March 28, 2024, 02:45:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241423 times)
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "sandraK"
GuyWdog
still waiting on the people to applogise to Croes for the SICK stuff you wrote about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

me ,too Very Happy

WELL  I can HONESTLY say I have never said ANYTHING sick about your friend Steve Croes or anyone else for that matter.. YOU want apologies.. which is fine. BUT still wont coment on why SC is your BABY . OR if you know the other 3 people??  Tit FOR Tat.. Damn... I dont want to argue......... I hate arguing.. BUT not ALL of us here said SICK comments about your BABY Steve.. ONLY speculations made since he was an operator of a boat is ALL I ever heard..and that isnt sick sounding to me.. IMO...  you have a teenage girl missing.. dipshits that dont know their ass form a hole in the ground.. Lies Lies Lies.. and then have someone who has acsess to a boat then involved??   Its no nwonder people here MAY have thought he was involved in some way.. I am happy for the dude that hes getting out.. I dont believe in holding an innocent person in jail oif they have nothing to do with what is going on!!!  If you want apologies.. then why not say WHY he is your baby.. ??????????  DAMN![/quote] I Did 6 Times!!!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 26, 2005, 03:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "---"
hey yall

Hey Dash!  How are you?   Very Happy
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2005, 03:57:02 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
It's not that I'm not interested, I only asked a question. Why is this case so different from the other thousands of people (especially kids) who disappear every day? PS....As you can see from my previous posts, I don't come here that often.

I don't know either.  I can only tell you why it interested me..... I found it weird how they (Arubans) handled the case, and didn't felt like they treated it like one of their own. Maybe they don't look after their own the same way. I have no idea. I'm not there, never been there, don't plan to go there. (I'm a snow bunny kind of fan!)  

But who knows?  But welcome!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2005, 03:57:46 PM »

I fully agree , why every dissapearance has to be ascociated with terms as sex , drugs, kidnap, and gangbanging, some people over here have really perverse thoughts. Why not be that she dissapeard on her own or that she died an accidental death ?

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning. While i think it is alright to speculate, I constantky see people post stuff that says these guys did this or that. You obviousoy have convicted these guys already without ANY FACTS. Dont you all know this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE issue? I am personally sickened by some of the stuff I have seen posted on here. From talks of RAPE, to Gang Bangs, this is just RIDICULOUS Can you not discuss this without your constant barage of Lynch Mob Mentality?

GuyWdog--still waiting on these people that said SICK stuff about CROES, You know who you are, fess up and come clean !!!

Only the facts
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2005, 03:58:25 PM »

Quote from: "---"
hey yall

DASH!!! Hey girl...how are things in Bama?

"God dont like ugly"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2005, 03:58:35 PM »

Wow, just reading over some posts... it sure seems that people have forgotten the point of this forum: to support an innocent girl who has been horribly victimized... glad to see so many people are willing to stick up for her attackers...  Rolling Eyes
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2005, 03:58:38 PM »

quote="GuyWdog"]It's sad and you Americans WONDER whyt the REst of the WORLD Hates US....[/b]

GuyWdog

"Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning."

Hey Guy, why don't you take your own advice....take a chill pill or something.  Sheesh....telling the rest of us to lighten up?

Move on.
altruist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2005, 03:58:46 PM »

Well let's hope that Mr. Van der Sloot has decided that his earlier attempts to set people up were fruitless & will now speak the truth & not just to manipulate the system that he had devoted most of his life to.  JMHO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: June 26, 2005, 03:59:28 PM »

Hello Dash..!!  HUGS form PA to you honey...
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2005, 04:00:17 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I fully agree , why every dissapearance has to be ascociated with terms as sex , drugs, kidnap, and gangbanging, some people over here have really perverse thoughts. Why not be that she dissapeard on her own or that she died an accidental death ?

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning. While i think it is alright to speculate, I constantky see people post stuff that says these guys did this or that. You obviousoy have convicted these guys already without ANY FACTS. Dont you all know this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE issue? I am personally sickened by some of the stuff I have seen posted on here. From talks of RAPE, to Gang Bangs, this is just RIDICULOUS Can you not discuss this without your constant barage of Lynch Mob Mentality?

GuyWdog--still waiting on these people that said SICK stuff about CROES, You know who you are, fess up and come clean !!!

i suppose bendex that because we have no real information but indications that the three main stuspects are lying that we tend to rule out the possibility that she disappeard or that death was accidental. if that were the case why would the stories not have converged by now?  that does not seem to be what's happening.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2005, 04:00:19 PM »

Is it possible that Steve was guilty of something. But Is being released because he has time served that covers the offense.
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2005, 04:00:28 PM »

Regarding Lemon's post about how Aruba handled this  case....obviously when you go to another country, they handle things differently. At first, they probably didn't take it seriously until all the media attention.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 26, 2005, 04:00:38 PM »

Well to be quite sincere I prever that she is alive and escaped to venezuela slipping cocktails then she has been murdered by some island folks .

