March 28, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241388 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "cjm"
Some pictures from todays hearing and the search for Natalee.

Steve looks happy, so do the police with him.

Ugh! Can you shorten that link?

It's messing up the whole page.  Confused

I thought it was just the admins acknowledging that people with 6000 pixel resolution need love too.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 26, 2005, 04:57:34 PM »

I'm sure glad old steve has been released after all he has been thorugh for going in to help his little friends by saying he saw them at the HI.  I wonder if he really dd or they set him up.  So we owe apologies to him and the other Steve Croes at the Aruban Red Cross whose picture nobody could ever get up off the google archive who had posted on Amazon regarding an EMT book.   That old posting of his spawned a lot of theories as you all can imagine or remember.  some of our members knew old steve and were incredulous when they heard he was arrested.  his ex defended him saying he is so gentle he would cry if he stepped on a lizard.  Did we not also try to prove a skinny version of steve was the panty guy and was in gangsta pictures with joran?  We never could decide.  we had him taking tatoo out to dump the body, supplying the knock out drops,  hiding natalee in the reefer on the tatoo, even shiping her off the island in a box!  What fertile Monkey imaginations!  Now it turns out Steve is innocent.  One down and four to go.  I think things are looking worse for Joran although I wonder if they have much of a case without a body and the big mystery is what  happened to it, if Natalee is indeed gone.  where could she be?  a true mystery.   here is another oddity of the dutch system.  they can find a man innocent and it takes them another day to let him out of jail.  i imagine this is a remnant from the days of documents being prepared with quill pens and messenger walked the signed and sealed documents from the court to the police and so on down the chain to the jail.  He should have been released on the spot.  He already learned his lesson:  Don't voluntarily lie for your friends un less you are first briefed on the real deal  What was the real deal anyway?  if he knew he probably had to tell that too.        Embarassed
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 26, 2005, 04:57:38 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

If sentence #2 is true, then sentence #1 is false.

Exactly. Croes lied about something one way or another yet they let him go. I'm so confused.

exactly, I was just reading this post, how wouold Croes know the "party line" in order to relate it to LE unless he had been told one way or another pretty soon after the fact. So he could not have been honest from the beginning..........unless he fessed up the day he was arrested, which was the day after he voluntarily decided to lie to LE

The HI Story  fell a part WEEKS ago. Steve just Arrested late Last Week!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 26, 2005, 04:57:46 PM »

FYI, use www.tinyurl.com to make links smaller.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: June 26, 2005, 04:57:57 PM »

[quote
Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???[/quote]

That's not true... her room was by mine... You have to go through the hotel to get to it[/quote]

Sorry dash...someone posted here yesterday they saw Beth on TV in her/Nat's room and they saw the door with sand....so it was posted that you could get to the room from the beach.

Not true?
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: June 26, 2005, 04:58:40 PM »

Quote from: "GulfCoastGirl"
Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Definitely makes you go, "HHHmmmmmmm..."

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

This is my first post on this board, but have been lurking for weeks..Dave Holloway is from Meridian MS, the same city as I am from..He does not live in Clinton MS...
Tahnks

Just did a search on White Pages....there are 11 Dave Holloways in MS listed.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 26, 2005, 04:58:43 PM »

<<And unfortunely, I thought the resources are, probably unintentionaly, diverted to the wrong side... since the very beginning!>>

What has been the right side, since the very beginning, in this case?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 26, 2005, 05:01:09 PM »

it could also be why they say " he will be released tomorrow" for the media, so he can go without being hunted... Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2005, 05:01:55 PM »

Wow! This is from Dan's Riehl World View,  4:30 Update today. Talk about dedication.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/430_update_on_a.html

"Additional reports suggest the search team does not plan to leave until they either find what they are looking for, or conclude that it cannot be accomplished given the technology and resources. There are sites available to contribute funds to the EquuSearch efforts."

Here's a post I made on another blog after I donated. If anyone is unsure of how or what to do, it includes the link and my comments about how easy the process is.

