April 16, 2024, 02:54:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241899 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 26, 2005, 06:27:23 PM »

Quote from: "Marie"
Being arrogant doesn't make you a murderer.

NO BEING ARROGANT DOESN'T MAKE A MURDERER HOWEVER One's character is always tried and true.  Someone who has been cold is most likely still cold.  Someone who doesn't care about others probably still doesn't care about others.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 26, 2005, 06:27:36 PM »

If you have not seen it already we have the Fox news video courtesy of the politcal teen on the front page ... scroll down.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1191
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 26, 2005, 06:27:39 PM »

must say I'm impressed with the Aruban authorities if they are willing to release PVDS given all the pressure that must be hitting them ... looks to me like they are actually following the law.

and Nickebnurse -- I'm already past 50 but the image of 800,000 posts, dreads and all really frightened me Shocked
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 26, 2005, 06:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.
I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.

I don't know, Tom, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I, too, am feeling uneasy with the way things are going.  Some say the first 48 hours after someone goes missing are the most important.  I think too many potential scenaries were overlooked in those first 48, and authorities may not be able to recover those missing pieces.  I PRAY that Equusearch finds something conclusive for the sake of Natalee, her family, and her community.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 26, 2005, 06:27:51 PM »

I am with you 100 procent .

Quote from: "iquitos"
talk about rumors not going away once spread, and demonizing and personalizing.  look what has been done to poor Paulus v/d sloot, a 53 year old man with three young kids, one in jail.  his life has been ruined by an overzealous prosecution move that a judge has now rejected.  he has been vilified as a bad parent, a liar, a corrupt official, a gambler and a drinker, a nocturnal body disposer and now he has to live with all of that because he was taken in response to unbearable pressure from the family and the US media.  I have warned from day one that you have to let the Arubans handle this like they know how.  To do otherwise is to risk missteps.  We have just seen two more.  We are up to four now.   I want to congratulate all the fellow Monkeys who warned that we should not prejudge this case until the facts justify it.  You were all vindicated today.

Only the facts
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 26, 2005, 06:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"

GWDog

This pic' is NOT of him leaving TODAY

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 26, 2005, 06:28:19 PM »

The only thing they have on Joran and the 2 boys is that they fabricated the Location as to where they left Natalee.  Other than that no one knows what is going on in this case.

GuyWdog

The other things they have on Joran:

He implicated 2 innocent security guards with a person's disappearance.
He asked two friends to lie for him.
He lied when he said Deepak picked him up after he and Natalee were alone on the beach.
He lied when he said Satish picked him up after he and Natalee were alone on the beach.

So, basically, he uses people.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 26, 2005, 06:28:46 PM »

Looking on the bright side. Maybe the kid talked, they've got further evidence and they are waiting to see if a body turns up before filing charges.  The dad might know the kid is doomed so he's going cover his ass and protect the rest of his family.

OK, this is probably fantasy...but, for some reason I have to believe LE isn't all that out of it.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:05 PM »

ALSO I BELIEVE IT WAS THE PROFESSOR Who was speaking about behaviors.  I know a younger woman who has had some problems and there is a certain amount of anger that goes with it.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:07 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Why does Steve Croes in until tomorrow?  Yikes...this is making NO sense.

It is based on the cycles of whether the are under the 2 day, or 8 day part. I have heard tomorrow is day 8 for Mr. Croes.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:18 PM »

Paulus VD Sloot has OFFICIALLY " will be RELEASED IMMEDIATELY and is at HOME already because of LACk of sufficient cause to hold him"....BIG NEWS....HE is ALREADY BACK HOME

GuywDog

I understand he agreed to testify against his son...nice.
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:32 PM »

How do you know he's cold? Maybe he's not "breaking" because he's telling the truth.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:49 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"

--- Please don't badmouth sex or drugs.  Shocked  I have experience with both and have found them to be quite good.  Nothing wrong with an 18 year old having sex or doing drugs, especially in a country that doesn't view it as illegal.

On the other hand, I (like Tom Cruise) am totally against going crazy.

