March 28, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241417 times)
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 26, 2005, 06:22:28 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
I hate to be the naysayer, but at this point, it looks like the entire case is about to melt down.  Joran and the two brothers have maintained their innocence (rightly or wrongly) and the pressure of having Paulus in jail has been taken off.  If these guys haven't cracked in two weeks of pretty much non-stop interrogation, they're probably not going to.

Whatever evidence the authorities collected from the cars and home of the VDS family can't be too compelling or they'd have laid the charges on them by now.

Unless there is a discovery of a body or she miraculously turns up alive.  This one may not get solved at all.

Unfortunately, I think you're exactly right .....
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 26, 2005, 06:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

So maybe JVDS didn't kidnap/murder Natalee? Rolling Eyes

Maybe not. But I cannot imagine how long he'll have, even if he's released and it appears that they don't have evidence.  The ramifications of this case without a body, confession or evidence don't look good for Joran, in or out of jail -- or for Aruba.  Sad
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 26, 2005, 06:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Where did you see a phot of Joran leaving the court house today?[/quote]

On CNN just about 5 min. ago. I beleive he was the 1st one out, right before the two brothers.  Almost didn't recognise him.....

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 26, 2005, 06:22:58 PM »

--- (From Dash) "Please continue to think about what you say before you say it... actions have consequences and people have feelings.

Excellent advice for everyone, Dash!  Thank you!  Smile

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.

I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.

I don't know, Tom, but I have a bad feeling about this.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "sandy"
------ maybe you could elaborate - I don't think I have ever seen you put this in print - I met him , I saw him with her and I am sure he is guilty - what exactly convinces you of this - it must be a fairly strong conviction.

He is arrogant... a trouble-maker... he fought my classmates, lied about his age, drank, gambled, and shows no respect for women, or  really anyone else for that matter.  He just gives off this whole "I'm untouchable" persona.... I think he thinks he's invincible and doesn't care about who he hurts...

Dash - What were the fights with the classmates about?  when did they occur?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:23 PM »

HE DEFINITELY DOES NOT LOOK AS HAPPY AS HE ONCE DID - I remember the pic of Joran with all that cash in hand smiling away.  Now it is somewhat rougher as it should be.  

And I believe it was Ms. --- who said he should just grow up - YES HE SHOULD - He knows something more, just tell it.  People are hurting.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:39 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Respectfully, girls like jerks better than nice guys...........

Yeah, what's up with that? They say Charlie Manson and Scott Peterson get a lot of love letters in jail... Laughing

Like the song sez "Ladies Love Outlaws"

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:46 PM »

Why does Steve Croes in until tomorrow?  Yikes...this is making NO sense.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: June 26, 2005, 06:23:54 PM »

I hate to be the naysayer, but at this point, it looks like the entire case is about to melt down.  Joran and the two brothers have maintained their innocence (rightly or wrongly) and the pressure of having Paulus in jail has been taken off.  If these guys haven't cracked in two weeks of pretty much non-stop interrogation, they're probably not going to.

Whatever evidence the authorities collected from the cars and home of the VDS family can't be too compelling or they'd have laid the charges on them by now.

Unless there is a discovery of a body or she miraculously turns up alive.  This one may not get solved at all.

OH GAWWWDDD..I dont wanna be 50 years old and still sitting here with about 800, 000 posts under my belt wondering and deciphering what happened to natalee holloway..i have a hard time finding time to wash my hair now...LOL>.by then,I'll have bob marley dreads!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
harleymom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 26, 2005, 06:24:05 PM »

Dash,
I think you should hold up on all this information you are sharing. Your talks with Joran and opinions of Jordan especially.
While I would love to know, I think you should stay quiet.
This is a public forum and your words will be on Fox or CNN in a heartbeat.  There is an active investigation going and we don't know the strategy in place.  You have alot of info that is known but hasn't been released for a reason.
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 26, 2005, 06:24:17 PM »

Being arrogant doesn't make you a murderer.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 26, 2005, 06:25:32 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Hi there,

I understand you are a friend of natalees , obviously you have more acces to information as I do . I just try to imagine all scenarios possible with the information or rumours I have at my dispossal.Not to insult but to find out what happend. I can imagine that you feel insulted or desillusioned when somebody is not taking for granted the friend you know, my reaction would be the same I guess when I am in your shoes and we would be having a discussion about a friend of mine..

