March 28, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241377 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: June 26, 2005, 06:16:29 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "absolut"
"unusual circumstances"

This has my interest piqued.

Please tell me this is as simple as previous scenarios. [/b]

People have just said that because she was away from home, her character might have done a 180... not likely!

---  i think we are back to the cultural thing.  why would natalee going out with joran raise questions about her character.  everything i know about her speaks of good character.  Isn't a girl allowed to have fun, to venture out and explore?  How does that bring her character into question?   Rolling Eyes

What are you talking about?  

I'm referencing the fact that many have said that no matter how greata person she is, that she probably went out and had sex and did drugs and got crazy... I'm just letting people know that's not true.

Once again.. our hearts go out to you as her friend.... As I stated before. it is hard for you to read posts here I am sure.. good or bad.. speculations/whatnot.. We all want the samething.. for her to return safe and sound..! For her to be reunited with her family and friends....
I dont know if ANYONE will ever know the whole truth. UNKLESS one of the disphits confess to something  OR they dont know anyhitng concrete.. I wolred for a PD department for years.. Missing persons.. etc.. it is hard on everyone..  !! EVEN the LE involved that have details but srnt allowed to open their mouths.. I have been in that position myself and it sucks.. TRUST ME..!!    I am in sincere when I say I hope your friend is found.. and hopefull alive at that.  TWe ALL want to think positive... people have been complimenting you as well... Be proud!!  You have done a great job on here and on tv..!!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 26, 2005, 06:16:32 PM »

and then there were three

and those three will continue to be detained another 8 days

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

The state of the condition insults my intuition
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 26, 2005, 06:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
somebody said it was about phone calls.  he said he was asleep.  according to phone records he talked to people that night.  judge looked at what they had and released him.  so they had nothing

But by virtue of what you said, they did have something: he lied.  Why would he lie for no reason?  Is the whole "honesty when innocent" concept uniquely (and perhaps naively) American?  Thought it was universal.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: June 26, 2005, 06:17:32 PM »

I hate to be the naysayer, but at this point, it looks like the entire case is about to melt down.  Joran and the two brothers have maintained their innocence (rightly or wrongly) and the pressure of having Paulus in jail has been taken off.  If these guys haven't cracked in two weeks of pretty much non-stop interrogation, they're probably not going to.

Whatever evidence the authorities collected from the cars and home of the VDS family can't be too compelling or they'd have laid the charges on them by now.

Unless there is a discovery of a body or she miraculously turns up alive.  This one may not get solved at all.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 26, 2005, 06:17:53 PM »

GuyWDog:
>>With these releases it appears that all this PRESSURE they have put on the main suspect(Joran) has not worked

Unfortunately, I think that's where they are now. Joran's not cracking, sure PVDS will testify, essentially he already has. They desperately need a body.

inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 26, 2005, 06:18:03 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"

--- Please don't badmouth sex or drugs.  Shocked  I have experience with both and have found them to be quite good.  Nothing wrong with an 18 year old having sex or doing drugs, especially in a country that doesn't view it as illegal.

On the other hand, I (like Tom Cruise) am totally against going crazy.

Folks, I think we have the "post of the day"! Bravo! Laughing
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 26, 2005, 06:18:18 PM »

This just in from riehlworlview.com

4:30 PM Update On Aruba Search

As regards reports of Natalee Holloway having previously "run away" - one to return to another caribbean island - perhaps Jamaica? ... she has never been to that island, or on the speculated trip. The only report of her ever trying to run away I could confirm was when she was three years old and attempted to unlock the screen door of her home from the inside.

The search is on going with no significant developments. Something "interesting" was spotted below the water in one of the quarries but a subsequent dive turned up nothing of significance.......
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 26, 2005, 06:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
------ maybe you could elaborate - I don't think I have ever seen you put this in print - I met him , I saw him with her and I am sure he is guilty - what exactly convinces you of this - it must be a fairly strong conviction.

He is arrogant... a trouble-maker... he fought my classmates, lied about his age, drank, gambled, and shows no respect for women, or  really anyone else for that matter.  He just gives off this whole "I'm untouchable" persona.... I think he thinks he's invincible and doesn't care about who he hurts...

Arrogant - one of the postings here suggested he was quiet at the gambling table - trouble maker - did he initiate the fight with your friend - did he lie about his age to Natalie outright (drinking under age would not be out of the ordinary given his physical stature and perhaps the custom in the locale - I am just musing about that) - sometimes when people appear haughty they are in fact feeling inferior - again because he was in where he was underage could he have been trying to overcompensate, look more of a player than he was - I am postulating these questions not because I am questioning you or your judgment rather wondering if there was more to his demeanor or interation which would further support your assessment.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 26, 2005, 06:18:32 PM »

Respectfully, girls like jerks better than nice guys...........

