April 16, 2024, 04:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241905 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2005, 04:30:23 PM »

Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

wait a minute here,  is Tom "jar"?  and tom has twins too?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2005, 04:30:42 PM »

And which are they ?

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "bendex"
Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

NO! I honestly think LE has much more.

Only the facts
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2005, 04:31:03 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"

This is Natalee's Yellow Ribbon on her Mail Box( I have blurred it a bit for safetys sake) but dont you all want her to come home and see this Ribbon on HER MailBOX ?

GuyWdog

A*B*S*O*L*U*T*E*L*Y!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2005, 04:31:16 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Who is Dash?
Dash is an attractive articulate young woman who recently graduated from Mountain Brook and went on a class trip in celebration thereof to Aruba.

I saw her on BOR explain that she got to know Natalee quite well when Natalee tutored Dash in calculus. I think I heard on teevee that honor student Natalee Holloway was president of the Math Club, just one of many extracuricular school activities.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2005, 04:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Dash, Arubagirl is driving around the island and taking some digital pictures for us.  If that works out ok, she is going to post them on a separate thread that the Moderators have set up for that purpose.

We also have a second poster here that had an Aruba vacation planned several weeks ago.  He's now on the island and may also provide some pics.

Thank you so much for letting me know that! That's AWESOME!  Arubagirl is really something... I'm so glad she's on here!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2005, 04:32:20 PM »

And which are they ?

Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.
Ian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2005, 04:32:36 PM »

Video of FOX News Alert:

Van der Sloot MAY testify against his son:

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1794/
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2005, 04:33:32 PM »

I like this story very much Iquitos , reminds me of the strange murder of the son of Carlos Memem for not fullfilling his contract on a arms deal.

Quote from: "iquitos"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

Only the facts
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2005, 04:34:31 PM »

And which are they ?

I think they have more too.

Interesting.....

Satish now claims that he and brother dropped Holloway and van der Sloot off together at the Marriott hotel, then went home, his lawyer, David Kock, said.

On Sunday, Kock said the brothers were becoming increasingly angry with van der Sloot and accusing him of changing his story to put the blame for Holloway's disappearance on them.

Kock would not elaborate.

http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-14/111980692236520.xml&storylist=alabamanews
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2005, 04:35:17 PM »

That is the best  Theorie I have heard in a long time I am going to explore this one at the full.

Yeah, but it's been 4 weeks and no ransom demand. Don't you think we would have heard from them by now?
Ian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2005, 04:36:02 PM »

Oops meant to post this in my earlier post too:

Steve Croes Had Nothing to Do with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway (VIDEO)

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1795/
harleymom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2005, 04:36:51 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

My guess is some will be called if needed to officially on the record place Jorin and Natalee together at C&C.  They may also be called to testify the encounters they had with the lad through the week.  With J's story changing they will help narrow it down I think.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2005, 04:36:56 PM »

NICOLE HAS BEEN BANNED, this was not actually done for the post on here, while inflammatory it was her reaction when asked to stop.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2005, 04:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
That is the best  Theorie I have heard in a long time I am going to explore this one at the full.

Yeah, but it's been 4 weeks and no ransom demand. Don't you think we would have heard from them by now?

I know these people... this isn't true.  This is just another conspiracy theory used to detract attention away from the truth.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2005, 04:37:20 PM »

Well we will have something else to speculate on in a few hours. If Fox is correct, the court must decide by 8 PM tonight whether to continue to hold Mr. VDS or release him.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2005, 04:37:29 PM »

Very good observation Anna we only know rumours , the only fact is that we know that he lied about dropping of natalee at the holiday inn . Then you agree that this the only suspicious act we have against joran van der sloot is the above mentioned ?

And which are they ?

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.

Only the facts
topwesselton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2005, 04:37:52 PM »

I guess what I am learning from the Croes thing is don't ever lie to the police. I hope he doesn't lose his job on the party boat. He made a mistake, we all make mistakes.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2005, 04:38:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "Nicole"
I don't want to start a conversation about Bin Laden. Just stating that that seems like a more important story than one missing person.

look, If you don't care about Nat, then leave... I'm sick of people saying she doesn't matter... if you knew her you'd know how ridiculous you're being.  Instead of saying that no one should care about her because there are other "similar cases" why don't you support the fact that because people do care and are willing to keep her case in the spotlight, it helps us to find her sooner?

When someone goes missing what keeps it in the media is the family and friends of the victim.  The family needs to make themselves available for press conferences and interviews which Natalee's family has done.
The missing kids in Idaho is a good example.  The family has given very few interviews thus it's completely dropped from the news.  The opposite was true for Jessica Lunsford....her father continued to press conferences even while he and his family were not ruled out as suspects.  
The family makes the difference, IMO.

Thank you for your inut, KLAASEND.  I agree with you. Smile   I also don't understand why someone comes to a forum titled, "Natalee Holloway" and starts asking members why we care.  It doesn't matter WHY.  The fact is, we DO CARE.  People who DON'T CARE are welcome to go to another thread on a different topic.  Smile

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

Quote from: "harleymom"
Quote from: "absolut"
Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

My guess is some will be called if needed to officially on the record place Jorin and Natalee together at C&C.  They may also be called to testify the encounters they had with the lad through the week.  With J's story changing they will help narrow it down I think.

If thats the case,, and they are questioned.. where would that take place?? In Alabama or would thse poor MB high school kids have to go back to Aruba??
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2005, 04:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

Boy! I sure would like to understand what all of this is...can someone break this down in lamen terms for me?  Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.