Well of course I want her to come home, just like everyone else. But lets face reality. I don't think she's alive. I also want ALL of the other missing children to come home too.  I was just wondering why this one case generated so much attention. You can't even watch FOX news anymore. This is practically the only story they ever talk about. What about the Osama Bin Laden story? They think they know where he's hiding, yet all they can talk about is this case. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, it wasn't intended to.

Only the facts
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 26, 2005, 04:01:34 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I`m so sorry to see that everything that comes out must be not believable or something. I think that a lot of people here are to eager to hang somebody.......

I agree. And I'd really like to start ragging on them... Twisted Evil
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2005, 04:01:43 PM »

I don't want to start a conversation about Bin Laden. Just stating that that seems like a more important story than one missing person.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2005, 04:01:43 PM »

Well of course I want her to come home, just like everyone else. But lets face reality. I don't think she's alive. I also want ALL of the other missing children to come home too.  I was just wondering why this one case generated so much attention. You can't even watch FOX news anymore. This is practically the only story they ever talk about. What about the Osama Bin Laden story? They think they know where he's hiding, yet all they can talk about is this case. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, it wasn't intended to.

Nicole I think you asked a reasonable question, just bad timing as it seems alot of people are disagreeing at the moment.
Personally I was attracted to the case for 2 reasons. One being my own son was kidnapped, so I am naturally drawn to stories like this to see what they are doing in an attempt to bring the missing person home. Thankfull as I have said before I got my son back.
Second I also have a teenage daughter, so that also peaked my interest since I do have a child close in age to Natalee. So thats why for me, I cant speak for anyone else though.  Very Happy

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2005, 04:02:01 PM »

GuyWdog wrote:
Lots of ridiculous stuff going on this board. People dont just accuse others of rape, druggings, they convict them in a public forum. It's sad and you Americans WONDER whyt the REst of the WORLD Hates US....

What is going on is 'speculation', it's what people (all of them no matter where they live) do when no one is saying what actually happened or is happening.   It is what a forum is for, discussing issues, speculation, theory and whatever!

But what I am really perplexed about is your statement ".... It's sad and you Americans WONDER why the rest of the WORLD Hates US... "   Now, is that US as in United States, or is it US as in all of us (you, too)?

As to other's hating or not hating US,  I think we have no power over what they think.  We are who we are and we shouldn't pretend to be anything else!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2005, 04:02:08 PM »

cjm thanks for the links

Paul van der Sloot (PvdS)
According to the article , PvdS has been living 17 years in Aruba and the last tree years he has been a substitute judge-in-training at the justice department. The department was not impressed with PvdS’ performance trough the years and had already decided internally that he would not be able to continue to function as a judge-in-training. PvdS wasn’t allowed to the conduct court (hearings) anymore and the department has been seeking other internal assignments for him until they found a fitting position for him in the department. De Telegraaf reports that the authorities have done some investigating and this has lead them to believe  that PvdS gave instructions to the 3 boys and told them what version of the story they have to give to the authorities and what they shouldn’t tell. This has also been reported by the respected Dutch news program, NOVA, on Satruday. You can view NOVA's report here (in Dutch)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2005, 04:02:50 PM »

Lack of evidence does not equate with innocence.  It is just what it is, lack of proof but NOT validation, vindication nor any kind of proof one did not commit a crime, merely that prosecution lacks the proof thereof.

As for the big mystery of why Little Joren has not cracked by now, well gee!  You don't suppose it is because no one is even trying to cause him to do so, do ya?  After all, how tough can it be being interrogated by his daddy's best friend.   Rolling Eyes   That's what the man said, not me!   Exclamation

Oh, Joren, did you do it?? Wink  Wink

Oh please don't ask me any more!!  Wink  Wink

And the photos from inside that brand new prison looked VERY spiffy!  He should see some in this country.  But if the chief LE refused to recuse himself and is in charge of the investigation, Joren is bound to know him quite intimately and knows he has nothing to fear.  Just play along with daddy's best friend until the time runs out.

No body, no conviction, eh?  Hey, it works for me!!   Very Happy   Applies both ways, too, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2005, 04:03:31 PM »

Dash, how was the fund raiser yesterday?My parents and family were around i think...Very crowded in MB lately...you doing ok today?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.