The reason why I joined this blog as I am eager as all others including you to find out what happend to her. And to keep her spirit alive.
And I feel by joining this blog with many others I contribute to the pressure on authorities to do everything possible to find her.

If I have offended you my sincere apologies.

Jeroen

Quote from: "bendex"
With all respect for natalee , I truly hope they find her alive. Your opinion is very biased in blaming Joran and his friends . Although I have not seen any real prove yet that he is guilty . There are many scenarios possible .
You are guilty untill proven guilty. That is basic human right.

Look, Imet the kid... I saw Natalee with him... I've heard his lies.... There is no doubt in my mind taht he is guilty.  If you don't think so, that's fine... but if he knows where my friend is, I just want him to grow up and fess up.  I just want her home.

I don't even care about his punishment... God will handle that... I just want him to tell us where my friend is.  We need her back.

Bendex, nice letter, I understand what you are saying and what Dash is saying. BTW Argentina.......wow.......it always amazes me how simple this here internet thing is, that people from all over the world, all cultures can speak to one another. It is just amazing. Razz
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 26, 2005, 06:25:55 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Will Joran and the Kalpoe Brothers RELEASE be NEXT ??????

Hummm... I "bet" in 1/3 of that sentence.  Wink
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:03 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
------ maybe you could elaborate - I don't think I have ever seen you put this in print - I met him , I saw him with her and I am sure he is guilty - what exactly convinces you of this - it must be a fairly strong conviction.

He is arrogant... a trouble-maker... he fought my classmates, lied about his age, drank, gambled, and shows no respect for women, or  really anyone else for that matter.  He just gives off this whole "I'm untouchable" persona.... I think he thinks he's invincible and doesn't care about who he hurts...

I gotta believe this is revisionist history.  If anyone on the trip had that vibe about Joran at the time, I'd think it would be negligent to let NH go off with him alone.   From other interviews (the O'Reilly interview with --- and some other MB teen), the other MB teen said he seemed like a totally normal guy.

My impression is that there was some shoving match with Joran and someone from MB, but we have no facts on the timing or the reasoning behind it.  As for drinking and gambling, he was sitting at the table with MB teens drinking and gambling, so nothing wrong with that.

Finally, I'd like to add gambling to the list of good things (ie sex and drugs).
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:18 PM »

So maybe JVDS didn't kidnap/murder Natalee?

That is always the theory if you discount the current suspects.

I have no problem with that line of thinking either.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:20 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"

GWDog

Wow. Picture worth a thousand words. I think more developments coming, the biggest of all soon.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:32 PM »

talk about rumors not going away once spread, and demonizing and personalizing.  look what has been done to poor Paulus v/d sloot, a 53 year old man with three young kids, one in jail.  his life has been ruined by an overzealous prosecution move that a judge has now rejected.  he has been vilified as a bad parent, a liar, a corrupt official, a gambler and a drinker, a nocturnal body disposer and now he has to live with all of that because he was taken in response to unbearable pressure from the family and the US media.  I have warned from day one that you have to let the Arubans handle this like they know how.  To do otherwise is to risk missteps.  We have just seen two more.  We are up to four now.   I want to congratulate all the fellow Monkeys who warned that we should not prejudge this case until the facts justify it.  You were all vindicated today.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:39 PM »

very good advice, Dash! goodnite and take care of yourself!

The state of the condition insults my intuition
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 26, 2005, 06:26:41 PM »

Gerben a Dutch laywer on this blog said that this is standard procedure in high profile cases like this. Turning every stone related to the suspects.

I am afraid that the prosecuters do not have much of a case eighter.

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.