April 18, 2024, 04:04:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 242050 times)
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 26, 2005, 05:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

Sorry, but it happens all the time. I live in a tourist town and the local boys here are hooking up w/ tourist girls on a regular basis. In fact, just a couple of weeks ago, one of our friends who is a bartender at a beach bar brought a girl about Natalees age over to my house to hang around the pool and smoke a joint. He'd met her that same day. She was a nice girl, too.

I beleive you Smile But to say it never happens is a stretch..I was speaking generally

Well, Natalee isn't like that. Ive known her long enough to know that she wouldn't ever do anything like that... I was with her on the trip, I know how she acted even in "unusual circumstances"... she's the same girl no matter where she is
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 26, 2005, 05:47:36 PM »

Quote from: "KJ"
Quote from: "candygirl"
I'm speculating PVDS is going to come clean on what he knows if anything and pick-up the peices of what future he has left... I can't beleive he would risk his entire family and there futures just to save one child who may very well be guilty...

Joran is his drinking and gambling buddy as well.  As long as Joran is not talking, I don't think his father will talk.

Unfortunately you're probably right. I guess I'm holding out hope that if he does indeed know something,, he will consider his future and that of the rest of his family that he'd come clean and spill what he knows.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 26, 2005, 05:47:39 PM »

"unusual circumstances"

This has my interest piqued.

Please tell me this is as simple as previous scenarios. [/b]
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 26, 2005, 05:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
bobntexas wrote

do not believe a woman would willingly have made the choice to walk back to the Holiday Inn by herself

I`m a woman and I can understand, 1. If I had enough of the boy who is with me, 2. If I was feeling sick or something.

I walked a few miles home myself alone on the beach a few times so I know it can absolutly happen!

I hear ya Hanna, I have done it a few times myself---and while under the influence as well. My parents beach house is a few blocks from the ocean, and you have to walk around a lake as well. I have done it many many times in my younger years, for several different reasons...
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 26, 2005, 05:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "Charlotte"
Natalee was NEVER dropped off at the hotel... she was never NEAR the hotel! We would have seen her!  This is an unfounded theory!
I believe you!

Me too!

ME THREE

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 26, 2005, 05:48:37 PM »

OK ALL AND THAT STATMENT WAS FROM SOMEONE (MS. ---) WHO KNOWS NATALEE PERSONALLY.

So even under unusual circumstances - it wasn;t likely.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 26, 2005, 05:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "Charlotte"
Natalee was NEVER dropped off at the hotel... she was never NEAR the hotel! We would have seen her!  This is an unfounded theory!

I believe you!

This is an interesting insight. I tend to believe this too. Using Dutchlady's theory, if foul play was involved, the perps would make up stories to distance themselves from the actual scene of the crime.

The only thing that bothers me is the Kalpoes, and Joran's story that the former dropped the latter at the Marriott beach. In this case, their stories are consistent if we are to believe the news reports and/or their lawyers/

If the Kalpoes are lying yet again, that would lead me to believe that they are more involved than they have led us to believe.

Thank you for sharing Dash. And please don't let what some people write get to you. I think most of us know not to pay attention to people who are trying to diverge the focus out of finding out the truth.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 26, 2005, 05:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
"unusual circumstances"

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 26, 2005, 05:49:19 PM »

katya
no I am in northeast arkansas
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 26, 2005, 05:49:48 PM »

Another tidbit from the new foxnews.com story:
The lawyer representing Paul van der Sloot (search), whose arrest has garnered the most attention, said Sunday that his client has waived his right not to testify against his son. Under Aruban law, parents have the option to refuse to testify against their children. In waiving that right, Paul van der Sloot is essentially agreeing to take the stand.
So, he's waives his right and they're cutting him loose Monday with Steve. Wonder if this means something...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 26, 2005, 05:50:07 PM »

SOMEONE ALSO SAID EARLIER IF THEIR SON WAS THAT INCONSIDERATE, SHE AS A PARENT WOULDN'T BE TOO HAPPY WITH HIM.

That is also the impression I got from Mrs. VDS.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 26, 2005, 05:50:20 PM »

"unusual circumstances"

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!

Was "X" used by any MB students during any part of the trip?
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 26, 2005, 05:50:41 PM »

Paul van der Sloot will be released tonight! Per CNN
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 26, 2005, 05:50:53 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "bobcats1996"
sorry but if I would have to say after hearing about Natalee any sex that occurred was because this animal forced her. she would not have consented under any circumstances

WOULD AGREE TOO  She is after all on an island away from home.  I don't know any girls that age that voluntarily go with someone they just met.

then as a 40 something female myself, you never were a teenager! If you have a teenage to 20 something old daughter, it has probably crossed her mind as well, whether or not she acted on it.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 26, 2005, 05:51:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
PVDS released with Steve? Did I miss this?
The judge ordered the father of Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot (search) and party boat deejay Steve Gregory Croes to be released Monday at 1 p.m. in the absence of sufficient evidence to continue holding them.

Wow good catch.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this means that the father has accomplished what needs to be accomplished, ie.....WHERE TO FIND NH?????????
KJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 26, 2005, 05:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector
The fact that PVDS is being let go...

Is this a new development?
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 26, 2005, 05:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Latest from Rheil World View:
"Aruba Breaking

4:00 PM Update: It is being supposed that the elder v d Sloot has nothing to hide, hence the earlier waiver. Potentially, if investigators believe he has given them whatever truth he knows, he could be released tonight, barring enough evidence to hold him as a suspect in the case. That does not mean that he will necessarily incriminate Joran in some way by stating what he knows.

3:45 Update: Geraldo's amazing report: Steve Croes voluntarily went to the police and said he saw the boys drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn - a story from which the boys later backed away. Subsequently, Croes was detained because he apparently showed himself to be willing to lie in support of his friends in this matter. Interesting look at the Dutch justice system: no sign of a recent haircut for Geraldo."

From what I understand, the decision whether PVDS will be released or detained for another 8 days is tonight at 8 pm.

Maybe the father doesn't really know, but suspects his son is responsible because he knows him down deep. Maybe that is why he told him not to talk and was sweating profusely in Greta's interview.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:03 PM »

"unusual circumstances"

Was "X" used by any MB students during any part of the trip?

NO!!!!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
Another tidbit from the new foxnews.com story:
The lawyer representing Paul van der Sloot (search), whose arrest has garnered the most attention, said Sunday that his client has waived his right not to testify against his son. Under Aruban law, parents have the option to refuse to testify against their children. In waiving that right, Paul van der Sloot is essentially agreeing to take the stand.
So, he's waives his right and they're cutting him loose Monday with Steve. Wonder if this means something...

Wouldn't it be a shock if he sold his son down the river??  Quite doubtful, though.

BTW, CNN is reporting that PVDS will be released TONIGHT.
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:46 PM »

Nothing definitive can be said about PVDS' decision.  

He could reveal damaging information about his son - although, again, I don't understand how, if a familial privilege re: testimony exists, his son couldn't prevent the admissibility of something covered by the privilege.

He could, indeed, know nothing of significance.

Or he could be covering up with his son.  If he makes false statements, proving them as lies will require flipping either the Kalpoes or some other unknown witnesses.  And if those people are flipping, then he's in trouble whether he testifies or not.  So if it doesn't make much of a difference anyway, why invoke a right that's going to make you look bad?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.