Tom isn't against GOING crazy, he is in FAVOR going and staying crazy.  Shocked lolol

sorry absolut...OT......no more Tom posts tonite. Laughing
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Yesterday RUMOR was; expect at least two to be released and MORE arrest coming tonight or tomorrow.
Well.......I'm waiting....it's now tomorrow and nothing mentioned about any new arrest.

Also, could Pauls release be that possibly Joran is now talking?  RUMOR was Paul was arrested in order to get joran to talk....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Do you think he was crying for himself, or for Natalee?
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 26, 2005, 06:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Zazzu"
....and Joran DID look as if he'd been crying when leaving the court house today.....IMO

Where did you see a phot of Joran leaving the court house today?

I was gonna ask that same question...anybody got a link?[/quote]

HI! I've been lurking for awhile as well; I was going to ask the same question. Acutally I was going to ask lots of questions, but it seems as I scrolled through the pages most of my questions had been answered.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: June 26, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "sandy"
------ maybe you could elaborate - I don't think I have ever seen you put this in print - I met him , I saw him with her and I am sure he is guilty - what exactly convinces you of this - it must be a fairly strong conviction.

He is arrogant... a trouble-maker... he fought my classmates, lied about his age, drank, gambled, and shows no respect for women, or  really anyone else for that matter.  He just gives off this whole "I'm untouchable" persona.... I think he thinks he's invincible and doesn't care about who he hurts...

I gotta believe this is revisionist history.  If anyone on the trip had that vibe about Joran at the time, I'd think it would be negligent to let NH go off with him alone.   From other interviews (the O'Reilly interview with --- and some other MB teen), the other MB teen said he seemed like a totally normal guy.

My impression is that there was some shoving match with Joran and someone from MB, but we have no facts on the timing or the reasoning behind it.  As for drinking and gambling, he was sitting at the table with MB teens drinking and gambling, so nothing wrong with that.

Finally, I'd like to add gambling to the list of good things (ie sex and drugs).

Troll, you forgot lying about your age.  this boy is only 17 and 10 months.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 26, 2005, 06:30:24 PM »

But murder is a huge step[

quote="Sleeks"]
Quote from: "Marie"
Being arrogant doesn't make you a murderer.

NO BEING ARROGANT DOESN'T MAKE A MURDERER HOWEVER One's character is always tried and true.  Someone who has been cold is most likely still cold.  Someone who doesn't care about others probably still doesn't care about others.[/quote]

Only the facts
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 26, 2005, 06:31:05 PM »

...As for drinking and gambling, he was sitting at the table with MB teens drinking and gambling, so nothing wrong with that.

You're right.  But the MB teens were of legal age and Joran was NOT, for the record.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 26, 2005, 06:31:24 PM »

Britney thanks for reading all the other posts Smile Welcome!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 26, 2005, 06:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "sandraK"
GuyWdog
still waiting on the people to applogise to Croes for the SICK stuff you wrote about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

me ,too Very Happy

WELL  I can HONESTLY say I have never said ANYTHING sick about your friend Steve Croes or anyone else for that matter.. YOU want apologies.. which is fine. BUT still wont coment on why SC is your BABY . OR if you know the other 3 people??  Tit FOR Tat.. Damn... I dont want to argue......... I hate arguing.. BUT not ALL of us here said SICK comments about your BABY Steve.. ONLY speculations made since he was an operator of a boat is ALL I ever heard..and that isnt sick sounding to me.. IMO...  you have a teenage girl missing.. dipshits that dont know their ass form a hole in the ground.. Lies Lies Lies.. and then have someone who has acsess to a boat then involved??   Its no nwonder people here MAY have thought he was involved in some way.. I am happy for the dude that hes getting out.. I dont believe in holding an innocent person in jail oif they have nothing to do with what is going on!!!  If you want apologies.. then why not say WHY he is your baby.. ??????????  DAMN![/quote]

I second that Angie...I never said a negative word about Steve...or any of them for that matter cause I don't KNOW what happened....none of us do....but when someone makes a remark such as the one about MY BABY....I wonder...whhhaatttttt??  who else do you know??  And why not answer?  And then why look for apolgies for anything anyone might have said about your friend?  Oh well.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.