June 23, 2018, 02:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 234043 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #1240 on: June 27, 2005, 05:21:07 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"
Quote from: "sandraK"
man  was   killed by him wife/girlfriend With a shovel.
He was Cheating AND she  was not happy. Rolling Eyes


There you go!  Thanks sandrak

I thought that the murdered individual had a Dutch name: Renee  something. and that Sergio was missing and still unaccounted for.  Am I mistaken?

Whatever the Name... The Lady Did IT!  
and the man was Native in color.
Logged
rogers
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1241 on: June 27, 2005, 05:25:21 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Sergio Gomez was   killed by him wife/girlfriend With a shovel.
He was Cheating AND she  was not happy. Rolling Eyes

There you go!  Thanks sandrak

I thought that the murdered individual had a Dutch name: Renee  something. and that Sergio was missing and still unaccounted for.  Am I mistaken?

Whatever the Name... The Lady Did IT!  
and the man was Native in color.

Renee Van Hannikan was the murdered individual.
That still leaves us with Sergio missing, Natalee, and one other person.  Quite a rush on.
Logged
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5214



« Reply #1242 on: June 27, 2005, 05:28:48 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Sergio Gomez was   killed by him wife/girlfriend With a shovel.
He was Cheating AND she  was not happy. Rolling Eyes

There you go!  Thanks sandrak

I thought that the murdered individual had a Dutch name: Renee  something. and that Sergio was missing and still unaccounted for.  Am I mistaken?

Whatever the Name... The Lady Did IT!  
and the man was Native in color.

Renee Van Hannikan was the murdered individual.
That still leaves us with Sergio missing, Natalee, and one other person.  Quite a rush on.

Yes, the crime rate has just exploded lately.  Must be the water.   Rolling Eyes
Logged

BRING NATALEE HOME
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #1243 on: June 27, 2005, 05:29:03 AM »

In "ArubaToday" a missing  man did return home,after family reported him missing . I do not know if this is the same man of who you speak.
Logged
KJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


« Reply #1244 on: June 27, 2005, 05:30:18 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
They either look the other way and have another mai-tai or leave...[/quote]

So they can keep bragging about how safe their island is?  No charges and no convictions = no crimes...
Logged
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #1245 on: June 27, 2005, 05:35:54 AM »

Quote from: "KJ"
Quote from: "AZLady"
They either look the other way and have another mai-tai or leave...


So they can keep bragging about how safe their island is?  No charges and no convictions = no crimes...[/quote]

Like Key West  Tourist   Co." It's always 72-82  Degrees."
I can tell you.It gets 100 !!!..PR  !!
They Don't want to scare Tourist $$ Away.
Logged
KJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


« Reply #1246 on: June 27, 2005, 05:36:15 AM »

Thanks for letting me share some time and thoughts with you all.  I'm hitting the sack for the first time in 2 days...exhausted!
Logged
rogers
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1247 on: June 27, 2005, 05:37:35 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
In "ArubaToday" a missing  man did return home,after family reported him missing . I do not know if this is the same man of who you speak.

Sandra, I'm looking at today' issue and not finding the article you speak of.  Can you give me more explicite location/date?
Logged
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 90


« Reply #1248 on: June 27, 2005, 05:38:03 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Sergio Gomez was   killed by him wife/girlfriend With a shovel.
He was Cheating AND she  was not happy. Rolling Eyes

There you go!  Thanks sandrak

I thought that the murdered individual had a Dutch name: Renee  something. and that Sergio was missing and still unaccounted for.  Am I mistaken?

Whatever the Name... The Lady Did IT!  
and the man was Native in color.

Renee Van Hannikan was the murdered individual.
That still leaves us with Sergio missing, Natalee, and one other person.  Quite a rush on.

Yes, the crime rate has just exploded lately.  Must be the water.   Rolling Eyes


Must be the Drugs.  "Renee Van Hannikan - was given a Colombian necktie. The throat is slit from ear to ear , then the tounge is pulled through the wound. This was a favorite technique of Pablo Escobar - it's a warning for people not to talk."
Logged

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #1249 on: June 27, 2005, 05:39:07 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "sandraK"
In "ArubaToday" a missing  man did return home,after family reported him missing . I do not know if this is the same man of who you speak.

Sandra, I'm looking at today' issue and not finding the article you speak of.  Can you give me more explicite location/date?

Dear Me..was many Days ago.rodgers. It was on the front page.
Logged
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #1250 on: June 27, 2005, 05:49:23 AM »

"Renee Van Hannikan " Then was the Correct name of  man that the Wife/girlfriend  went after with
the  Shovel...!!!
**all these  names**.. Well She did it!! Not drug  lords.!
 Just a VERY mad Lady with a Cheathin" Man.!!!
Logged
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 90


« Reply #1251 on: June 27, 2005, 05:53:40 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
"Renee Van Hannikan " Then was the Correct name of  man that the Wife/girlfriend  went after with
the  Shovel...!!!
**all these  names**.. Well She did it!! Not drug  lords.!
 Just a VERY mad Lady with a Cheathin" Man.!!!


Works for me.  Nothing to do with Natalee.
Logged

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
Cerulean
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 71


WWW
« Reply #1252 on: June 27, 2005, 05:54:10 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas
Let me please try again, and keep shooting at this theory if you would:

Please, everyone - what facts do we have that invalidate this theory?[/quote


Well, I'm trying Dallas but you keep picking up it's carcass and saying it's still alive.  I wasn't saying that it was a party for the International school students.  You misunderstood.