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 26, 2005, 06:18:58 PM »

GWDog
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 26, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
GuyWDog:
>>With these releases it appears that all this PRESSURE they have put on the main suspect(Joran) has not worked

Unfortunately, I think that's where they are now. Joran's not cracking, sure PVDS will testify, essentially he already has. They desperately need a body.

Hence the authorities comments to the leader of the Texas search team.  Oh my, what a mess...
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 26, 2005, 06:19:06 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Zazzu"
....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Where did you see a phot of Joran leaving the court house today?

I was gonna ask that same question...anybody got a link?[/quote]

They had video footage of all of them leaving the court on CNN.  I will try to find a link, but somebody else will probably beat me to it. Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 26, 2005, 06:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
------ maybe you could elaborate - I don't think I have ever seen you put this in print - I met him , I saw him with her and I am sure he is guilty - what exactly convinces you of this - it must be a fairly strong conviction.

He is arrogant... a trouble-maker... he fought my classmates, lied about his age, drank, gambled, and shows no respect for women, or  really anyone else for that matter.  He just gives off this whole "I'm untouchable" persona.... I think he thinks he's invincible and doesn't care about who he hurts...

I got the same feeling  just from the pictures i saw online..and remember monkeys, it is JUST a feeling..unlike Dash, i have never met him..but i do know men (boys) like him...to me its that whole Scott Peterson persona..that, "I am God's gift to women, and I can make them do whatever I want"....

"God dont like ugly"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: June 26, 2005, 06:19:57 PM »

Tried to leave the mountain and see a movie, it was sold out so I'm baaaccckkkkkk.

They let Dad go?  Hmmmmmm, maybe their purpose was achieved?  Wonder if the kid talked????  If not, this makes no sense!!!

What about Satish?  I keep worrying about that kid.  And Depak?  Jeez.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 26, 2005, 06:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bendex"
What paul is being released ???????

Just for the record PVDS being released blows my theory and I am ok with that.

The down side is the list of theorys actually gets bigger with these 2 developments.

Yeah, things that make you go hmmm....Biggest issue with that, there goes the second car. So the brothers have to still be lying.

You see the problem with you , (and a lot of other people in here) is that you start with an assumption and then try to find evidence to support it. What you should be doing is looking at the evidence first and work from there.

Not really because there is no evidence anyone else is involved and JVDS did not have a car for body transport.

So maybe JVDS didn't kidnap/murder Natalee? Rolling Eyes
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 26, 2005, 06:20:24 PM »

haka wrote:

Makes me wonder about earlier statements according to which 'the majority' were hanging out around the hotel, HI that is, specifically the pool area... + too busy with themselves partying to have noticed anything------- suddenly they were all in a position to observe a dark stretch of beach at least 500m long... Something doesn't add up + this time it's not Joran's little story

Not to put the blame wherever, but it`s leaves me wondering also.....
I can understand the emotions of dash and that she is defending her girlfriend, but in this story you see that we don`t again not now the whole picture here...!! Because there were speculations about mariott 3 miles from Hi, now we here it`s just a couple of minutes dash walked it herself the day before...she said. We heard about only a few people by the pool that night, dash said 100 or so out on the beach and around... so This proves to me that we didn`t hear jack about everything what was going on! I hope they find natalee soon my heart breaks with all the pain these people have to suffer

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 26, 2005, 06:21:31 PM »

What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.

I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 26, 2005, 06:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
With these releases it appears that all this PRESSURE they have put on the main suspect(Joran) has not worked. Either Joran is INNOCENT or he can stand lots of physcological punishment. Think about it he has been in custoday with daily 11 hour interrogations for 2 weeks. The only thing they have on Joran and the 2 boys is that they fabricated the Location as to where they left Natalee.  Other than that no one knows what is going on in this case.
 The big question will be if Steven Croes and Paulus VD Sloot will be able to talk to the Media about what has transpired the last few days.

GuyWdog

OR it HAS worked! hasn't he been held over?
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 26, 2005, 06:21:45 PM »

Paulus VD Sloot has OFFICIALLY " will be RELEASED IMMEDIATELY and is at HOME already because of LACk of sufficient cause to hold him"....BIG NEWS....HE is ALREADY BACK HOME

GuywDog
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 26, 2005, 06:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Respectfully, girls like jerks better than nice guys...........

Yeah, what's up with that? They say Charlie Manson and Scott Peterson get a lot of love letters in jail... Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.