March 28, 2024, 03:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241424 times)
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: June 26, 2005, 05:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "GulfCoastGirl"
Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

For someone to have abducted her on her way back to the hotel, they would have to have been tailing her all evening, from C&Cs, to the beach, & back! They would have to anticipate that she would return to the hotel on foot, un-accompanied, etc: Very unlikely!

I Disagree, Greta had the shot , it is a long walk from Marriott beach to Holiday in . It was very dark. Not many people around at 3:00 am. Someone could have been there already and just saw Natalee walking by alone. It would have been very easy to abduct her with no witnesses.

thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her
melbel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 26, 2005, 05:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Quote from: "melbel"
[snip]

This is my first post on this board, but have been lurking for weeks..Dave Holloway is from Meridian MS, the same city as I am from..He does not live in Clinton MS...
Tahnks

I believe Dave Holloway now lives in Meridian, but he used to live in Clinton, MS where Natalee was born and even for a while after he and Beth divorced.
BTW, I used to live in Jackson on the Clinton side.

I thought I heard Natalee was born in Memphis.  Just wondering.

There was a good link here last week to an article in the local Clinton newspaper interviewing the former friends and neighbors of the Holloways.  Lots of good pics too of Natalee and friends when they were younger.  I don't remember the link off-hand.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:19 PM »

thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her

So you could see Marriott beach from where you were?
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:20 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

I agree it's not fair, but what is the dumb mistake you refer to?

Scott: there's no need to respond.  Poster is not going to.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:24 PM »

<<I can't recall the source or who the official was who said it, but there was a report early on, where a prosecutor allegedly said, "How could I do this to my best friend's son?">>

This was from the credibility-challenged Geraldo Rivera; he alleged that a chief investigator said it, not a prosecutor.  At least one other item from that report (the "sex tape" thing) has been discredited by others.  But there has been no official retraction by Fox, and no official denial by the government.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: June 26, 2005, 05:19:43 PM »

thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her[/quote]

sorry..but just logged back on....
DASH!!!! great to see you back!!
head and chin up girl!!!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: June 26, 2005, 05:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

I agree it's not fair, but what is the dumb mistake you refer to?

NICOLE, has been banned move on.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2005, 05:20:25 PM »

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

For someone to have abducted her on her way back to the hotel, they would have to have been tailing her all evening, from C&Cs, to the beach, & back! They would have to anticipate that she would return to the hotel on foot, un-accompanied, etc: Very unlikely!

I Disagree, Greta had the shot , it is a long walk from Marriott beach to Holiday in . It was very dark. Not many people around at 3:00 am. Someone could have been there already and just saw Natalee walking by alone. It would have been very easy to abduct her with no witnesses.

I do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back  to the Holiday Inn by herself.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: June 26, 2005, 05:20:28 PM »

I agree.. I saw that as well.. it was pitch black.. even with the camera lighting on.. ! The camera shot showing the beach at the Mariott to the HI didnt seem very close..  AND anyone could have been on that beach at that time of the AM.. ?/ IMO  I dont want to get yelled at!
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2005, 05:21:56 PM »

anna you are right David is from meridian but lived in Clinton until Natalee and her brother and mother and Jug moved to MB in 2000.  That theory that is proposed is dead wrong.
 here is the article abotu when david and the family lived in clinton

http://www.clintonnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050616/NEWS/506160357/1001
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: June 26, 2005, 05:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

yeah, you can walk to it in just a couple minutes... it's really close by.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 26, 2005, 05:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

If sentence #2 is true, then sentence #1 is false.

It's Not True. He didn't know Joran.He Knows Deepak.
IMHO

Steve C. went to police to back up a lie, thus lying himself.  His actions have contributed to the possibilty that Natalee may never have justice.  He volunteered to be part of this case, for reasons that are unclear to me.  However, his reason was not to help a victimized young woman.
<<

And if she died while LE was acting on information he gave them, just tough for her?

If you recall,Steve was called in 8 days ago.Not 3 weeks.Why Are you hanging him?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 26, 2005, 05:23:08 PM »

Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel."  And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
melbel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2005, 05:23:25 PM »

Just a tad off topic, maybe, but has anyone heard any news about the woman reported missing Friday from the Carnival Cruise Ship in Belize?

Yes, it caught my eye because my daughter and her family are returning today from cruise in the Caribbean.  However, they are on a Royal Caribbean, but it sure got my attention.

I'm in Houston now and it was in the Houston Chronicle and local TV here, but I haven't heard any more about it since then.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 26, 2005, 05:23:36 PM »

Quote from: "---"

So you don't believe that Joran and Natalee could have ended up there without being seen?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: June 26, 2005, 05:24:05 PM »

bobntexas wrote

do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back to the Holiday Inn by herself

I`m a woman and I can understand, 1. If I had enough of the boy who is with me, 2. If I was feeling sick or something.

I walked a few miles home myself alone on the beach a few times so I know it can absolutly happen!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: June 26, 2005, 05:24:58 PM »

Quote from: "---"

So you don't believe that Joran and Natalee could have ended up there without being seen?

I'd say it'd be pretty much impossible.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 26, 2005, 05:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "melbel"
Just a tad off topic, maybe, but has anyone heard any news about the woman reported missing Friday from the Carnival Cruise Ship in Belize?

Yes, it caught my eye because my daughter and her family are returning today from cruise in the Caribbean.  However, they are on a Royal Caribbean, but it sure got my attention.

I'm in Houston now and it was in the Houston Chronicle and local TV here, but I haven't heard any more about it since then.

This is NOW SOMEONE ELSE MISSING???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: June 26, 2005, 05:25:42 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"

I do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back  to the Holiday Inn by herself.

Nobody knows.. I can speak for myself.. I have chosen wilingly to walk places alone,, and I am talking 1 to 3 mile radius. IM not blaming NH if thats what happened.. if she walked alone...!  But I dont buy that either.. I guess EVERYONE will find out sooner or later what happend. I pray to GOD they do.. time for some of the ones being held to fee up.. ESP if daddy waives his right to testify agaisnt his own kid.. he knows something or seen something.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: June 26, 2005, 05:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

If sentence #2 is true, then sentence #1 is false.

It's Not True. He didn't know Joran.He Knows Deepak.
IMHO

Steve C. went to police to back up a lie, thus lying himself.  His actions have contributed to the possibilty that Natalee may never have justice.  He volunteered to be part of this case, for reasons that are unclear to me.  However, his reason was not to help a victimized young woman.
THE LE came looking 4 HIM@ the internet  Cafe.He then went in to Cop Shop..Was Questioned,went home,and was Arrested @ 6:30AM the Next morning.

What fine upstanding citizens back up a lie in the disappearance of an innocent person?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.