March 28, 2024, 07:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241390 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:50 PM »

Just for the record PVDS being released blows my theory and I am ok with that.

The down side is the list of theorys actually gets bigger with these 2 developments.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:54 PM »

Look, all of your posts have been insinuating or even attacking flat out Natalee and/or her family. Just stop! You're not helping by any means, you're just antagonizing an already hurtful situation!

All of the posts have NOT been defaming Natalee, Dash. How is keeping interest up in this case hurting anyone? People have questions and they are posing them in the manner which IS respectful in their desire TO help.

It actually benefits the family, as it keeps some of the media presence in Aruba so there IS progress. Without the countless number of us watching and following the case, do you really think they'd be there? Exposing and putting pressure on the authorities when the family was so disappointed in the beginning? People here want to help - and they have very little information to go on really, and like the whole vast Internet, most folks don't know her personally.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 26, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »

Quote from: "KJ"
Quote from: "inspector_detector
The fact that PVDS is being let go...

Is this a new development?

Yes.  It is suppose to be formally announced at 8:00.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 26, 2005, 05:53:04 PM »

Well, Natalee isn't like that. Ive known her long enough to know that she wouldn't ever do anything like that... I was with her on the trip, I know how she acted even in "unusual circumstances"... she's the same girl no matter where she is[/quote]

From what I have heard about her, I would definitely agree with that.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 26, 2005, 05:53:07 PM »

I am afraid my comment that was qouted at teh top of page 39 has been misunderstood by some.  I know Natalee would not have sex and this guy could not accept that.  I am sorry for any confusion
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: June 26, 2005, 05:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Kipster"
PVDS released with Steve? Did I miss this?
The judge ordered the father of Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot (search) and party boat deejay Steve Gregory Croes to be released Monday at 1 p.m. in the absence of sufficient evidence to continue holding them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

Wow good catch.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this means that the father has accomplished what needs to be accomplished, ie.....WHERE TO FIND NH?????????

If PVDS knows where Natalee is they wouldn't be releasing him.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 26, 2005, 05:54:08 PM »

With all respect for natalee , I truly hope they find her alive. Your opinion is very biased in blaming Joran and his friends . Although I have not seen any real prove yet that he is guilty . There are many scenarios possible .
You are guilty untill proven guilty. That is basic human right.

{{edited - please move on}}

Only the facts
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 26, 2005, 05:55:01 PM »

The down side is the list of theorys actually gets bigger with these 2 developments.

It seems with every theory that is blown, two more take its place.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2005, 05:55:14 PM »

He told Joran not to talk because it was standard legal advice.
If in deed they did get dropped at the Marriott maybe they walked in the opposite direction from the HI to ensure a few moments alone - where exactly are the fisherman's huts?
I'm with the person a minute ago who suggested PVDS may have accomplished what they originally arrested him to do.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: June 26, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »

What paul is being released ???????

Only the facts
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: June 26, 2005, 05:55:47 PM »

I agree charlotte.  I hope I was able to clarify what I meant.  I did not mean to open up a can of worms by being misunderstood
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 26, 2005, 05:56:18 PM »

DASH, may i ask something that has me wondering? I have never been to aruba..dont know how it is laid out, or how crowded the beaches are at night..BUT, how far down can you see on the beach? I have heard mention of several different beaches..Baby beach, etc..can you see different beaches from one particular spot?

"God dont like ugly"
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 26, 2005, 05:56:19 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Greetings all,

Whew, my head is spinning, everything changes so fast. I really like the PO’d Central American investor angle. I don’t think I know a damned thing anymore. I wish there could be some closure to this but I think we’ll be watching this on the Discovery Channel in 20 years. Some “what really happened” show. Geez, talk about "who's on first."

Excellent summary, wwizard. It is spinning fast!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 26, 2005, 05:56:36 PM »

Well Monkeys makes me think of OJ  the proof that was out there about him (there was lots) but b/c of the legal system and the other factors - he walked away.  

Much to the disappointment of Nicole's family.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 26, 2005, 05:57:25 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"

Yeah, things that make you go hmmm....Biggest issue with that, there goes the second car. So the brothers have to still be lying.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: June 26, 2005, 05:58:14 PM »

With all respect for natalee , I truly hope they find her alive. Your opinion is very biased in blaming Joran and his friends . Although I have not seen any real prove yet that he is guilty . There are many scenarios possible .
You are guilty untill proven guilty. That is basic human right.

Look, Imet the kid... I saw Natalee with him... I've heard his lies.... There is no doubt in my mind taht he is guilty.  If you don't think so, that's fine... but if he knows where my friend is, I just want him to grow up and fess up.  I just want her home.

I don't even care about his punishment... God will handle that... I just want him to tell us where my friend is.  We need her back.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 26, 2005, 05:58:29 PM »

Yeah, things that make you go hmmm....Biggest issue with that, there goes the second car. So the brothers have to still be lying.

Not neccessarily, Joran could have another friend who was involved who gave him a ride.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2005, 05:58:47 PM »

All of the posts have NOT been defaming Natalee, Dash. How is keeping interest up in this case hurting anyone? People have questions and they are posing them in the manner which IS respectful in their desire TO help.

It actually benefits the family, as it keeps some of the media presence in Aruba so there IS progress. Without the countless number of us watching and following the case, do you really think they'd be there? Exposing and putting pressure on the authorities when the family was so disappointed in the beginning? People here want to help - and they have very little information to go on really, and like the whole vast Internet, most folks don't know her personally.[/quote]

Dash:
I wasnt talking to you

When you post on this messageboard it really doesn't matter who you're responding to - in effect, you're really talking to everyone.  I'd like you to consider that people here really DO have (for the most part anyway) the best of intentions.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 26, 2005, 05:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "---"
"unusual circumstances"

This has my interest piqued.

Please tell me this is as simple as previous scenarios. [/b]

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!

Drinking at a nightclub, leaving with new freinds, or walking on the beach alone, I think are not character issues. The big character issue in my mind is that I don't see Joran or the Kalpoes as kidnappers/murderers. The only other alternative is that Natalee ran away (not likely) or someone else kidnapped her. And I don't think anyone should be talking about murder untill you find a dead body or a lot of forensic evidence. Rolling Eyes
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 26, 2005, 05:58:58 PM »

This is getting more complicated every time.

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.