March 28, 2024, 11:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241413 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 26, 2005, 05:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
WAS OUT MOST OF THE DAY ANY NEWS FROM THE TEXAS TEAM???

They made a comment about staying until they run out of resources. God love them. They need donations. Do you need the link?

THANKS POORPAULANNJ - YES PLEASE SEND IT OVER.

Here you go, Sleeks.....

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 26, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "absolut"
"unusual circumstances"

This has my interest piqued.

Please tell me this is as simple as previous scenarios. [/b]

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!

---  i think we are back to the cultural thing.  why would natalee going out with joran raise questions about her character.  everything i know about her speaks of good character.  Isn't a girl allowed to have fun, to venture out and explore?  How does that bring her character into question?   Rolling Eyes
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2005, 06:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "bendex"
What paul is being released ???????

Just for the record PVDS being released blows my theory and I am ok with that.

The down side is the list of theorys actually gets bigger with these 2 developments.

Yeah, things that make you go hmmm....Biggest issue with that, there goes the second car. So the brothers have to still be lying.

Not neccessarily, Joran could have another friend who was involved who gave him a ride.

Impossible at this point. IMO he isn't spilling anymore names. So he either doesn't know what happened or the 3 of them do.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 26, 2005, 06:00:38 PM »

With all respect for natalee , I truly hope they find her alive. Your opinion is very biased in blaming Joran and his friends . Although I have not seen any real prove yet that he is guilty . There are many scenarios possible .
You are guilty untill proven guilty. That is basic human right.

Look, Imet the kid... I saw Natalee with him... I've heard his lies.... There is no doubt in my mind taht he is guilty.  If you don't think so, that's fine... but if he knows where my friend is, I just want him to grow up and fess up.  I just want her home.

I don't even care about his punishment... God will handle that... I just want him to tell us where my friend is.  We need her back.

U GO GIRL  I don't appreciate the antagonistic attitudes either.  It may true that someone is innocent until proven guilty - but we all do have different personalities and different behaviors (all of which means we're not clones) some behaviors are more obvious than others.  I think if Joran had nothing to hide - HE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO CHANGE HIS STORY - PERIOD

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2005, 06:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
What paul is being released ???????

Just for the record PVDS being released blows my theory and I am ok with that.

The down side is the list of theorys actually gets bigger with these 2 developments.

Yeah, things that make you go hmmm....Biggest issue with that, there goes the second car. So the brothers have to still be lying.

Not neccessarily, Joran could have another friend who was involved who gave him a ride.

That's true but he reportedly had a cell phone with him and the police have the records, so I think whoever he would have called would have been arrested already. Rolling Eyes
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:01 PM »

IMO this judge from Caraçao has decided enough is enough and put a halt to the roundup.

I'm afraid all they have is the conflicting stories from the three boys with no evidence of what actually happened... enough to raise suspicions but not enough to build a case. Let's hope Equusearch can find her!
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
All of the posts have NOT been defaming Natalee, Dash. How is keeping interest up in this case hurting anyone? People have questions and they are posing them in the manner which IS respectful in their desire TO help.

It actually benefits the family, as it keeps some of the media presence in Aruba so there IS progress. Without the countless number of us watching and following the case, do you really think they'd be there? Exposing and putting pressure on the authorities when the family was so disappointed in the beginning? People here want to help - and they have very little information to go on really, and like the whole vast Internet, most folks don't know her personally.
[/i]

Dash:
I wasnt talking to you

When you post on this messageboard it really doesn't matter who you're responding to - in effect, you're really talking to everyone.  I'd like you to consider that people here really DO have (for the most part anyway) the best of intentions.[/quote]

I was replying to one post... only one post... it was from benex or whatever, not you. I'm not attacking you... I'm asking that ONE idividual to please have some respect and not attack my friend not her family when she is missing.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:17 PM »

if dutch-bag is telling the truth now he left natelee on the beach(what a asshole) it could be a random kidnapping and if thats the case the cops might never figure out who did it (even LE in the USA almost never catch people that they can not conect to a case ) the chances of find natelee was alot better that first day if the they would have said what really happen  but we are still back to if dutch-bag didn't do something to her WHY ALL THE LIES?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:39 PM »

They must have trumped up the charges of murder kidnapping etc.  Given that 2 of the 5 are being released, makes me wonder if evidence is important for charaging someone at all.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:44 PM »

Paul is getting out tonight.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:53 PM »

Paulus is going to be set free, by Fox NEws.....

