March 28, 2024, 04:23:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241427 times)
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2005, 03:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Why is this getting so much attention? What about all the other people who disappear EVERY day?

THat is a question that has been raised many times on this blog hence we must start somewhere.

Only the facts
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2005, 03:51:17 PM »

I agree that PVDS just made a tactical move for he and his son.  He waives his right not to talk but continues to tell what he has told all along.  Joran snuck out, he did not know that, woke Joran up for school, doesn't know for sure if he went or not.  No more damage done than already done and he looks as if he has nothing to hide.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2005, 03:51:24 PM »

per Fox, the case is now changing, not by the minute but by the second!   Twisted Evil
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2005, 03:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Lots of ridiculous stuff going on this board. People dont just accuse others of rape, druggings, they convict them in a public forum. It's sad and you Americans WONDER whyt the REst of the WORLD Hates US....

GuyWdog
still waiting on the people to applogise to Croes for the SICK stuff you wrote about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They envy us! that leads to hate dear

Most of the rest of the world does not envy Americans. but this is totally off topic...
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:21 PM »

Lots of ridiculous stuff going on this board. People dont just accuse others of rape, druggings, they convict them in a public forum. It's sad and you Americans WONDER whyt the REst of the WORLD Hates US....

GuyWdog
still waiting on the people to applogise to Croes for the SICK stuff you wrote about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never said anything about croes. Quite frankly when I heard his ex-wife talk about him, my hunch told me he was innocent towards the disappearance of Natalee.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
per Fox, the case is now changing, not by the minute but by the second!   Twisted Evil

Can you elaborate a bit?  I get Fox, but I'm deaf and they don't have closed captioners on duty on weekends!   Twisted Evil  GRRRRR..... I'm just reading by-lines!
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Uh oh, Geraldo's saying that SC voluntarily went to the police and said that he SAW the 3 drop off Natalee at the HI - presumably to cover for his buddies. When their stories changed, SC was taken in for further questioning.

So SC may not be involved in the disappearance, but he is at fault for lying and obstructing justice.

Geraldo knows Nothing.  This AM he had the E-Mail  Story.
LE is NOT briefing Him.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:10 PM »

Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning. While i think it is alright to speculate, I constantky see people post stuff that says these guys did this or that. You obviousoy have convicted these guys already without ANY FACTS. Dont you all know this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE issue? I am personally sickened by some of the stuff I have seen posted on here. From talks of RAPE, to Gang Bangs, this is just RIDICULOUS Can you not discuss this without your constant barage of Lynch Mob Mentality?

GuyWdog--
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:17 PM »

I`m so sorry to see that everything that comes out must be not believable or something. I think that a lot of people here are to eager to hang somebody.......

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:48 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
GuyWdog

me ,too Very Happy[/quote]

WELL  I can HONESTLY say I have never said ANYTHING sick about your friend Steve Croes or anyone else for that matter.. YOU want apologies.. which is fine. BUT still wont coment on why SC is your BABY . OR if you know the other 3 people??  Tit FOR Tat.. Damn... I dont want to argue......... I hate arguing.. BUT not ALL of us here said SICK comments about your BABY Steve.. ONLY speculations made since he was an operator of a boat is ALL I ever heard..and that isnt sick sounding to me.. IMO...  you have a teenage girl missing.. dipshits that dont know their ass form a hole in the ground.. Lies Lies Lies.. and then have someone who has acsess to a boat then involved??   Its no nwonder people here MAY have thought he was involved in some way.. I am happy for the dude that hes getting out.. I dont believe in holding an innocent person in jail oif they have nothing to do with what is going on!!!  If you want apologies.. then why not say WHY he is your baby.. ??????????  DAMN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:49 PM »

People wake up......cant you see this is a SIGN From Daddy VDSllot saying that he is innocent and has NO FEAR of testifying.....

GuyWdog

That is how I read it as well.  This just gets more and more confusing??

BTW....any confirmation about Mrs VDS's house being 'boarded up'...(I am thinking hurricane shutters here).....has there been any sight her her in the past 2 days?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2005, 03:54:05 PM »

hey yall
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "Ting"

Can you elaborate a bit?  I get Fox, but I'm deaf and they don't have closed captioners on duty on weekends!   Twisted Evil  GRRRRR..... I'm just reading by-lines!

That was just their "stay tuned" outro line before the last commercial break. It gave me a much needed belly laugh. No offense or cultural insensitivity intended.
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "---"
hey yall

Hi, sweetie  Very Happy
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:31 PM »

hey yall

Hiya Dash!!  How are you?
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Why is this getting so much attention? What about all the other people who disappear EVERY day?

True enough, but it is impossible to give them all the attention they deserve. Therefore, some occationally get covered out of proportion.

Would you have us ignore them all?

I'm sure if your child was in the same position, you would want as much coverage as possible to keep officials working hard on the case. Many of us have been here, reading from day one....before there was a board on the blog comments. We have grown through this case as a group....hoping and praying for Natalee's return. She is as one member put in their signature "everyone's daughter" now.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:43 PM »

Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning. While i think it is alright to speculate, I constantky see people post stuff that says these guys did this or that. You obviousoy have convicted these guys already without ANY FACTS. Dont you all know this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE issue? I am personally sickened by some of the stuff I have seen posted on here. From talks of RAPE, to Gang Bangs, this is just RIDICULOUS Can you not discuss this without your constant barage of Lynch Mob Mentality?

GuyWdog--still waiting on these people that said SICK stuff about CROES, You know who you are, fess up and come clean !!!

Well, I didn't say anything sick about him...but as far as I know, letting him go because they don't have enough evidence no way ascertains guilt or innocence. Only lack of evidence.  Just sayin'.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2005, 03:55:59 PM »

GuyWdog

I'm sure Croes is more upset about spending 8 days in jail for nothing than anything written about him on the internet...
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:07 PM »

hey yall

Hey Dash..  tone here is a bit hot and not much light going on.  In other words, same as usual.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:19 PM »

hey yall

Hello!  We have rumor here but are basically absorbing the news from the hearings going on today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.