March 28, 2024, 06:02:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241432 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:15 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Wow, just reading over some posts... it sure seems that people have forgotten the point of this forum: to support an innocent girl who has been horribly victimized... glad to see so many people are willing to stick up for her attackers...  Rolling Eyes

I think we all have to keep in mind that we don't really know exactly what happened, do we?   People are innocent until proven guilty, or so we the innocent would hope!   Wink  Wink

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:20 PM »

hey yall

YAY!  Dash is here!  Welcome  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »

Yesterday we were reading Mr VDS was not cooperating and today he has waived his right, this may be health related. Both he and his son have to be dangerously close to a meltdown, maybe heart related for him, high blood pressure. Joran must be in the pits of despair,..suicidal? I would think there is something to be told by the father.
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »

Did say I didn't care. It's just that this case is no different to me than any of the other missing kids in this world. Maybe a few of you need to take a break from this? Just a suggestion Mad
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Lack of evidence does not equate with innocence.  It is just what it is, lack of proof but NOT validation, vindication nor any kind of proof one did not commit a crime, merely that prosecution lacks the proof thereof.

As for the big mystery of why Little Joren has not cracked by now, well gee!  You don't suppose it is because no one is even trying to cause him to do so, do ya?  After all, how tough can it be being interrogated by his daddy's best friend.   Rolling Eyes   That's what the man said, not me!   Exclamation

Oh, Joren, did you do it?? Wink  Wink

Oh please don't ask me any more!!  Wink  Wink

And the photos from inside that brand new prison looked VERY spiffy!  He should see some in this country.  But if the chief LE refused to recuse himself and is in charge of the investigation, Joren is bound to know him quite intimately and knows he has nothing to fear.  Just play along with daddy's best friend until the time runs out.

No body, no conviction, eh?  Hey, it works for me!!   Very Happy   Applies both ways, too, right?

Speculation. Both about the relationship between PVDS and the head of Aruban LE AND about who is conducting the interrogation.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:59 PM »

No body, no conviction, eh?  Hey, it works for me!!   Very Happy   Applies both ways, too, right?

Not only is that distastful, it is completely ignorant Anna.  You should know better.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 26, 2005, 04:05:59 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Dash, how was the fund raiser yesterday?My parents and family were around i think...Very crowded in MB lately...you doing ok today?

I got confused and went to the church instead! Then I thought they must have cancelled it b/c of rain since no one was there, but really I was just at the wrong place! grrrr!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 26, 2005, 04:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "golden"
Wonder what the specifics were that caused PVDS to be denied for judge?

I dunno but what I have found a little more interesting is that Joran led people to believe his dad WAS a judge. It also seems PVDS led people to believe it as well when as it turns out wasnt exactly true. Maybe there is something to it? I mean in their ability to stretch the truth. I dunno just speculating here.
   please HE WAS A JUDGE please
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 26, 2005, 04:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
It's not that I'm not interested, I only asked a question. Why is this case so different from the other thousands of people (especially kids) who disappear every day? PS....As you can see from my previous posts, I don't come here that often.

Good question -

Personally I think it's because this case is very mysterious, and everyone loves a mystery. Wink
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 26, 2005, 04:06:49 PM »

Dash,

I've been thinking about you alot lately!  I hoped some of these dreadful comments hadn't scared you off.  We've missed you and MOST of us think of you and your friends much of the time.

Do tell how you are?  Did you attend the fundraiser?  How are you holding up?

MOST of us are still in here fighting for truth!!!

I send you my best,

~Nancy
The one who gave you the name "DASH" LOL
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 26, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

In Belgium there was a  case of three guys taking a girl for a ride , hence they where all drunk, the girl slipped and broke her neck , they where so panicked strucked that they dumped her body in the canal . As they where all afraid of the law. I am trying to say here we have speculated in forms ascociating the suspects to violance related to Natalee . Something totally different might have happend aswell .

Quote from: "mojo"
Quote from: "bendex"
I fully agree , why every dissapearance has to be ascociated with terms as sex , drugs, kidnap, and gangbanging, some people over here have really perverse thoughts. Why not be that she dissapeard on her own or that she died an accidental death ?