You live in Dallas, am I right?  Well, I've spent time on tropical islands with
600,000  
1,000,000  
100,000 and
60,000
in population, respectively.  Even though the island with 100,000 people had also an equal number of tourists there each day, making it a total of 200,000 people, there was no such thing as an, "underground party" of the type you described, especially on Sunday night etc.  Why?  There are no accessible warehouse areas for "raves" or what have you.  Everybody knows each other and knows each other's business.  Partying spots tend to be outdoors: docks, lookouts, beaches., no empty industrial structures accessible for partying.  Socializing might be by school, by nightspots, (casino's & bars, sound familiar?) work, family, church, extended social connections.  There is NO anonymous underground, there is always an extended social fabric to the point of incestuousness.  Even the people on Aruba all look remarkably alike.  I'd bet they all have common ancestors.  Like new age theories of the universe, everything and everyone is connected.  It looks like, in common with the places I have known, conditions encourage young adults there to live at home and dwellings are close to neighbors.  Not only is it hard to have an "underground" party at home, it is hard to COME home without alerting numerous people.  I'm sure in Texas you can cook up a batch of meth or have an "underground party" but on a small island you'd be lucky to get in a snog with your new special friend without having it text-messaged all over the island.

Am I getting through to you?  Am I getting through?  Drop the theory!  Drop it!
Logged
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 90


« Reply #1253 on: June 27, 2005, 06:01:07 AM »

Agree and I am off to bed.  Nite all!
Logged

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
kandeyingeorgia
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 5


« Reply #1254 on: June 27, 2005, 06:04:06 AM »

I don't buy the kidnapping theory.  I don't believe this was planned.  I think JVS possibly drugged her.  Maybe not.  Either way, I think things didn't go his way and he snapped.  However, it could be that the Kalpoe brothers were somehow involved in the crime because why would they continue to lie all this time?  Doesn't make sense.  Were they not involved, they would have been pointing their fingers on day one and crying "Joran did it - he told us so". As time goes by, I get more and more concerned that whoever did this will walk.  I worry that we may never know what truly happened to Natalee and fear that they may never locate her body.  God, I hope that is not the case.  As horrible as it may be for her family, they can at least take her home with them.  I cannot imagine never knowing what happened to my missing daughter and always wondering.  It must be hell for them.
Logged
Cerulean
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 71


WWW
« Reply #1255 on: June 27, 2005, 06:04:36 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
whateva but can you imagine this bunch of monkies on a jury!

We'd be hung jury monkeys Smile


You wish Very Happy
Logged
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226



« Reply #1256 on: June 27, 2005, 06:07:58 AM »

Quote from: "kandeyingeorgia"
I don't buy the kidnapping theory.  I don't believe this was planned.  I think JVS possibly drugged her.  Maybe not.  Either way, I think things didn't go his way and he snapped.  However, it could be that the Kalpoe brothers were somehow involved in the crime because why would they continue to lie all this time?  Doesn't make sense.  Were they not involved, they would have been pointing their fingers on day one and crying "Joran did it - he told us so". As time goes by, I get more and more concerned that whoever did this will walk.  I worry that we may never know what truly happened to Natalee and fear that they may never locate her body.  God, I hope that is not the case.  As horrible as it may be for her family, they can at least take her home with them.  I cannot imagine never knowing what happened to my missing daughter and always wondering.  It must be hell for them.


Youre 100% correct in your assumptions, I give Equisearch 2 weeks to find her body, after that there will be no where left to search.  If shes not found in  2 weeks, they might do time for lying but will walk for the crime.
Logged

Innocent people dont lie.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 71


WWW
« Reply #1257 on: June 27, 2005, 06:19:38 AM »

Quote from: "JessesMom"


But one thing you forget ... they had the Soul Beach Party that evening.  I don't know that much about it except there were several big name acts there and loads of people attending .... where did these performers and their entourages go, the security and "groupies" that go along with it, possibly even people visiting from neighboring islands for this bash?? Did they all just pack up and go home immediately, or did they stay on the island that night?  Don't you imagine there were a few parties?

I'm not really addressing this specifically to you but just to anyone in general.  This has not been discussed much.  I am very much suspicious of some connection to this island event.


The acts have afterparties in their dressing rooms or elsewhere.  They are catered.  They might be having a do in their hotel rooms or at the hotel.  Typically concert goers go home.  If they traveled from another island, I don't know.  When that happens where I live, they either go back to the airport, to the friend's house where they are staying, or the hotel where they are staying.  It's not unusual to go out to a coffee shop and eat something with your friends.  I guess some young people might be up for something else, ala "Carlos 'n' Charlies"  It's pretty typical the young Natalee headed to Carlos and Charlies and while older security guard went home to his girlfriend.  To a lot of people, a soul concert on the beach WOULD be a party.  They'd take their drugs there.  They'd drink.  They'd flirt and meet people there.  They'd bring their dates there.  With the price of concerts, it's the main event for a lot of people.  There's probably a lot of party-like activity in the parking lot or at some natural spot nearby.
Logged
Cerulean
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 71


WWW
« Reply #1258 on: June 27, 2005, 06:23:12 AM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Cerulean, I completely agree with you abt the underground party.


I'm not going to ask what an "underground party" is and what goes on there.  That'll just illustrate how out of touch I am with modern society.


You ain't missing nothing.  After the seventies, it was all downhill.  Just my opinion.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #1259 on: June 27, 2005, 06:27:26 AM »

Please use RBN#29

This thread is locked
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.093 seconds with 19 queries.