March 28, 2024, 06:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241439 times)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "melbel"
Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Just a tad off topic, maybe, but has anyone heard any news about the woman reported missing Friday from the Carnival Cruise Ship in Belize?

Yes, it caught my eye because my daughter and her family are returning today from cruise in the Caribbean.  However, they are on a Royal Caribbean, but it sure got my attention.

I'm in Houston now and it was in the Houston Chronicle and local TV here, but I haven't heard any more about it since then.

This is NOW SOMEONE ELSE MISSING???

Sounds like she may have fallen overboard.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:10 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
bobntexas wrote

do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back to the Holiday Inn by herself

I`m a woman and I can understand, 1. If I had enough of the boy who is with me, 2. If I was feeling sick or something.

I walked a few miles home myself alone on the beach a few times so I know it can absolutly happen!

I suppose I agree with that Hannie C but then if he was in fact a gentleman = wouldn't he have stuck around even in the shadows to make sure she got in ok????
 Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything that gives the impression that Joran is in any way a GENTLEMAN. I would think his mother would be all over him if he told her " I left her on the beach". I know I would be all over my son if he ever did that with a female.  Shocked
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:23 PM »

PVDS released with Steve? Did I miss this?
The judge ordered the father of Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot (search) and party boat deejay Steve Gregory Croes to be released Monday at 1 p.m. in the absence of sufficient evidence to continue holding them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:39 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I'll say this 1 last time, Geraldo is the ONLY PErson that has suggested that Steve Croes told the Police a lie about Joran. I think S. Croes has paid dearly enough already to be again vilified by Geraldo Reviera and his SailBoating Video weilding Style of Journalism. To me the topic of deabte should be why Paulus VD Sloot has GIVEN up his Rights to NOT Testify against his son. To me this is HUGE news, but it just seems to me that most of you will not reasonably discuss OTHER more Likely(IMHO) scenarios that could have happened. With that said when evidence comes out to stymie your Theory you continually choose to vilify people like Croes. Let him be.....until Facts come out to support his involvment. Dont you think the Prosecutor woould have put forward evidence to keepo him in jail if she had some to offer the Judge ? the Judge has chossen to let Steve Croes go free, that to me shows there is NO EVIDENCE to hold him. As has been the case, the Arubaians dont NEED MUCH to hold people, if they let him go then they dont have ANYTHING.....

Remember Why we're ultimately all here to FIND Natalee, not prosecute individuals...Let's let the authorities do their job...

GuyWdog

want to see more pics?

Steve Croes lawyer said it!!!
KJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
I'm speculating PVDS is going to come clean on what he knows if anything and pick-up the peices of what future he has left... I can't beleive he would risk his entire family and there futures just to save one child who may very well be guilty...

Joran is his drinking and gambling buddy as well.  As long as Joran is not talking, I don't think his father will talk.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:46 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "katya"
Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself....

I do, I would... Doesn't seem outside the realms of possibility at all.

My imagination takes me more in this direction:  Natalee was interested in romance only up to a point.  Joran, having anticipated more, is steamed.  He doesn't leave her alone...he deserts her with a  "You teasing bitch! F U!" sort of comment, storming off leaving her to fend for herself.

CERTAINLY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE - HOWEVER I too have been known to be stubborn myself and having to get out of a sitch - BUT DIFFERENCE BEING - I was sporting something to protect myself.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<And unfortunely, I thought the resources are, probably unintentionaly, diverted to the wrong side... since the very beginning!>>

What has been the right side, since the very beginning, in this case?

I'd start by looking for Natalee. Seems like once they arrested Joran and the Kalpoes , they stopped looking for Natalee.

They have her clothes there. The scent could be given to bloodhounds. Also, cadaver dogs WILL find a dead body. And if there is no body, then she must still be alive...

Unfortunately, the longer this goes on the less likely they will find anything. The Texas team is doing it the right way, but they need a lot more than 24 guys and 4 dogs... Rolling Eyes

hey BF! no, just because she is not found on the island, does not mean she is not dead. Water my friend, water. I to think the Texas team will find the answers, sadly. The truth always comes out, one way or the other
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:54 PM »

Hey again dash...I saw on a map and also read that the Marriott was about 10 blocks, or 1 mile, away from the HI.

So....are you saying that because the MBHSers were walking up and down the beach between the two places all night.....that's why you/they would have seen Nat??

Cus it seems like it would be hard to see that far when it was dark....just curious.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:57 PM »

---wrote: (dash) Wink

the police knows it's crap... the FBI has reports from at least 100 of us saying that we were out there all night and would have seen her. Joran is lying, that's why people feel he's guilty.

