March 28, 2024, 05:16:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241428 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 26, 2005, 05:32:46 PM »

BESIDES THAT Even with poor judgement or not - I cannot see Natalee saying "It's ok just go - I'll be fine."  In a strange environment.

DON'T THINK SO.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 26, 2005, 05:33:04 PM »

Quote from: "luna"

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

I'd entertained this scenario too.  Would think they have security cams that the LE have studied?...
add the screaming maid
plus the other missing man
now the Twitty's AmSouth connection (going with theory that innocent testimony might have gotten them in someone's bad books)
and what do you have?
A CAN OF WORMS and question marks
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 26, 2005, 05:33:41 PM »

I'll say this 1 last time, Geraldo is the ONLY PErson that has suggested that Steve Croes told the Police a lie about Joran. I think S. Croes has paid dearly enough already to be again vilified by Geraldo Reviera and his SailBoating Video weilding Style of Journalism. To me the topic of deabte should be why Paulus VD Sloot has GIVEN up his Rights to NOT Testify against his son. To me this is HUGE news, but it just seems to me that most of you will not reasonably discuss OTHER more Likely(IMHO) scenarios that could have happened. With that said when evidence comes out to stymie your Theory you continually choose to vilify people like Croes. Let him be.....until Facts come out to support his involvment. Dont you think the Prosecutor woould have put forward evidence to keepo him in jail if she had some to offer the Judge ? the Judge has chossen to let Steve Croes go free, that to me shows there is NO EVIDENCE to hold him. As has been the case, the Arubaians dont NEED MUCH to hold people, if they let him go then they dont have ANYTHING.....

Remember Why we're ultimately all here to FIND Natalee, not prosecute individuals...Let's let the authorities do their job...

GuyWdog

want to see more pics?
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 26, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »

I'm speculating PVDS is going to come clean on what he knows if anything and pick-up the peices of what future he has left. He does still have other children and a wife. If he knows anything, I can't beleive he would risk his entire family and there futures just to save one child who may very well be guilty. Knowing the search team is there and on a mission, he may be talking if he not physically involved.
Altho' I could be just grasping at straws for an end to an already drawn out resolution.
Still praying they find Natalee and the TRUTH behind her disappearance!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 26, 2005, 05:33:47 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel."  And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

Besides - How do we know she was left at the beach at all?  Only Joran has put this assertion forward - it has not been corroborated by a credible source.

The Kalpoe's said they left her and Joran at the beach as well.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 26, 2005, 05:33:55 PM »

sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 26, 2005, 05:34:59 PM »

BESIDES THAT Even with poor judgement or not - I cannot see Natalee saying "It's ok just go - I'll be fine."  In a strange environment.

DON'T THINK SO.

Disagree. I can tell you having been around a guy in a crowd and then being alone with them, I've decided that "ya know what?  this just ain't for me."  At that point, you'd do anything to get away from the guy, especially if you felt he was leeching on you.  Not that it happened in this case, but just sayin'.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 26, 2005, 05:35:07 PM »

Hi, Dash;
Saw you on TV several times in the last few days. You did an excellent job. Articulate and poised, no one could have done better. You go, Girlie!
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 26, 2005, 05:35:33 PM »

Natalee was NEVER dropped off at the hotel... she was never NEAR the hotel! We would have seen her!  This is an unfounded theory!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 26, 2005, 05:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 26, 2005, 05:36:41 PM »

{{edited}}  This is going no where.  Inuendo and such don't contribute to the Natalee discussion.  Move along, please!

Only the facts
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 26, 2005, 05:36:41 PM »

WAS OUT MOST OF THE DAY ANY NEWS FROM THE TEXAS TEAM???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 26, 2005, 05:36:42 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Nicole"
Well of course I want her to come home, just like everyone else. But lets face reality. I don't think she's alive. I also want ALL of the other missing children to come home too.  I was just wondering why this one case generated so much attention. You can't even watch FOX news anymore. This is practically the only story they ever talk about. What about the Osama Bin Laden story? They think they know where he's hiding, yet all they can talk about is this case. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, it wasn't intended to.

