March 28, 2024, 03:39:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241425 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2005, 04:39:13 PM »

If it's true Croes lied to cover for the others...If we believe the brother's lawyer, it seems their level of involvement would be about the same....one big addition is they drove the car that took Natalee from the bar. But, why are they being detained for a longer time?  Kidnapping?
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2005, 04:39:38 PM »

Quote from: "Ian"
Oops meant to post this in my earlier post too:

Steve Croes Had Nothing to Do with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway (VIDEO)

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1795/

Anyone who claims that they know of Nat being dropped off at the htel is lying... that is why he is being held.  We all know that she was never dropped off.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2005, 04:39:45 PM »

What people you know ?

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bendex"
That is the best  Theorie I have heard in a long time I am going to explore this one at the full.

Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

Yeah, but it's been 4 weeks and no ransom demand. Don't you think we would have heard from them by now?

I know these people... this isn't true.  This is just another conspiracy theory used to detract attention away from the truth.

Only the facts
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2005, 04:40:22 PM »

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

I thought I heard that Croes did not even know JVDS. And why would he try to vindicate someone he didn't know? Also, If he really did see the boys drop natalee of at HI< aren't we back to square one then?

"Leave no stone unturned"
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2005, 04:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

Doesn't look like you'll be going to the Florida coast either.
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2005, 04:40:56 PM »

Hopefully Razzle is still asleep. And we need to respect Dash. She has brought a lot to this board.

I think the point here is, we need to respect EVERYONE.   No one person deserves respect MORE than any other.  We ALL deserve respect.

Posts here should NOT attack anyone, even if you don't like what they have to say.  Very Happy

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

Cancun is one heck of a lot more dangerous than Aruba.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:21 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
And which are they ?

Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

NO! I honestly think LE has much more.

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.

According to Satish's lawyer they don't have anything. And he would know because theyre required to show what evidence they have to the defense attorney. And hey, where did you get that picture of my girlfriend? Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Now that Fox NEws has said that Paulus VD Sllot has WAIVED his right to NOT Testify against his son that pretty much shoots down everyone's Theories about his involvments. It is looking like they have lots of INNOCENT People locked up....

GuyWdog

Finally, someone with some brains! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

What has he and his son been made out to be.
Psychopathic Sexual deviants.??
Gee I wonder if Paulus will ever work again. I can see them on a street corner somewhere in the Netherlands with tin cups in hand.
Freedom of speech-- the right to spew false accusations and ruin lives.

But you won't see Joran there til he is 37.

OR dad has realized his son may have done a very grown up crime and needs to own up to it! Maybe dad realizes it is time to stop babying joran, and save some semblance of a life for his other children

paulus knows better than most how best to play his cards right now...
whatever he is doing is likely in his own best interest right now
and doesn't make either of them innocent...IMAO. if there weren't a great deal of suspicion they wouldn't be in jail..... oh, yeah and thanx to msm!!!
without the media the gaurds would still be trying to prove their innocence.
It is possible that Croes also upheld the lie about the gaurds as the last to see NH?

peace to all
topwesselton
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:41 PM »

I know you all have been over this before but I keep forgetting my password and now that I am actually logged in I will post something that has been on my mind for awhile. Joran tells his mother about sneaking out "Oh Mommy if you had been here I never would have done that". Way to try and make her feel guilty Joran.  I really do think that he is a master manipulator.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "harleymom"
Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

My guess is some will be called if needed to officially on the record place Jorin and Natalee together at C&C.  They may also be called to testify the encounters they had with the lad through the week.  With J's story changing they will help narrow it down I think.

If thats the case,, and they are questioned.. where would that take place?? In Alabama or would thse poor MB high school kids have to go back to Aruba??

I dont think we have to testify... we already told the FBI everything and if they need any of us to varify facts they can check FBI records
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:05 PM »

I cant believe they held him for this long just for an email.  That makes me wonder how much evidence they in fact do have on the others.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:05 PM »

Dash, wherever you are, WAY TO GO! You couldn't have answered "Nicole" any better!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT NATALEE

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:11 PM »

People GERALDO is saying this stuff about CROES,,,Just REMEMBER the SOURCE...

GuyWdog
alpha_fruit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:19 PM »

removed by author and moved to the nicole board.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:29 PM »

What people you know ?

Quote from: "---"
That is the best  Theorie I have heard in a long time I am going to explore this one at the full.

Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

Yeah, but it's been 4 weeks and no ransom demand. Don't you think we would have heard from them by now?

I know these people... this isn't true.  This is just another conspiracy theory used to detract attention away from the truth.

Besides that......his twins were on the trip.....and they came home safe!!!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:46 PM »

[/quote]I know these people... this isn't true.  This is just another conspiracy theory used to detract attention away from the truth.[/quote]Ditto.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2005, 04:42:55 PM »

What people you know ?

The whole family
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2005, 04:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "harleymom"
Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

My guess is some will be called if needed to officially on the record place Jorin and Natalee together at C&C.  They may also be called to testify the encounters they had with the lad through the week.  With J's story changing they will help narrow it down I think.

If thats the case,, and they are questioned.. where would that take place?? In Alabama or would thse poor MB high school kids have to go back to Aruba??

I may be mistaken, but I think that a lot of evidence presented under the judicial system ( I don't know if I am using the correct terms) as oppossed to the jury system is first presented in briefs for judicial review. If the judge(s) require additional information, witness can be asked to appear. The students may be able to just make depostitions
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 26, 2005, 04:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"

I thought I heard that Croes did not even know JVDS. And why would he try to vindicate someone he didn't know? Also, If he really did see the boys drop natalee of at HI< aren't we back to square one then?

He didn't.  He knew one of the brothers.  He didn't see Natalee getting dropped off at HI.  He was covering up for the brothers.  When the stories changed, that's when he was arrested.

Oh and this is according to Geraldo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.