100 of you at the beach at that specific time? that`s a lot, so it wasn`t quit at all then on the beach...

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: June 26, 2005, 05:40:51 PM »

Checking in, anything new?

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "HannieC"
--- wrote:
absolut wrote:
Quote:
thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her

So you could see Marriott beach from where you were?

yeah, you can walk to it in just a couple minutes... it's really close by.

So it is in fact not miles to walk from the Mariott to the HI I understand now?? hmm

Nope, I walked there the night before, it only took a couple minutes and I was walking slow.

DASH, thanks so much for clearing some of this up...I dont know about the others, but in my mind, I had pictured everything being dark and desolate, and Nat and Joran being where no one could see anything....I also had wondered about the beach entrance ..thanks for clearing that up too...This is so hard on all of you guys..i am so sorry...

"God dont like ugly"
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:02 PM »

WAS OUT MOST OF THE DAY ANY NEWS FROM THE TEXAS TEAM???

They made a comment about staying until they run out of resources. God love them. They need donations. Do you need the link?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
PVDS released with Steve? Did I miss this?
The judge ordered the father of Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot (search) and party boat deejay Steve Gregory Croes to be released Monday at 1 p.m. in the absence of sufficient evidence to continue holding them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

Wow good catch.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:14 PM »

You are WAY out of line! How dare you question Nat's character! She is the sweetest, most wonderful, intellegant girl! She is EXTREMELY respectable!

Dash, I don't believe bendex is saying anything of the sort. I think he's commenting that human nature what it is, everyone reacts differently to the "lady" and "gentleman" concept. What we would expect a "gentleman" to do, wouldn't be what the suspect would think in his head.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:20 PM »

Someone help me out here:

Does PVDS' waiving of his right to testify against his son mean that he is going to testify against(meaning incriminatingly) his son or does it mean that he is just going to tell what he knows good or bad.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Sorry folks I personally don't believe any woman young or old would have said "it;s ok just let me here by myself - I'll make it back to my hotel."  And I don't believe any real man should have allowed that anyway.

Besides - How do we know she was left at the beach at all?  Only Joran has put this assertion forward - it has not been corroborated by a credible source.

The Kalpoe's said they left her and Joran at the beach as well.

Yes, but how do we know Joran left Natalee at the beach?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2005, 05:41:51 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "GulfCoastGirl"
Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

For someone to have abducted her on her way back to the hotel, they would have to have been tailing her all evening, from C&Cs, to the beach, & back! They would have to anticipate that she would return to the hotel on foot, un-accompanied, etc: Very unlikely!

I Disagree, Greta had the shot , it is a long walk from Marriott beach to Holiday in . It was very dark. Not many people around at 3:00 am. Someone could have been there already and just saw Natalee walking by alone. It would have been very easy to abduct her with no witnesses.

thats very unlikely.... we were all outside, a lot of us on the beach until VERY late... we would have seen her

we really can't tell much from the greta shot on the beach.  her light masked all the natural light so you really can's see the background as you would if she were standing there in the dark.  we don't know what the scene was on Sunday night but there probably was not a lot of traffic at 2-2:30 am.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2005, 05:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
You are WAY out of line! How dare you question Nat's character! She is the sweetest, most wonderful, intellegant girl! She is EXTREMELY respectable!

Dash, I don't believe bendex is saying anything of the sort. I think he's commenting that human nature what it is, everyone reacts differently to the "lady" and "gentleman" concept. What we would expect a "gentleman" to do, wouldn't be what the suspect would think in his head.

Once again, though, RB..it's all about tone...

"God dont like ugly"
NewsJunkie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2005, 05:42:20 PM »

I agree with DASH.  NH never made it to the Holiday Inn.  I don't think the beach story is accurate either.   I think the boys took her to JVDS's house.  God only knows what happened there, especially if they drugged her.  Maybe she was still alive when the boys left, however maybe they only dropped them off and went on their way.  JVDS probably murdered her and PVDS helped dispose of the body.  I do not believe that they dumped her body in the water.  I think that that would entail too much and involve others.  I believe only the VDS really know what happened, however the brothers do know that something very bad did.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2005, 05:42:30 PM »

Greetings all,

Whew, my head is spinning, everything changes so fast. I really like the PO’d Central American investor angle. I don’t think I know a damned thing anymore. I wish there could be some closure to this but I think we’ll be watching this on the Discovery Channel in 20 years. Some “what really happened” show. Geez, talk about "who's on first."

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.