Nicole I think you asked a reasonable question, just bad timing as it seems alot of people are disagreeing at the moment.
Personally I was attracted to the case for 2 reasons. One being my own son was kidnapped, so I am naturally drawn to stories like this to see what they are doing in an attempt to bring the missing person home. Thankfull as I have said before I got my son back.
Second I also have a teenage daughter, so that also peaked my interest since I do have a child close in age to Natalee. So thats why for me, I cant speak for anyone else though.  Very Happy

My Top 10 reasons for the extensive coverage of this case:

1. Aruba has always been known as a safe playground for Americans.
2. Natalee is an intelligent, blue-eyed, blonde haired beautiful girl (Central Casting's All-American Girl/Everyone's Daughter)
3. The initial gross, over-the-top, obvious frame job of the two black security guards.
4.  Relatively slow news cycle...how much interest can you really continue to generate talking about social security and filibusters?
5.  Natural drama of story...Paradise turned to Hell...good-looking girl hooks up with good-looking bad boy...juicy innuendo of sex/drugs/rape/murder.
6.  Fox News ratings going through the roof (continue to feed the beast if it's hungry).
7.  Watching the impact and exertion of American political influence abroad.
8.  The schadenfreude of seeing the empowered colonialist Dutch judge's spoiled son being taken down by the small Caribbean island's judicial system.
9.  The learning process of understanding the differences between the US and Dutch/Aruban legal systems.
10.  The complementary effect of the blogosphere on the MSM and 'need to know now' 24-hour news junkies.

Scott I agree with all your reasons, but I have to add, that as long as MSM focuses valuable TV time on this story, there is less time to devote to the Downing Street Memo, allegations Hillary was raped by u know who, how many soldiers were injured--not just killed, the SS plan from hell, and letting the Vietnamese leader walk into the White House before helping the US find all it's dead and or missing. The powers that be are only feeding our short attention span for issues that really matter in day to day life.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 26, 2005, 05:37:29 PM »

Off topic, but are you from Montana?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 26, 2005, 05:37:39 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr wrote:

Hannie.. been there and doen that also.. its not out of line for a gal to walk alone... I have walked alone..in the dark.. along side of a busy highway in my hometown.. it sucked.. I didnt like it... but my hubby and I got in an argument.. I left without him noticing.. Walked at leat 3 miles.. Maybe Im stubborn? lol

I know excactly what you mean angie...... Laughing  Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 26, 2005, 05:37:53 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself....

I do, I would... Doesn't seem outside the realms of possibility at all.

My imagination takes me more in this direction:  Natalee was interested in romance only up to a point.  Joran, having anticipated more, is steamed.  He doesn't leave her alone...he deserts her with a  "You teasing bitch! F U!" sort of comment, storming off leaving her to fend for herself.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: June 26, 2005, 05:38:18 PM »

Bobcats no-one with any reason can state anything about NH having sex with anyone...all that talk is just disgusting and should not be allowed by reasonable adults. That to me is impuning her character, which there is no evidence to show that she was just a normal teenager....

GuyWdog
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 26, 2005, 05:38:22 PM »

DON'T THINK SO.

If she had been interested in Joran, and Joran had been a gentleman throughout the night, IMO she would have wanted Joran to walk her back.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 26, 2005, 05:38:30 PM »

I agree with you, Bobcats.
In addition, I think PVDS waived his rights because....correct me if I'm wrong....but I believe he got a visit from AVDS since his arrest. I feel like seeing her left alone to deal with the fallout snapped him out of denial and into thinking along the lines of doing the right thing.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:03 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Natalee was NEVER dropped off at the hotel... she was never NEAR the hotel! We would have seen her!  This is an unfounded theory!

I believe you!

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.