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

That was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Network for Good Giving; they keep 3%, not bad, and you can designate who money goes to; I said "Natalie Holloway Search"
They email you a copy of receipt; it's tax deductible.
Don't forget your email address when signing in for the first time.
$10 minimum

Every little bit helps, and how can anyone not be compelled by the determination conveyed in their saying they won't leave until they find her or determine she cannot be found there.
With a lump in my throat, I'm headed back to the donation site for a third time, and I'm sure many of you are too.
Take care, All
Paula
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 26, 2005, 05:02:18 PM »

Dash, thanks for clearing up the mystery about whether the rooms opened out onto the beach or not.  Yesterday the speculation was that Natalee could have walked back to her room directly from the beach.  That appears not to be the case.  I don't know if this has already been addressed and cleared up, but now we understand.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 26, 2005, 05:02:45 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
I'm sure glad old steve has been released after all he has been thorugh for going in to help his little friends by saying he saw them at the HI.  I wonder if he really dd or they set him up.  So we owe apologies to him and the other Steve Croes at the Aruban Red Cross whose picture nobody could ever get up off the google archive who had posted on Amazon regarding an EMT book.   That old posting of his spawned a lot of theories as you all can imagine or remember.  some of our members knew old steve and were incredulous when they heard he was arrested.  his ex defended him saying he is so gentle he would cry if he stepped on a lizard.  Did we not also try to prove a skinny version of steve was the panty guy and was in gangsta pictures with joran?  We never could decide.  we had him taking tatoo out to dump the body, supplying the knock out drops,  hiding natalee in the reefer on the tatoo, even shiping her off the island in a box!  What fertile Monkey imaginations!  Now it turns out Steve is innocent.  One down and four to go.  I think things are looking worse for Joran although I wonder if they have much of a case without a body and the big mystery is what  happened to it, if Natalee is indeed gone.  where could she be?  a true mystery.   here is another oddity of the dutch system.  they can find a man innocent and it takes them another day to let him out of jail.  i imagine this is a remnant from the days of documents being prepared with quill pens and messenger walked the signed and sealed documents from the court to the police and so on down the chain to the jail.  He should have been released on the spot.  He already learned his lesson:  Don't voluntarily lie for your friends un less you are first briefed on the real deal  What was the real deal anyway?  if he knew he probably had to tell that too.        Embarassed

I don't think Croes ever covered for anyones story - that was a rumor repeated on MSM

In the first hearing he was to be held for 8 days - Monday makes 8 days.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 26, 2005, 05:03:44 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
FYI, use www.tinyurl.com to make links smaller.

Thanks!  I could never figure out how that was done and thought you had to know html or something complicated.  Good to have.
 Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: June 26, 2005, 05:04:49 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Well of course I want her to come home, just like everyone else. But lets face reality. I don't think she's alive. I also want ALL of the other missing children to come home too.  I was just wondering why this one case generated so much attention. You can't even watch FOX news anymore. This is practically the only story they ever talk about. What about the Osama Bin Laden story? They think they know where he's hiding, yet all they can talk about is this case. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, it wasn't intended to.

Nicole I think you asked a reasonable question, just bad timing as it seems alot of people are disagreeing at the moment.
Personally I was attracted to the case for 2 reasons. One being my own son was kidnapped, so I am naturally drawn to stories like this to see what they are doing in an attempt to bring the missing person home. Thankfull as I have said before I got my son back.
Second I also have a teenage daughter, so that also peaked my interest since I do have a child close in age to Natalee. So thats why for me, I cant speak for anyone else though.  Very Happy

My Top 10 reasons for the extensive coverage of this case:

1. Aruba has always been known as a safe playground for Americans.
2. Natalee is an intelligent, blue-eyed, blonde haired beautiful girl (Central Casting's All-American Girl/Everyone's Daughter)
3. The initial gross, over-the-top, obvious frame job of the two black security guards.
4.  Relatively slow news cycle...how much interest can you really continue to generate talking about social security and filibusters?
5.  Natural drama of story...Paradise turned to Hell...good-looking girl hooks up with good-looking bad boy...juicy innuendo of sex/drugs/rape/murder.
6.  Fox News ratings going through the roof (continue to feed the beast if it's hungry).
7.  Watching the impact and exertion of American political influence abroad.
8.  The schadenfreude of seeing the empowered colonialist Dutch judge's spoiled son being taken down by the small Caribbean island's judicial system.
9.  The learning process of understanding the differences between the US and Dutch/Aruban legal systems.
10.  The complementary effect of the blogosphere on the MSM and 'need to know now' 24-hour news junkies.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: June 26, 2005, 05:05:01 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

