March 28, 2024, 02:05:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241421 times)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2005, 04:43:49 PM »

Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Definitely makes you go, "HHHmmmmmmm..."

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:03 PM »

I would think the MB Kids are takaing the right stance in Keeping quite. Anything they say, can and WILL Be USED against them.

GuyWdog
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
I know these people... this isn't true.  This is just another conspiracy theory used to detract attention away from the truth.[/quote]Ditto.[/quote]

http://www.vcresearch.info/open/forums.asp?TopicId=4576&ForumId=70

This is a quoting of the facts of the Laundering. Many portions of this THEORY are true.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:44 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
Quote from: "Ian"
Oops meant to post this in my earlier post too:

Steve Croes Had Nothing to Do with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway (VIDEO)

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1795/

I thought I heard that Croes did not even know JVDS. And why would he try to vindicate someone he didn't know? Also, If he really did see the boys drop natalee of at HI< aren't we back to square one then?

They arrest people for nothing. I'm telling you all the police have nothing in this case... Confused
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:49 PM »

AAAh now I understand because you know them they can impossible be involved in this.
Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "bendex"
What people you know ?

The whole family

Only the facts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: June 26, 2005, 04:44:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "harleymom"
Quote from: "absolut"
Will any of the MB students be called as witnesses in the trial?

My guess is some will be called if needed to officially on the record place Jorin and Natalee together at C&C.  They may also be called to testify the encounters they had with the lad through the week.  With J's story changing they will help narrow it down I think.

If thats the case,, and they are questioned.. where would that take place?? In Alabama or would thse poor MB high school kids have to go back to Aruba??

I dont think we have to testify... we already told the FBI everything and if they need any of us to varify facts they can check FBI records

Thank you!!
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 26, 2005, 04:45:45 PM »

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

Ian.. You  still have the Vidio's  From MSM..on your  site of the Reported"Confessions"and "death" ..I Saw there last week??.
They were  Something.Later we found they  were False.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 26, 2005, 04:45:46 PM »

What people you know ?

The whole family

Knowing the whole family is not the same as knowing everyone who might have reason to want to harm that family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 26, 2005, 04:45:49 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Yeah, well I don't do dumb things. Even though I'm 17 I don't drink or get into cars with strangers. I should be allowed to go.

Many of us here do not believe for one moment Natalee realized she was getting into a car with strangers.  She could very well have thought it was a taxi just like all the others that pulled up to the curb or could have already been feeling the effects of something like the roofies mentioned on some of the websites featuring Joren.  Someone other than Joren could have put something in her drink as bartenders have been known to do such and even on cruise ships where they cannot get away easily.  Just how would you prevent something like that from happening considering we are dealing with odorless, tasteless, colorless drugs and such as that these days?  I really want to know for my own protection for I have no idea.

I'd say coming in here and trying to alter the subject of the entire blog is not exactly smart.  Some might say THAT is a dumb thing that you state you do NOT do.  That would certainly give me pause if I were your mom.  And while I do not mean to offend you, I seriously doubt that you are smarter than a 4.15 on a 4.0 GPA scale.  This was no dumby, either.  

Be glad your parents love you enough to be cautious.  Its better to have an angry, live daughter than a missing one.  They would be a wreck the whole time you were gone.  I'd be thinking about really good, cool alternatives, something they WILL allow you to do that you will really enjoy.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth which is probaby nothing to you right now but maybe you can try to make something good of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2005, 04:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

That's not true... her room was by mine... You have to go through the hotel to get to it
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2005, 04:47:21 PM »

<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

If sentence #2 is true, then sentence #1 is false.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2005, 04:47:40 PM »

Mind you that abduction needs very good planning, like what who to kidnap when you have to study the daily habits of persons etc. it is not that easy. However murder is much easier ......................

Quote from: "luna"

Only the facts
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2005, 04:48:36 PM »

AAAh now I understand because you know them they can impossible be involved in this.
What people you know ?

The whole family

{{edit: attacking the posters is not allowed! Catriana}}
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2005, 04:48:48 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
People GERALDO is saying this stuff about CROES,,,Just REMEMBER the SOURCE...

GuyWdog

Yeah, we know about Geraldo...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2005, 04:49:07 PM »

Very good observation Anna we only know rumours , the only fact is that we know that he lied about dropping of natalee at the holiday inn . Then you agree that this the only suspicious act we have against joran van der sloot is the above mentioned ?

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
And which are they ?

Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

NO! I honestly think LE has much more.

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.

lol   I am not "Anna" but I do agree the only FACT we know is that these 3 males were the last known people to have been seen with Natalee.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: June 26, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

Exactly. Croes lied about something one way or another yet they let him go. I'm so confused.

"Leave no stone unturned"
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 26, 2005, 04:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"

It's Not True. He didn't know Joran.He Knows Deepak.
IMHO
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:05 PM »

GoonSquand--wrote-"<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning…. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

Just Remember the Source of this HERESAY------GERALDO----- it has yet to be confirmed, and Geraldo has made MANY Mistakes and has actually had to RETRACT some of his statements..

GuyWdog
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "tkubi7"

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1795/

I thought I heard that Croes did not even know JVDS. And why would he try to vindicate someone he didn't know? Also, If he really did see the boys drop natalee of at HI< aren't we back to square one then?

He didn't.  He knew one of the brothers.  He didn't see Natalee getting dropped off at HI.  He was covering up for the brothers.  When the stories changed, that's when he was arrested.

Oh and this is according to Geraldo.

Wrong. Croes got an email from Deepak - that's why he was arrested. Shocked
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »

what was that movie where some guys took a road trip looking for a magical pot garden, after many funny things they find it being "guarded" by Rip Torn........the guys decided to make T-shirts for money with a map of the farm, and US agents came, confiscated the shirts and paid these guys hundreds of thousands of dollars, because the government wanted to keep the pot for themselves...........I can't remember the name, but it is a good one. Seems like it has Kansas in the name

Rolling Kansas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.