April 18, 2024, 12:06:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 242002 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 26, 2005, 05:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "Charlotte"
Quote from: "---"
Natalee was NEVER dropped off at the hotel... she was never NEAR the hotel! We would have seen her!  This is an unfounded theory!

I believe you!

Me too!
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 26, 2005, 05:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "goon squad"
<<And unfortunely, I thought the resources are, probably unintentionaly, diverted to the wrong side... since the very beginning!>>

What has been the right side, since the very beginning, in this case?

I'd start by looking for Natalee. Seems like once they arrested Joran and the Kalpoes , they stopped looking for Natalee.

They have her clothes there. The scent could be given to bloodhounds. Also, cadaver dogs WILL find a dead body. And if there is no body, then she must still be alive...

Unfortunately, the longer this goes on the less likely they will find anything. The Texas team is doing it the right way, but they need a lot more than 24 guys and 4 dogs... Rolling Eyes

hey BF! no, just because she is not found on the island, does not mean she is not dead. Water my friend, water. I to think the Texas team will find the answers, sadly. The truth always comes out, one way or the other

Dead bodies float. And the surf would have washed the body onshore. Unless, someone took her far enough out to sea where the currents take over, but you would need a boat for that. Rolling Eyes
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 26, 2005, 05:43:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

Sorry, but it happens all the time. I live in a tourist town and the local boys here are hooking up w/ tourist girls on a regular basis. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago, one of our friends who is a bartender at a beach bar brought a girl about Natalees age over to my house to hang around the pool and smoke a joint. He'd met her that same day. She was a nice girl, too.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 26, 2005, 05:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
WAS OUT MOST OF THE DAY ANY NEWS FROM THE TEXAS TEAM???

They made a comment about staying until they run out of resources. God love them. They need donations. Do you need the link?

THANKS POORPAULANNJ - YES PLEASE SEND IT OVER.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 26, 2005, 05:43:48 PM »

Hope this link works...it's a picture taken of Deepak last week:

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050618/capt.aru10206180249.aruba_missing_teen_aru102.jpg?x=208&y=345&sig=wral0oggjojZMJMGGDAPhQ--

Deepak Kalpoe, 21, one of four suspects in connection with the disappearance of Alabama high school graduate Natalee Holloway on May 30, is transferred from court to the police station in the capital city of Oranjestad, Aruba, Friday, June 17, 2005. (AP Photo/Vigilante,Hubert Welvaart)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 26, 2005, 05:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "mordred"
Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "GulfCoastGirl"
Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

For someone to have abducted her on her way back to the hotel, they would have to have been tailing her all evening, from C&Cs, to the beach, & back! They would have to anticipate that she would return to the hotel on foot, un-accompanied, etc: Very unlikely!

I Disagree, Greta had the shot , it is a long walk from Marriott beach to Holiday in . It was very dark. Not many people around at 3:00 am. Someone could have been there already and just saw Natalee walking by alone. It would have been very easy to abduct her with no witnesses.

Insoector, this has crossed my mind many times. It is possible that joran has the bad luck/fate of being the last one seen with her. But it is possible, that if joran is not LYING ( sadly he has a history of this already in this case ) someone else could have taken/hurt Natalee. joran should never have lied. Never, if he did, he has only himself to hold responsible for ruining his life.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Someone help me out here:

Does PVDS' waiving of his right to testify against his son mean that he is going to testify against(meaning incriminatingly) his son or does it mean that he is just going to tell what he knows good or bad.

according to fox instant expert talking head lawyers he is going to tell what he knows.
NewsJunkie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:20 PM »

PVDS to be released tomorrow at 1pm - FOX
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:21 PM »

Yes and why am I way out of line , did I mention anything about natalee ?
No

{{ok folks, let's end this now, The Zoo Keeper}}

Only the facts
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:33 PM »

If they never made it to the beach all 3 are still lying for the record.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

Sorry, but it happens all the time. I live in a tourist town and the local boys here are hooking up w/ tourist girls on a regular basis. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago, one of our friends who is a bartender at a beach bar brought a girl about Natalees age over to my house to hang around the pool and smoke a joint. He'd met her that same day. She was a nice girl, too.

