March 19, 2024, 04:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 241154 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 26, 2005, 06:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "Marie"
I've been to Aruba at least 4-5 times in my life. I also did underage drinking (there and home here in NY). It doesn't make me a bad person. I'm 23 now and will be returning to Aruba next month. (I'm legal now...lol)

I did plenty of underage drinking from the age of 15 to 21. In college, there was a bar right next to our dorm that regularly served to underage college students when they knew the state Liquor Control agents weren't in town.

I bet the majority of posters here drank before they were legally supposed to. Or am I the only one?

no, if I said yes lightning would strike me right now and melt my fingers to this dang keyboard. Laughing
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 26, 2005, 06:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
again w/ respect, why is NH above reproach??

In my opinion, because she didn't kill herself?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 26, 2005, 06:50:33 PM »

Joran couldn't have been THAT much of a jerk that Sunday. Natalee apparently took a liking to him, and everyone says she had great judgment. If she had thought he was an arrogant liar, I doubt she would have spent any time with him.

Different people see different things.  He may have been a jerk around some people, but might have acted differently around natalee.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 26, 2005, 06:50:40 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

well...still "something bad happened"
Joran doen't know what bad happened after he last saw her
or then he refuses to say it.  And now daddy may have had nothing to do with it.  So, back to the brothers and something bad?

Thought that "something bad happened" was a linguistic error? Who the heck knows at this point, really. It's so bizarre and right now, heartbreaking, because it really seems we'll never know what happened to Natalee Holloway. I don't care who did what to whom, really, at this point.  Just that Natalee is found, in whatever condition, so her exhausted mother can go home with some peace.  To be them right now - sure they were making good progress two days ago, now going WTF -- must be horrifying.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 26, 2005, 06:50:47 PM »

But if there was a struggle want would asume that Joran and friends had some scars on their faces ?

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
What I am seeing is the police and the judicial system are having significant problems. They have now released 4 people and are holding 3.
I hope that they have not put themselves in a no win position.

I don't know, Tom, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I, too, am feeling uneasy with the way things are going.  Some say the first 48 hours after someone goes missing are the most important.  I think too many potential scenaries were overlooked in those first 48, and authorities may not be able to recover those missing pieces.  I PRAY that Equusearch finds something conclusive for the sake of Natalee, her family, and her community.

That's because you all have your minds made up that the Van Der Sloots killed Natalee. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure she is even dead, or that the Va Der Sloots have anything to do with it. Rolling Eyes

According to reports from the Aruban paper the detectives think they went to the lighthouse and they all wanted to have sex with her, she struggled and they murdered her. They feel the body is on the water.

Only the facts
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 26, 2005, 06:51:01 PM »

I'm still waiting to hear from all of you who never drank a drop of liquor before you were of legal age.
waited_too_long
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 26, 2005, 06:51:29 PM »

Hi --- if you are still here. Do you have any information about the old guy that you said followed your group back to the HI? I recall you posted that one of your group ended up with his flip-flops by mistake. Was he a guest at the HI?
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: June 26, 2005, 06:51:59 PM »

Quote from: "spab"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
-
-MBHScool Kid Wrote"The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty."

This statement is following the party line. I have heard Jug Twity say the same thing many times. Just way too much scripting to be believeable....i think she has made the correct decission to not post on here, her statements could be used against her. i alwsy thought it would be best if these kids kept quite, but for the life of me couldnt understnad why their parents let them speak out. I know I wouldnt let my kids say antyhing and woould wanr them to keep quite, just like Paulus VD Sloot told his son.

guyWdog

Its sad you would protect a guilty son. I have told my kid to always take like a woman and fess up, the truth will set you free!
...hey... give her a break. She's just a kid for christsake..
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 26, 2005, 06:52:04 PM »

Joran couldn't have been THAT much of a jerk that Sunday. Natalee apparently took a liking to him, and everyone says she had great judgment. If she had thought he was an arrogant liar, I doubt she would have spent any time with him.

I think what Dash is saying is that they know he was lying NOW...after the fact.
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: June 26, 2005, 06:52:07 PM »

I'm still waiting to hear from all of you who never drank a drop of liquor before you were of legal age.

LOL you won't be hearing from me Mad
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 26, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "wwizard"
again w/ respect, why is NH above reproach??

In my opinion, because she didn't kill herself?

are we sure?

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 26, 2005, 06:52:22 PM »

Please use RBN thread #28 this thread is locked.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 26, 2005, 06:52:28 PM »

We really don't know if Natalee "took a liking to him" or not.  How would we know that?  For all we know, he saw her and her group leaving the bar and walked out to try to catch her and spend more time with her.  We don't know that she spoke to him other than introducing herself earlier that day.  And just because you introduce yourself to someone doesn't mean you took a liking to them.  It is being polite.  When my husband and I were in Vegas, if we were at a table gambling for a while with the same people, we would introduce ourselves or strike up small talk.  That didn't mean we wanted to date the people.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 26, 2005, 06:53:12 PM »

--- wrote:
I cant deal with this anymore. I left for a few days, and was asked to come back... I did, now I wish I hadn't. I can't stand people's ignorance or maliciousness anymore, so congrats to all of you who want me gone... you win!

To all of you who actually care about Natalee, thank you. Please continue to pray for her safe return... Thank you again for all that you've done.

The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty. This doesn't interest me though; I could care less what is done with him... I just wish he'd say where Natalee is.)

Thank you again to all of you who are supportive! Hopefully, you will keep fighting and be stronger than I can.

---

I am going to reserve comment until later that one of the few people who were willing to talk about events just got ran off. Some one who many of us are thankful made an effort to give info when she did not have to.

Many of you have bitched and moaned that there were no MB's making comments or going on shows. Its not that there were not MB teens doing so ... its they were not saying what you wanted to hear or refused to listen to.

How many times do people have to be told ... these are teenagers ... not adults and the same rules do not apply!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.