March 18, 2024, 11:15:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294601 times)
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2005, 10:02:39 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Jessesmom, I'm fairly sure that the people who stayed for the final event also stayed the night. There are very few flights that leave Sunday evening.

Thank you, Arubagirl .... what do you think about all the "extras" on the island that night?  I mean I can picture many "underground" parties being had, whatever that means .... at least private parties of some sort, maybe even groups of these people on the beach.  I just have it stuck in my mind that someone could have grabbed her off the beach after Joran left her.  These were people that probably all left by boats or planes or whatever the next morning.  Possibly they could have transported her off the island.  I don't know, maybe I'm reaching.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2005, 10:02:53 PM »

I need to repost this excellent post that was made by Americaninaruba which was in response to a post from Sarah:

americaninaruba

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sarah wrote:
Underground parties--after parties after the bars close down? Is this common on the island?

No to throw a public party/event here onthe island you need to get the police authorization, so thier is some sort of control, and they can be aware of it....the underground parties are parties taht they hand out fliers and text MSG to poeple and throw a party that has not been run by the authorities...most of the time as soon as its 1am the police arrive anyways and shut down the party, unless its in a secluded area that no one calls about the music bothering.....which is the reason he threw these parties at that house that stands alone
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 26, 2005, 10:02:57 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Pine and FOM,
I bet a lot of posters don't know the "WIZ THEORY". So Mr. Wiz, please re-post would ya, please???  Wink

don't have a copy and don't know how to do a link....

HAHAHAHA me neither  Rolling Eyes fellow pecker!

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2005, 10:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Angie,
I do know that some posters accused her mother of just seeking notoriety for Dash? That one shocked me....

That poster was a total whack job.

Bob...do you remember who that was?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 26, 2005, 10:04:11 PM »

STeve gave alibi for the guys according to dave holloway.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 26, 2005, 10:04:12 PM »

Thanks gals/guys... Very Happy

I did feel like an outsider before, that`s why I read first for about a week or see, and  then it`s getting itchy here so I thought heeyy I want to talk also, and give my opinion..! Kackylacky thanks girl i`m not agreing with you often but at least you seem to have a mind of your own which I like... Wink

Lacy... I have no group I`m an outsider from the netherlands...whoepsss
But I still find it great that I can express also my opinion here, thanks to the sm blog!

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 26, 2005, 10:04:31 PM »

Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
sandinmytoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 26, 2005, 10:04:56 PM »

hello,
could someone please post a link to arubagirl's pictures? i can't seem to find them myself...
thanks!
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: June 26, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »

There could have been parties on beaches, don't know of any specific ones, but it's very well possible.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 26, 2005, 10:05:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
RB,
If you happen to "see" Absolut  Laughing , please tell him I am still sticking with our "simple theory" from a few days ago.

I keep posting it Smile

I knew I liked you for some reason, Absolut!!  Wink (shhhh...don't tell RB though)

And I have been accused of being a Joran support and a Natalee Supporter all in the same day imagine that Smile
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: June 26, 2005, 10:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
I need to repost this excellent post that was made by Americaninaruba which was in response to a post from Sarah:

americaninaruba

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sarah wrote:
Underground parties--after parties after the bars close down? Is this common on the island?

No to throw a public party/event here onthe island you need to get the police authorization, so thier is some sort of control, and they can be aware of it....the underground parties are parties taht they hand out fliers and text MSG to poeple and throw a party that has not been run by the authorities...most of the time as soon as its 1am the police arrive anyways and shut down the party, unless its in a secluded area that no one calls about the music bothering.....which is the reason he threw these parties at that house that stands alone

maybe something bad happened there??

peace to all
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 26, 2005, 10:06:06 PM »

Sand: http://arubagirl.typepad.com/photos/nh/

Reading, internet, genealogy.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 26, 2005, 10:06:16 PM »

RB,
If you happen to "see" Absolut  Laughing , please tell him I am still sticking with our "simple theory" from a few days ago.

