March 18, 2024, 10:29:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294597 times)
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 26, 2005, 09:56:48 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "Cerulean"
"Underground Party"  Sunday night, school night, small island with 100,000 people on it, International School as 9 kids in a class.  Not likely, and if it was people would have known about it and the kids would have squealed already.

I agree with that.  So, ok, this isn't a party of International School kids.  But from an earlier post (about 10 days ago), these parties do exist and they are illegal if they are held without a prior permit from the police.  It has to be a party that Joran knew about, not the brothers, since this theory has the brothers dropping Natalee and Joran off.

Let me please try again, and keep shooting at this theory if you would:

1.. Natalee and 3 guys leave CnC and head to one of those underground parties.
2. The brothers drop Natalee and Joran off at the party and head home.
3. "Something bad happened" - there was a nutcase at the party (maybe it was a party full of nutcases) and one of them took Natalee off from Joran.
4. Joran gets pushed out of the party.  Joran calls Deepak for help at 2:40.  Deepak says no, I'm not getting involved with your rough friends, you handle it.  Joran walks home, then text-messages Deepak that he made it home (maybe that is a coverup text-message, one for the police to find later?).  Now what do the 3 guys do? Yikes. They lie.

Please, everyone - what facts do we have that invalidate this theory?

How about, they go to the party and she meets up with a bad crowd, tells Joran to leave her there and he does and then shes missing. he left her there then lies because????

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 26, 2005, 09:57:05 PM »

I think lots of you EQUATE the Arubaian Interrogations as to the smae that would happen here in the USA, from what we are seeing. The Arubaians are MUCH thougher and much more intense. Joran has now for almost 2 weeks being interrogated 11 hours a day in extremes of cold hot and WHo knows what else. They even brought in his dad to Threaten him. That would NEVER Happen here in the USA. If you quote me please dont take my words out of context...thanx.....I am leaning towards these 3 boys had nothing to do with NH's dissappearance. I can't believe that a 17 yr old could hold out this long. I dont think I could(but I have a conscience). and I dont know these kids and no one here does either. Debate is good but let's keep it honest and not twist anything around to make our theories look better. Just the Facts. please...

GuyWdog
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2005, 09:57:14 PM »

Jessesmom, I'm fairly sure that the people who stayed for the final event also stayed the night. There are very few flights that leave Sunday evening.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2005, 09:57:18 PM »

What facts do we have that would invalidate this theory?

1. Natalee and 3 guys leave CnC and head to one of those underground parties.
2. "Something bad happened" - there was a nutcase at the party and he took Natalee off from the 3 guys.
3. The 3 guys get pushed out of the party.   Now what do they do???  Yikes.  They lie.

My thoughts from the beginning,,,after a ruffie and something bad very well could have happened..

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2005, 09:57:34 PM »

Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "JessesMom"
Quote from: "Cerulean"
"Underground Party"  Sunday night, school night, small island with 100,000 people on it, International School as 9 kids in a class.  Not likely, and if it was people would have known about it and the kids would have squealed already.

But one thing you forget ... they had the Soul Beach Party that evening.  I don't know that much about it except there were several big name acts there and loads of people attending .... where did these performers and their entourages go, the security and "groupies" that go along with it, possibly even people visiting from neighboring islands for this bash?? Did they all just pack up and go home immediately, or did they stay on the island that night?  Don't you imagine there were a few parties?

I'm not really addressing this specifically to you but just to anyone in general.  This has not been discussed much.  I am very much suspicious of some connection to this island event.

The security guards were staying in the same hotel and there had even been an event at HI from 9am-3pm on sunday before the Big concert. MB students have never said that they saw any of these guards in their hotel.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »

Let me please try again, and keep shooting at this theory if you would:

1.. Natalee and 3 guys leave CnC and head to one of those underground parties.
2. The brothers drop Natalee and Joran off at the party and head home.
3. "Something bad happened" - there was a nutcase at the party (maybe it was a party full of nutcases) and one of them took Natalee off from Joran.
4. Joran gets pushed out of the party.  Joran calls Deepak for help at 2:40.  Deepak says no, I'm not getting involved with your rough friends, you handle it.  Joran walks home, then text-messages Deepak that he made it home (maybe that is a coverup text-message, one for the police to find later?).  Now what do the 3 guys do? Yikes. They lie.

Please, everyone - what facts do we have that invalidate this theory?