I don't think Croes ever covered for anyones story - that was a rumor repeated on MSM

inspector_detector
is 100% Correct. Very Happy
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 26, 2005, 05:05:25 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "GulfCoastGirl"

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

For someone to have abducted her on her way back to the hotel, they would have to have been tailing her all evening, from C&Cs, to the beach, & back! They would have to anticipate that she would return to the hotel on foot, un-accompanied, etc: Very unlikely!
melbel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 26, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »

[snip]

This is my first post on this board, but have been lurking for weeks..Dave Holloway is from Meridian MS, the same city as I am from..He does not live in Clinton MS...
Tahnks

I believe Dave Holloway now lives in Meridian, but he used to live in Clinton, MS where Natalee was born and even for a while after he and Beth divorced.
BTW, I used to live in Jackson on the Clinton side.[/quote]
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: June 26, 2005, 05:06:51 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<And unfortunely, I thought the resources are, probably unintentionaly, diverted to the wrong side... since the very beginning!>>

What has been the right side, since the very beginning, in this case?

I'd start by looking for Natalee. Seems like once they arrested Joran and the Kalpoes , they stopped looking for Natalee.

They have her clothes there. The scent could be given to bloodhounds. Also, cadaver dogs WILL find a dead body. And if there is no body, then she must still be alive...

Unfortunately, the longer this goes on the less likely they will find anything. The Texas team is doing it the right way, but they need a lot more than 24 guys and 4 dogs... Rolling Eyes
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: June 26, 2005, 05:07:04 PM »

That everything is all suspicious I agree.

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bendex"
Very good observation Anna we only know rumours , the only fact is that we know that he lied about dropping of natalee at the holiday inn . Then you agree that this the only suspicious act we have against joran van der sloot is the above mentioned ?

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.
<<

Nah, remember they had that whole yarn about her wanting to go to the lighthouse and all that other blather.  Plus literally seconds before she got into the car, she told her friend she was going back to the HI with the second group of students.  That just does not make sense for her to have said this, next thing we know she and Joren are gone.  He was the last person to be with her that we know of and now she is missing and he lied about it.  The lie without the rest would not be so significant if not made about a missing person.  

His demeanor in pouonding on his chest at the mother is not exactly rational, either.  I'd call it VERY suspicous as I have never known a seventeen year old to do such a thing in my life.  And people wonder why Jug is annoyed!  Whew!  I wouldn't have done that if I have been Joren and do not know how Jug held his temper under the circumstances.  Has known and established anger problems, lots of red flags, not just one simple lie.  Sort of a pattern of very suspicous behavior.

But we are all speculating as it is all we can do.  

I had hopes the search team would just find everything first thing but that is not likely to happen.  They said 7-10 days.  By them we will all have eyestrain.[/quote]

Only the facts
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: June 26, 2005, 05:07:15 PM »

I would like to refer to the case when the son of the argentinian President Menem was murderd by syrian agents after menem not fulfilled his part of a armsdeal. I would like to comment that powerfull people have lots of means at their disposal and money turns friends into enemies and enemies into friends.

Mind you that abduction needs very good planning, like what who to kidnap when you have to study the daily habits of persons etc. it is not that easy. However murder is much easier ......................

ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Definitely makes you go, "HHHmmmmmmm..."

--- and bendex did they not blow up an arms factory to cover up some missing weapons they sold to ecuador. killing hundreds in the process?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 26, 2005, 05:09:07 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"

inspector_detector
is 100% Correct. Very Happy

It appears Steve Croes involvement was to recieve the ALIBI email from Deepak.  This does not make him guilty, but with his access to boats made him suspect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.