GuyWdog
Sabrina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 26, 2005, 06:01:55 PM »

Geraldo is reporting on Fox Paul VDS was just released.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: June 26, 2005, 06:02:17 PM »

With all respect for natalee , I truly hope they find her alive. Your opinion is very biased in blaming Joran and his friends . Although I have not seen any real prove yet that he is guilty . There are many scenarios possible .

Look, Imet the kid... I saw Natalee with him... I've heard his lies.... There is no doubt in my mind taht he is guilty.  If you don't think so, that's fine... but if he knows where my friend is, I just want him to grow up and fess up.  I just want her home.

I don't even care about his punishment... God will handle that... I just want him to tell us where my friend is.  We need her back.

I believe you Dash...I do...God Bless you hon..I dont care what people think of my theory or speculation.. OPINIONS ARE LIKE BUTTHOLES..EVERYBODY'S GOT ONE...and i beleive he is guilty too....its a gut feeling, and I just feel what i feel..but i can almost promise its him that knows....I just hurt so much for you and her friends and her family... Crying or Very sad

"God dont like ugly"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 26, 2005, 06:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
"unusual circumstances"

This has my interest piqued.

Please tell me this is as simple as previous scenarios. [/b]

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!

---  i think we are back to the cultural thing.  why would natalee going out with joran raise questions about her character.  everything i know about her speaks of good character.  Isn't a girl allowed to have fun, to venture out and explore?  How does that bring her character into question?   Rolling Eyes

What are you talking about?  

I'm referencing the fact that many have said that no matter how greata person she is, that she probably went out and had sex and did drugs and got crazy... I'm just letting people know that's not true.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 26, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

I wonder if they will let anymore go.  Oooooooooooo  we are going to maybe hear a lot!!!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 26, 2005, 06:03:11 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
He told Joran not to talk because it was standard legal advice.
If in deed they did get dropped at the Marriott maybe they walked in the opposite direction from the HI to ensure a few moments alone - where exactly are the fisherman's huts?
I'm with the person a minute ago who suggested PVDS may have accomplished what they originally arrested him to do.

Indeed...it may be that Joran has finally confessed to what really happened that night.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 26, 2005, 06:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "bobcats1996"
I agree charlotte.  I hope I was able to clarify what I meant.  I did not mean to open up a can of worms by being misunderstood

I understood what you mean't--that short of rape, no consenual sex would have occured.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 26, 2005, 06:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
IMO this judge from Caraçao has decided enough is enough and put a halt to the roundup.

I'm afraid all they have is the conflicting stories from the three boys with no evidence of what actually happened... enough to raise suspicions but not enough to build a case. Let's hope Equusearch can find her!

Agreed, except I think the Aruban police and FBI should be leading the search. It seems like they gave up searching already... Rolling Eyes
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 26, 2005, 06:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

I believe you Dash...I do...God Bless you hon..I dont care what people think of my theory or speculation.. OPINIONS ARE LIKE BUTTHOLES..EVERYBODY'S GOT ONE...and i beleive he is guilty too....its a gut feeling, and I just feel what i feel..but i can almost promise its him that knows....I just hurt so much for you and her friends and her family... Crying or Very sad

[/b]AS WE ALL DO I am personally sick to my stomach of the idea of a girl who went on a vacation to have a good time before getting into life as we know it, and goes missing WITHOUT WANTING TO.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 26, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »

Who was the psychic who said yesterday that instead of "fresh eyes" a new judge could mean release of suspects?  The release of PvS means questioning either the guilt of the suspects or the integrity of the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.