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Personal Observation here, please liten up. I have seen the character of this board slowly in the last day spiral into a constant conviction of these people that have been taken in for questioning. While i think it is alright to speculate, I constantky see people post stuff that says these guys did this or that. You obviousoy have convicted these guys already without ANY FACTS. Dont you all know this is a SLIPPERY SLOPE issue? I am personally sickened by some of the stuff I have seen posted on here. From talks of RAPE, to Gang Bangs, this is just RIDICULOUS Can you not discuss this without your constant barage of Lynch Mob Mentality?

GuyWdog--still waiting on these people that said SICK stuff about CROES, You know who you are, fess up and come clean !!!

i suppose bendex that because we have no real information but indications that the three main stuspects are lying that we tend to rule out the possibility that she disappeard or that death was accidental. if that were the case why would the stories not have converged by now?  that does not seem to be what's happening.

Only the facts
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 26, 2005, 04:07:56 PM »

Who is Dash?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 26, 2005, 04:08:24 PM »

Did say I didn't care. It's just that this case is no different to me than any of the other missing kids in this world. Maybe a few of you need to take a break from this? Just a suggestion Mad

About 10 thousand US nationals go missing abroad every month.

This case is different because of the unusual level of US government involvement. That is what made it stand out to me.
Nicole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 26, 2005, 04:09:08 PM »

Ummmmmm...not attacking. Please go re-read my posts.  Just wondering why this one case is any different from the thousands of others, especially underage kids who disappear. Where was the 24/7 coverage of those 3 little boys who disappeared from NJ last week? I didn't see much of that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: June 26, 2005, 04:09:32 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Lack of evidence does not equate with innocence.  It is just what it is, lack of proof but NOT validation, vindication nor any kind of proof one did not commit a crime, merely that prosecution lacks the proof thereof.

As for the big mystery of why Little Joren has not cracked by now, well gee!  You don't suppose it is because no one is even trying to cause him to do so, do ya?  After all, how tough can it be being interrogated by his daddy's best friend.   Rolling Eyes   That's what the man said, not me!   Exclamation

And the photos from inside that brand new prison looked VERY spiffy!  He should see some in this country.  But if the chief LE refused to recuse himself and is in charge of the investigation, Joren is bound to know him quite intimately and knows he has nothing to fear.  Just play along with daddy's best friend until the time runs out.

Speculation. Both about the relationship between PVDS and the head of Aruban LE AND about who is conducting the interrogation.

Yes, EVERYTHING here is speculation.  But I am just quoting what the man said in the MSM.  He is the one who asked "How can I do this to my best friend's son?"  so what conclusion could one draw from that?  I think the honorable thing would have been to recuse himself from the case if he was admitting publicly to having difficulty doing his job.  

So are you saying he is NOT the best friend and was lying about it?  A chief of LE who makes things up like that is not very comforting, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2005, 04:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Who is Dash?

The person logged in as ---  We've nicknamed her Dash.  She is one of Natalee's friends.  And a board favorite.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2005, 04:09:59 PM »

I don't want to start a conversation about Bin Laden. Just stating that that seems like a more important story than one missing person.

look, If you don't care about Nat, then leave... I'm sick of people saying she doesn't matter... if you knew her you'd know how ridiculous you're being.  Instead of saying that no one should care about her because there are other "similar cases" why don't you support the fact that because people do care and are willing to keep her case in the spotlight, it helps us to find her sooner?

When someone goes missing what keeps it in the media is the family and friends of the victim.  The family needs to make themselves available for press conferences and interviews which Natalee's family has done.

The missing kids in Idaho is a good example.  The family has given very few interviews thus it's completely dropped from the news.  The opposite was true for Jessica Lunsford....her father continued to press conferences even while he and his family were not ruled out as suspects.  

The family makes the difference, IMO.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 26, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Lots of ridiculous stuff going on this board. People dont just accuse others of rape, druggings, they convict them in a public forum. It's sad and you Americans WONDER whyt the REst of the WORLD Hates US....

GuyWdog

His actions have contributed to the possibility that Natalee will not get justice.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 26, 2005, 04:10:41 PM »

And what if your wrong? What if Joran is not the guy, and Natalee is still alive somewhere? And all the police are doing is barking up the wrong tree? Valuable time is being lost with this IMO. Sad
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 26, 2005, 04:10:48 PM »

Ummmmmm...not attacking. Please go re-read my posts.  Just wondering why this one case is any different from the thousands of others, especially underage kids who disappear. Where was the 24/7 coverage of those 3 little boys who disappeared from NJ last week? I didn't see much of that.

Hmm, I saw it.  That case has been solved.  That is why there is no longer much coverage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.