Well, Natalee isn't like that. Ive known her long enough to know that she wouldn't ever do anything like that... I was with her on the trip, I know how she acted even in "unusual circumstances"... she's the same girl no matter where she is
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "melbel"
Quote from: "hobnailboot"
Just a tad off topic, maybe, but has anyone heard any news about the woman reported missing Friday from the Carnival Cruise Ship in Belize?

Yes, it caught my eye because my daughter and her family are returning today from cruise in the Caribbean.  However, they are on a Royal Caribbean, but it sure got my attention.

I'm in Houston now and it was in the Houston Chronicle and local TV here, but I haven't heard any more about it since then.

This is NOW SOMEONE ELSE MISSING???

Sounds like she may have fallen overboard.

Or hubby pushed her
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:52 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
the police knows it's crap... the FBI has reports from at least 100 of us saying that we were out there all night and would have seen her. Joran is lying, that's why people feel he's guilty.

I would disagree in a way one of the first places the team in texas sonar'd is Marriott Beach. Not everyone is on the same page. Also amatuer American sleuthers are going off the Mariott Beach story as well. The bad part of this some of them have taken their hobby to Aruba on bad info?

I never believed they went to hotel area at all.  If Mickey John was telling the truth he said" the whole holiday inn thing...that was all lie"...I took him to mean the whole sory about going to that area at all/ hotels/lighthouse/fisherman huts/etc...

peace to all
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 26, 2005, 05:45:59 PM »

guy I was not attacking her character.  I was saying that Natalee would not have given consent. ok I would never attack Natalee I have to much respect for her and Dash and all her friends
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:11 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Kipster"
PVDS released with Steve? Did I miss this?
The judge ordered the father of Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot (search) and party boat deejay Steve Gregory Croes to be released Monday at 1 p.m. in the absence of sufficient evidence to continue holding them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

Wow good catch.

McWOWZA.**and I got FOX on 2 foot away**
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:11 PM »

I know that they would release the daddy.
KJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:21 PM »

Does PVDS' waiving of his right to testify against his son mean that he is going to testify against(meaning incriminatingly) his son or does it mean that he is just going to tell what he knows good or bad.

According to officials and lawyers (Aruba and US) interviewed on FOX, it does not mean he necessarily will testify AGAINST his son.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

according to fox instant expert talking head lawyers he is going to tell what he knows.

FELLOW MONKEYS ANY CLUES???? What are we speculating that he knows.????????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I'll say this 1 last time, Geraldo is the ONLY PErson that has suggested that Steve Croes told the Police a lie about Joran. I think S. Croes has paid dearly enough already to be again vilified by Geraldo Reviera and his SailBoating Video weilding Style of Journalism. To me the topic of deabte should be why Paulus VD Sloot has GIVEN up his Rights to NOT Testify against his son. To me this is HUGE news, but it just seems to me that most of you will not reasonably discuss OTHER more Likely(IMHO) scenarios that could have happened. With that said when evidence comes out to stymie your Theory you continually choose to vilify people like Croes. Let him be.....until Facts come out to support his involvment. Dont you think the Prosecutor woould have put forward evidence to keepo him in jail if she had some to offer the Judge ? the Judge has chossen to let Steve Croes go free, that to me shows there is NO EVIDENCE to hold him. As has been the case, the Arubaians dont NEED MUCH to hold people, if they let him go then they dont have ANYTHING.....

Remember Why we're ultimately all here to FIND Natalee, not prosecute individuals...Let's let the authorities do their job...

GuyWdog

want to see more pics?

Steve Croes lawyer said it!!!

he need to get soom time in jail charged with being a dumbass it this is true

but who but him up to telling the lies?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 26, 2005, 05:46:43 PM »

I think it means that PVDS has nothing incriminating to say about Joran. The fact that PVDS is being let go proves they have nothing on PVDS. Despite all the speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.