March 28, 2024, 05:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241385 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 26, 2005, 05:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "absolut"
thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her

So you could see Marriott beach from where you were?

yeah, you can walk to it in just a couple minutes... it's really close by.

So you don't believe that Joran and Natalee could have ended up there without being seen?

I'd say it'd be pretty much impossible.

See dash this is why I have been interested in the MB students take on these things. This would make Joran story crap again.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 26, 2005, 05:26:15 PM »

--- wrote:
absolut wrote:
Quote:
thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her

So it is in fact not miles to walk from the Mariott to the HI I understand now?? hmm

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 26, 2005, 05:27:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>Here's a post I made on another blog after I donated. If anyone is unsure of how or what to do, it includes the link and my comments about how easy the process is.

Here's the website - and you can do it online or by phone...how easy is that!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Thanks, PoorPaulaNNJ. Initially I heard the team would be there 5-7 days. A CNN Interview had the Equusearch head now saying they would search until they found Natalee or until they run out of funds. Everybody slide them a twenty dollar bill!

Oh, Kipster, you're so sweet. Hey, were you a cheerleader in high school too? hehehehe
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 26, 2005, 05:27:33 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
bobntexas wrote

do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back to the Holiday Inn by herself

I`m a woman and I can understand, 1. If I had enough of the boy who is with me, 2. If I was feeling sick or something.

I walked a few miles home myself alone on the beach a few times so I know it can absolutly happen!

I suppose I agree with that Hannie C but then if he was in fact a gentleman = wouldn't he have stuck around even in the shadows to make sure she got in ok????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 26, 2005, 05:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "bobcats1996"
anna you are right David is from meridian but lived in Clinton until Natalee and her brother and mother and Jug moved to MB in 2000.  That theory that is proposed is dead wrong.
 here is the article abotu when david and the family lived in clinton

http://www.clintonnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050616/NEWS/506160357/1001

Thanks for posting that link.  Thats a great article!

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 26, 2005, 05:28:16 PM »

So you don't believe that Joran and Natalee could have ended up there without being seen?

See dash this is why I have been interested in the MB students take on these things. This would make Joran story crap again.

the police knows it's crap... the FBI has reports from at least 100 of us saying that we were out there all night and would have seen her.  Joran is lying, that's why people feel he's guilty.
observer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 26, 2005, 05:28:34 PM »

Ok, weird thought... yes, I am new to this...

What if Joran and Natalee did have sex on the beach, but it didn't turn out the way she wanted and she wanted to be 'alone'.  Or maybe unconsentual, but drugged, and Joran did leave here there, alone.  

Joran and buddies don't want to tell about drugging, but at the same time, she really 'went missing'
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 26, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »

ESPECIALLY IF HE KNEW SHE WASN'T FEELING ALL THAT GREAT All the more reason to hang back and just make sure>

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 26, 2005, 05:29:19 PM »

--- wrote:
absolut wrote:
Quote:

So it is in fact not miles to walk from the Mariott to the HI I understand now?? hmm

Nope, I walked there the night before, it only took a couple minutes and I was walking slow.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 26, 2005, 05:29:26 PM »

{{edited}}

Quote from: "Sleeks"
bobntexas wrote

do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back to the Holiday Inn by herself

I`m a woman and I can understand, 1. If I had enough of the boy who is with me, 2. If I was feeling sick or something.

I walked a few miles home myself alone on the beach a few times so I know it can absolutly happen!

I suppose I agree with that Hannie C but then if he was in fact a gentleman = wouldn't he have stuck around even in the shadows to make sure she got in ok????

Only the facts
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 26, 2005, 05:29:27 PM »

NICOLE, has been banned move on. [/quote]

Bravo!!!!!
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 26, 2005, 05:29:29 PM »

Quote from: "melbel"
Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Just a tad off topic, maybe, but has anyone heard any news about the woman reported missing Friday from the Carnival Cruise Ship in Belize?

Yes, it caught my eye because my daughter and her family are returning today from cruise in the Caribbean.  However, they are on a Royal Caribbean, but it sure got my attention.

I'm in Houston now and it was in the Houston Chronicle and local TV here, but I haven't heard any more about it since then.

This is NOW SOMEONE ELSE MISSING???

There is a Ap report of it @ Planethuff/Darkside..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: June 26, 2005, 05:30:34 PM »

bobntexas wrote

Hannie.. been there and doen that also.. its not out of line for a gal to walk alone... I have walked alone..in the dark.. along side of a busy highway in my hometown.. it sucked.. I didnt like it... but my hubby and I got in an argument.. I left without him noticing.. Walked at leat 3 miles.. Maybe Im stubborn? lol
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 26, 2005, 05:30:36 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Ok, weird thought... yes, I am new to this...

What if Joran and Natalee did have sex on the beach, but it didn't turn out the way she wanted and she wanted to be 'alone'.  Or maybe unconsentual, but drugged, and Joran did leave here there, alone.  

Joran and buddies don't want to tell about drugging, but at the same time, she really 'went missing'

In my opinion, not likely

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 26, 2005, 05:30:50 PM »

Sleeks wrote:

Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel." And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

And what if...............he told the truth and she would not let him walk with her and insists leave me I can handle it, what allowing? Would that make him a  "real"man if he was pushy after she could say leave me alone I can manage on my own?... just a thought. Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 26, 2005, 05:31:01 PM »

the police knows it's crap... the FBI has reports from at least 100 of us saying that we were out there all night and would have seen her. Joran is lying, that's why people feel he's guilty.

I would disagree in a way one of the first places the team in texas sonar'd is Marriott Beach. Not everyone is on the same page. Also amatuer American sleuthers are going off the Mariott Beach story as well. The bad part of this some of them have taken their hobby to Aruba on bad info?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: June 26, 2005, 05:31:04 PM »

HELLO MS. ----   I too would agree - think Joran is lying why did he change his story so many times.  Not to mention which one is it now???

He left her alone, was on the beach, I don't know - do you???

Like I said in an earlier post - if he was in fact a good kid and knew she either needed time to herself or was sick, stay close at hand especially being a 6' something " guy!!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 26, 2005, 05:31:07 PM »

You could barely see the hotels from that shot - only from the lights - certainly there were people on the beach at the hotels - you could not see those people.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 26, 2005, 05:31:08 PM »

Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel."  And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

Besides - How do we know she was left at the beach at all?  Only Joran has put this assertion forward - it has not been corroborated by a credible source.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 26, 2005, 05:32:08 PM »

Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel."  And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

I do, I would, especially after a few drinks. I don't think it was that dark on the beach. The moon was at 59% illumination, it wasn't far and she felt safe. Doesn't seem outside the realms of possibility at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.