April 19, 2024, 01:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking in another direction..  (Read 25230 times)
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 11:32:18 PM »

Ink..I think your theory makes some sense.  I originally looked here because of the title "in another direction," because I feel that they are focusing on these individuals so much that they may be missing other important evidence and information somewhere else.

I never thought of this viewpoint, but if someone else wanted to "get" Natalee maybe they were following her during the trip and if she was left on the beach or making her way to her hotel, that would have given someone a good opportunity to take her and know it would be blamed on the last person(s) that was with her.
INK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2005, 07:27:08 AM »

Ellas's Mom,
My point exactly. There is so much focus on the boys and JVDS father that nothing else seems to be being investigated.
As I've said, I don't think a 17 year old and a couple of his goofy friends are capable of eluding the police for this long a time. Even if it were a crime of opportunity and not one that required a lot of planning on their part, someone by now would have cracked. These are not overly sophisticated guys here.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:15 AM »

Jug does not work for McWane.  He works for Phoenix Metals.  Just FYI.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 10:39:25 AM »

Ink, you are so right.  There is no way a bunch of kid's could plan a murder or accidently kill someone and not leave any traces (blood, materials, clues, etc.) behind.  And be able to stand up to so much pressure from interrogators.  

I know many people don't agree with this theory and are sooo sure that the kids did something, (which they may have), but if they did then they had to have committed the crime and disposed or hidden her where no one has looked (1000's of volunteers, police, FBI, Texas team, etc).  Could that even be possible?
mcrews
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 11:12:08 AM »

Forgive me if someone has already stated this, but Jug is not employed by McWane Inc.
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2005, 11:16:50 AM »

One thing we all must agree on....If find NH is top Priority then ALL avenues must be investigated....remember the Peterson case, OJ simpson case, etc.
INK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2005, 01:50:01 PM »

Thanks for the info, re; McWane. Does he work for a subsidiary of that company? I could have sworn I read somewhere that he works for McWane.
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:52 PM »

120 million reasons to get even, especially if this money is from questionable origin. We all know what kind of money was going around in Panama. These kinds of people will go to extremes to get their money back or get even...
CaveCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 11:33:01 AM »

I would like to thank you Ink for expressing your opinion .

I admire your courage.

At this point I neither agree nor disagree with ANY theories. Lets keep open minds people. ANYTHING could have happened. NO one has anything to go by right now.  Yes we have speculation and lies but no hard evidence yet. So in the meantime lets take all theories into consideration.

My gut tells me JVDS knows the who what when where and whys of Natalee vanishing. But then again he could be some innocent pathological liar, it wouldnt be the first time a guy bragged about haveing sexual relations with a girl to gain points on his reputation ( very sad but true )
bccook1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 08:06:16 PM »

INK, where do you live?  Unless you live in Birmingham and personally know the Twittys, you're way off base...WAY OFF BASE.
JstAnthrTrvlr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2005, 03:37:41 AM »

Quote from: "CaveCricket"
I would like to thank you Ink for expressing your opinion .

I admire your courage.

At this point I neither agree nor disagree with ANY theories. Lets keep open minds people. ANYTHING could have happened. NO one has anything to go by right now.  Yes we have speculation and lies but no hard evidence yet. So in the meantime lets take all theories into consideration.

My gut tells me JVDS knows the who what when where and whys of Natalee vanishing. But then again he could be some innocent pathological liar, it wouldnt be the first time a guy bragged about haveing sexual relations with a girl to gain points on his reputation ( very sad but true )

Cricket, I appreciate your open-minded, calm attitude and I agree that all theories need to be considered. With all due respect Ink - my question about this particular theory, however, is if there is indeed some type of financial motivation/revenge scheme behind Natalie's disappearance, then WHY hasn't anyone contacted her family with ransom demands, etc.??? Sad
JMO,
Traveler
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2005, 10:22:55 AM »

Quote from: "JstAnthrTrvlr"
Cricket, I appreciate your open-minded, calm attitude and I agree that all theories need to be considered. With all due respect Ink - my question about this particular theory, however, is if there is indeed some type of financial motivation/revenge scheme behind Natalie's disappearance, then WHY hasn't anyone contacted her family with ransom demands, etc.??? Sad
JMO,
Traveler

How do we know they didn't?  There seems to be a lot of questions regarding a mysterious cell phone call early on that made BTH believe this was a kidnapping.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.