they be.  

Come to think of it, if they are firmly in charge, we can start blaming them and not the Aruban officials.[/i]

you got it, they don't want to appear to be firmly in charge because then they get blamed.  fbi much prefers credit to blame and they have had plenty of the latter lately.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2005, 03:24:59 PM »

Quote from: "elainaver"

Most kids use these gang signs. Doesn't mean anything except they're trying to act cool.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 26, 2005, 03:25:22 PM »

I did actually  hear on FOX the other night that PVDS is actually some head of Government something...I dont know...its all hearsay at this point...GRRRRR Twisted Evil

"God dont like ugly"
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 26, 2005, 03:26:17 PM »

Nothing unusual for a lot of teens today.

I notice this is your first post. If you are curious about the gang signs, do a search on this site and you should come up with quite a few interesting past discussions of this topic.

Since this is your first post, let me welcome you to the forum!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2005, 03:26:40 PM »

I hate to say this guys but I am afraid they are going to release joran van der sloot or they will prosecute hin on hindering the investigation as well as I doubt if the prosecuter has a case.

Only the facts
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 26, 2005, 03:26:53 PM »

Too bad they coulnd't get Croes to fess up. The should have arrested his mother, she was standing outside the courtroom. I'll bet he would have started talking then!

Is this sarcasm?
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 26, 2005, 03:27:09 PM »

I think we know exactly what PVDS does, it has been confirmed by numerous, reliable sources. He was not the head of anything.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 26, 2005, 03:27:24 PM »

awww ok thanks lol. I went to frost a cake. trying to get ready for a mini 16th bday party here while reading posts. Sorry took awhile to respond.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 26, 2005, 03:27:42 PM »

Yes indeed !!!

Quote from: "EdwinW"

Never mind.

Only the facts
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 26, 2005, 03:28:32 PM »

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20050626/D8AVF6KO0.html

from the article - Aruba Judge Orders Release of Disc Jockey

But on Saturday, Satish Kalpoe's lawyer said his client admitted that his story was a lie.

Satish now claims that he and brother dropped Holloway and van der Sloot off together at the Marriott hotel, then went home, his lawyer, David Kock, said.

On Sunday, Kock said the brothers were becoming increasingly angry with van der Sloot and accusing him of changing his story to put the blame for Holloway's disappearance on them.

Kock would not elaborate.

Van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, said, "My client maintains his innocence."

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2005, 03:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I hate to say this guys but I am afraid they are going to release joran van der sloot or they will prosecute hin on hindering the investigation as well as I doubt if the prosecuter has a case.

Where are you hearing this?? I hope not...this guy has told too many lies.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2005, 03:28:54 PM »

SAY WHAT??? The woman lives  on Curacao.
That is a Cruel Remark. Twisted Evil
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2005, 03:29:02 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Hi Bob - I don't think the US is in charge either, or we'd have seen it on the front of the Washington Post.  There has literally been NO coverage in there at all over the last week, which I find absolutely weird....

if you stay away from the monkeys and cable tv, listen to NPR and read a serious paper your chances of hearing anything about natalee outside the MB market and the hometowns of the Holloways and Twittys are slim.  I tried it for a few hours the other day but i relapsed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.