You know, I could believe this except for one thing...  There's just no way Satish and Deepak would say "okay, mum's the word" and sit in prison for THIS!!!  For a girl they didn't even know...and a new acquaintance (Joran)???

Never.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2005, 09:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Mr Wizard,
With the latest develeopments, are you still standing by your original theory?

Kerin - you got to it before I did!  I was wondering about that myself this evening.

Wiz...what say you? Wink

nothings happened to negate it

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 26, 2005, 09:59:31 PM »

Quote from: "JessesMom"
But one thing you forget ... they had the Soul Beach Party that evening.  I don't know that much about it except there were several big name acts there and loads of people attending .... where did these performers and their entourages go, the security and "groupies" that go along with it, possibly even people visiting from neighboring islands for this bash?? Did they all just pack up and go home immediately, or did they stay on the island that night?  Don't you imagine there were a few parties?

I'm not really addressing this specifically to you but just to anyone in general.  This has not been discussed much.  I am very much suspicious of some connection to this island event.

There was no official Soul Beach After Party that night as there had been for about three or four night prior -- at least that's according to the soul beach website. But that's not to say that groups of people weren't partying somewhere -- or lots of places.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2005, 09:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
RB,
If you happen to "see" Absolut  Laughing , please tell him I am still sticking with our "simple theory" from a few days ago.

I keep posting it Smile

I knew I liked you for some reason, Absolut!!  Wink (shhhh...don't tell RB though)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2005, 10:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"

I am leaning towards these 3 boys had nothing to do with NH's dissappearance. I can't believe that a 17 yr old could hold out this long. I dont think I could(but I have a conscience).

GuyWdog

At least you recognize the distinct possibility that Joran could be a conscience-free sociopath.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2005, 10:00:34 PM »

Angie,
I do know that some posters accused her mother of just seeking notoriety for Dash? That one shocked me....

That poster was a total whack job.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: June 26, 2005, 10:00:35 PM »

Angie,
I do know that some posters accused her mother of just seeking notoriety for Dash? That one shocked me....

YIKES.. I wasnt aware of that Kerin.. Thanks!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 26, 2005, 10:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Cerulean, I completely agree with you abt the underground party.

I'm not going to ask what an "underground party" is and what goes on there.  That'll just illustrate how out of touch I am with modern society.

you probably have been to one when you were a teenager, but the worst thing was putting peanuts in your cokes, smoking cigs and maybe a beer! LOLOL.............now it is liqour, ectasy, acid, whatever! Usually at an all adult house, or a home where the parents are gone.
JJJJaded
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:21 PM »

Just wondering if any lab results regarding possible DNA or any tenable evidence whatsoever has been recovered? I know they are not supposed to say...but this is ridiculous. If they have any hard evidence, like blood and such...why can't they say?
JMO, but they need to rule people out, seems like they are doing just the opposite, for all we know the whole thing was botched.
Do they use things like Luminol? Are they digging  up everything? Polygraphs really need to be given to all involved.
Otherwise, I think we are headed toward no resolution and the poor family leaving without ever knowing what happened.

Blessings,

JJJJ
mordred
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:27 PM »

I'm not going to ask what an "underground party" is and what goes on there.  That'll just illustrate how out of touch I am with modern society.

'Underground party' just means illegal party- no licence to sell alcohol, usually held in a place not licenced or fit for such an event, word of mouth advertising, more drugs than usual, etc:

I don't agree with the underground party theory- If there was one, Natalle would want to go with her friends from MB & other kids in the club would have heard about it (including many from MB)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Absolut - I think it's going to be very interesting to see if either Paulus or Steve Croes talk to the media. I had the impression when the VDS did the interview with Greta that they had watched the media uproar, felt like a lot was said that painted a specific picture of their family and son and so said "guess we gotta play the media game too" and since the time spent privately with Beth and Greta was apparently not a media ambush they agreed to Greta's interview request - and then were sorta stuck in the "you talked to fox, you better talk to us too" game. I'm thinking they may decide to stay away from the media circus now given the outcome of the last time.

Anyone else have a guess on this?

Geraldo at 10pm
NOW
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:41 PM »

Hey Bob - me too.  But my imagination is running wild.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:49 PM »

Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

unfortunately, I don't think it has a good outcome for NH inlight of all the time that has passed.

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2005, 10:01:52 PM »

Pine and FOM,
I bet a lot of posters don't know the "WIZ THEORY". So Mr. Wiz, please re-post would ya, please???  Wink

don't have a copy and don't know how to do a link....

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.