March 28, 2024, 02:22:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241367 times)
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 26, 2005, 04:20:25 PM »

Thanks for explaining who Dash was.  Duh...  ---  Should have caught on to that!

Dash, I'm sorry you about your friend. I hope they find her alive and well.  

I am ALSO glad this is getting the publicity it is getting, if it was my daughter that was missing I would be all over the media as well. So Beth Twitty is doing a good job in trying to find her daughter.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 26, 2005, 04:20:30 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Getagrip, I did not make the statement you've highlighted in bold above, please make that correction.

You responded before I had a chance to edit it. Problem is, that you're not quoting messages properly, so when someone quotes you in reply, it messes up.

Sorry! LOL I do have a problem with using the quote button.  I'll work on that!
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 26, 2005, 04:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Now that Fox NEws has said that Paulus VD Sllot has WAIVED his right to NOT Testify against his son that pretty much shoots down everyone's Theories about his involvments. It is looking like they have lots of INNOCENT People locked up....

GuyWdog

Finally, someone with some brains! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

What has he and his son been made out to be.
Psychopathic Sexual deviants.??
Gee I wonder if Paulus will ever work again. I can see them on a street corner somewhere in the Netherlands with tin cups in hand.
Freedom of speech-- the right to spew false accusations and ruin lives.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 26, 2005, 04:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "absolut"
Is it possible that Steve was guilty of something. But Is being released because he has time served that covers the offense.

Is it possible that he has agreed to testify in exchange for release, since he didn't do anything but perhaps knows something -- does Dutch law have anything along those lines, I wonder.

This is Not the Case..No plea bargain in Aruba.

Thanks, and I meant no disrespect to your friend.  Am just curious if they will call him as a witness. Here we call people as witnesses but never detain them, so I'm wondering now if he can still be called in to testify should this go to trial.
grits
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 26, 2005, 04:21:19 PM »

ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2005, 04:21:57 PM »

Cancun is not what I would characterize as a safe vacation for an unchaperoned high school student, recently graduated or not.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2005, 04:22:22 PM »

GuyWdog

Thank you for that picture..
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2005, 04:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Is it possible that Steve was guilty of something. But Is being released because he has time served that covers the offense.

Is it possible that he has agreed to testify in exchange for release, since he didn't do anything but perhaps knows something -- does Dutch law have anything along those lines, I wonder.

In the Fox report today his lawyer said that he was arrested because he received an email from Deepak the night of Natalee's disappearance. Considering how little (or no) evidence they have on Joran and the Kalpoes. (and theyre still being held) I doubt they had anything at all on Croes. Shocked
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 26, 2005, 04:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"
Now that Fox NEws has said that Paulus VD Sllot has WAIVED his right to NOT Testify against his son that pretty much shoots down everyone's Theories about his involvments. It is looking like they have lots of INNOCENT People locked up....

GuyWdog

Gee I wonder if Paulus will ever work again. I can see them on a street corner somewhere in the Netherlands with tin cups in hand.

But you won't see Joran there til he is 37.
Selena
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 26, 2005, 04:24:13 PM »

My daughter will be 21 in July. She and her brothers have had the benefit of family vacations for the last 20 years. No one got lost, no one got drunk and no one complained.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 26, 2005, 04:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

NO! I honestly think LE has much more.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2005, 04:25:11 PM »

That is the best  Theorie I have heard in a long time I am going to explore this one at the full.

Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

Only the facts
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2005, 04:25:40 PM »

Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2005, 04:26:25 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

You need to really think about what you say before you post.

And Razzy just comes in here to start drama.  
With all due respect Nancy.

Shell,

I am fond of you and your posts, but I think you're wrong.  Razzy was trained and knows how investigators think.  I continue to support that kind of contribution to our forum.  Whether it's Razzy or someone else.  Why ban?  Let us stand up for our own words.  When I first met Razzy I let her have it...but, then realized it was better to pick her brain and learn from her.  That's what I did.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2005, 04:27:22 PM »

Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

Interesting question...
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 26, 2005, 04:27:34 PM »

Okay, what did Paulus VDS' attorney just say????????  Shocked
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2005, 04:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

Your parents love you. Thank them for that.....!

You are Blessed to have such Loving Parents.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2005, 04:29:35 PM »

Dash, Arubagirl is driving around the island and taking some digital pictures for us.  If that works out ok, she is going to post them on a separate thread that the Moderators have set up for that purpose.

We also have a second poster here that had an Aruba vacation planned several weeks ago.  He's now on the island and may also provide some pics.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2005, 04:29:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"

GuyWdog

But you won't see Joran there til he is 37.

OR dad has realized his son may have done a very grown up crime and needs to own up to it! Maybe dad realizes it is time to stop babying joran, and save some semblance of a life for his other children
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 26, 2005, 04:29:42 PM »

This is Natalee's Yellow Ribbon on her Mail Box( I have blurred it a bit for safetys sake) but dont you all want her to come home and see this Ribbon on HER MailBOX ?

GuyWdog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.