I keep posting it Smile

I knew I liked you for some reason, Absolut!!  Wink (shhhh...don't tell RB though)

And I have been accused of being a Joran support and a Natalee Supporter all in the same day imagine that Smile

I think it is just that you are fairly unbiased.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 26, 2005, 10:07:16 PM »

Hannie,
I have always enjoyed reading your posts, whether I agree or not. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as everyone else.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 26, 2005, 10:07:57 PM »

arubagirl or Rob (the monkey on the ground - you slacker - where are you?)...have you or anyone there heard any details about the search group from TX?  I know there was an update early this morning, but has there been anything since then?

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2005, 10:07:57 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Thanks gals/guys... Very Happy

I did feel like an outsider before, that`s why I read first for about a week or see, and  then it`s getting itchy here so I thought heeyy I want to talk also, and give my opinion..! Kackylacky thanks girl i`m not agreing with you often but at least you seem to have a mind of your own which I like... Wink

Lacy... I have no group I`m an outsider from the netherlands...whoepsss
But I still find it great that I can express also my opinion here, thanks to the sm blog!

we are cool hannie. I like to read your take on things from near my home land of Norway!....well in the general area!.....well on the same continent! LOLOL Laughing  Laughing
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Absolut - I think it's going to be very interesting to see if either Paulus or Steve Croes talk to the media. I had the impression when the VDS did the interview with Greta that they had watched the media uproar, felt like a lot was said that painted a specific picture of their family and son and so said "guess we gotta play the media game too" and since the time spent privately with Beth and Greta was apparently not a media ambush they agreed to Greta's interview request - and then were sorta stuck in the "you talked to fox, you better talk to us too" game. I'm thinking they may decide to stay away from the media circus now given the outcome of the last time.

Anyone else have a guess on this?

Geraldo at 10pm
NOW

Would you have ever thought, 3 months ago, that you'd be uttering the words "Geraldo...NOW"?  ROFLMAO! Wink
sandinmytoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 26, 2005, 10:08:06 PM »

thanks arubagirl, both for the link and for your time in taking the pictures!
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 26, 2005, 10:08:12 PM »

I'm about 17 pages behind, but after taking a little trip to Bruster's for a chocolate milkshake, I'm feeling energized and did a little thinking.   Laughing

The more that I hear, the more that I read, and the more speculation that there is on the board, I'm starting to feel strongly that Natalee and Joran didn't make it to the beach at the Marriott.  

We had the first story that they went to the Holiday Inn.
(a) the security guard didn't see her come back
(b) the front desk didn't see her
(c) the video cameras didn't detect her
(d) the 139 other students didn't see her
Story changes.

New story - Joran is dropped off first, Natalee with the brothers.  
(a) not a likely scenario, as Deepak and Satish don't know Natalee (have apparently never "met" her until she's in the car)
(b) if Natalee just needed a ride back to the hotel, there was an entire group of kids who she could ride with - why make someone go out of their way?
Story changes.

New story - Deepak and Satish drop them off at the Marriott Hotel.
(a) Natalee's missing
(b) Joran's changing his story
(c) there are NO witnesses coming forward who saw them at the beach
(d) there are NO witnesses saying that they say Joran by himself that night
(e) a large group of Natalee's friends were apparently on the beach, a short distance away and didn't notice anything
(f) I find it hard to believe that there are 50? 100? people on the beach at the Holiday Inn, yet the Marriott Beach was deserted
(g) Joran apparently says now that he walked home - yet there are not witnesses, as far as we know, that saw him walking home.  Not even a cab driver can say "oh yea, I dropped some people off at a hotel along that road and saw a tall guy walking.  I might not be able to identify him in a lineup, but I saw someone."  At least that would give us SOMETHING.

Something just isn't sitting right with me about the whole thing.  That being said, it still doesn't solve WHERE the HELL Natalee is, but it's been bothering me.  Feel free to poke holes in it, b/c I sure don't have the answers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: June 26, 2005, 10:08:13 PM »

Night all.... I have my kid hovering over my shoulder.. I know he wants online.. he hasnt been home all weekend..  SO .. I am gonna be a nice mommy and let him have his turn..LOL  
     Bless NH and family and friends...  good night!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.