March 19, 2024, 04:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294644 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2005, 10:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
friend of monkey, you're REALLY going to be have to be more specific than that... What house that stands alone?

someone that has 2 houses...
doesn't lorenzo have a house on the southern side
where there may be underground parties that go unchecked?

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2005, 10:25:06 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Oh gawd.  Geraldo was just brushing the hair off of Steve Croes momma face.  How sweet of him! Laughing

Is he OCD?

Hey wench - I almost didn't recognize you!  New avatar?  Cute!  Or maybe you just didn't come to the monkey session fully attired.  (Like me.)

geraldo has a touching problem.  see people retract in horror when he touches their  arm or shoulder.  mr. Holloway is a prince, so measured.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2005, 10:25:17 PM »

There is a difference between noone seeing him and noone noticing him.

At 3am, I don't notice much of anything.

I liked to notice the insides of my eyelids...
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2005, 10:25:55 PM »

I am SURE that 99% of the people on this board are acting/feeling; out of a total emotional basis. I would feel much better of most of you could produce some basis to back up your theories. To me subjecting someone to be convicted of raping, drugging, sociopath, etc. should at least be backed up by some sort of reasoning. Just saying he lied once, just doen'st cut it (in my book). But that's just me I try hard to be open minded. If any of you are ever convicted in a public forum when you are in-fact innocent then you might be  bit more tollerant to base your theories on reasoning. Emotions are what is RUINING the world at the moment. We have radical terrorists killing innocents all in the name of what? To me a socialized society should condem radicalism and the thoughts that make a gang/mob rule mentality prevade any culture.
 While I look forward to thoughts and debate, I cringe on what I see here as an immediate conviction but because of a POSSIBLE mistake in judgement.
 With that said I see lots of HYPOCRACY, in holding Joran to a different standard than the Mountain Brook kids. Maybe some personal responsiblity should have been discussed before this trip took place. Even Jug Twity proclaimed his elder son took the trip 3 years before and told of the rowdy/dangeruous behavior at carlos and Charlies. I guess it is talk like mine here that has run people off?

GuyWdog
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2005, 10:26:22 PM »

Hey guys...not so fast on the typing Shocked   I have two windows open: one for the current discussion and one looking at the so-called "old" threads.  I should have known that there would be a lot of pages due to the news today Sad   Is Dash really gone?  Maybe she will come back another day...(fingers crossed)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2005, 10:26:22 PM »

Good point about the no one noticing him.

I can't even find the area where L. is supposed to live, let alone his house.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2005, 10:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

WIZ - You don't remember what your theory was?

oh, I remember it well enuf, can't type that much when drinking Very Happy

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2005, 10:27:11 PM »

Dallas Also, my problem with the underground theory is this: If you're talking about a large party (100 kids), it would have come out. This is a small community. If you're talking about a smaller party at somebody's house (30 people) I could buy it.

Aruba, sorry to bother you again, but is Nemesis Trapenberg related to Rueben Trapenberg?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2005, 10:27:25 PM »

New issue, what if body is found. No foul play evidence but it is found near light house, or marriott beach?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2005, 10:27:59 PM »

LilOrphan, probably, there aren't that many Trappenberg here, but I don't know how close the relation is.

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2005, 10:28:54 PM »

Nothing typed here is going to be used in a court of law to convict or free someone so I dont understand what difference it makes what side of Jorans coin we are on.  Opinions he is innocent are based on minimal knowledge and opinions he is quilty is based on the same, it appears if the opinion is different than your own, then you dont feel it is worthy of comment.

Innocent people dont lie.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:07 PM »

absolut, I'm guessing depends on the results of autopsy.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:13 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Why walk home in the middle of the night when you have to do final exams in the morning ?

Why sent a message to kalpoe walking home

If I have a finalk exam in the morning  I would like to hit the sack and ask for a pickup.

too much emphasis on the final exams.  I am not sure they would have been that difficult for graduating seniors.  He had already been accepted into Universities.  Had a scholarship.  In many schools they are just a final formality and many times because of deadlines the teachers already have the grads made out before the finals.

Perhaps others in education can affirm or contradict this practice as it occurs in different parts of the world.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:33 PM »

arubagirl--

fox news on florida shark attack today
steve croes release

peace to all
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I am SURE that 99% of the people on this board are acting/feeling; out of a total emotional basis. I would feel much better of most of you could produce some basis to back up your theories. To me subjecting someone to be convicted of raping, drugging, sociopath, etc. should at least be backed up by some sort of reasoning. Just saying he lied once, just doen'st cut it (in my book). But that's just me I try hard to be open minded. If any of you are ever convicted in a public forum when you are in-fact innocent then you might be  bit more tollerant to base your theories on reasoning. Emotions are what is RUINING the world at the moment. We have radical terrorists killing innocents all in the name of what? To me a socialized society should condem radicalism and the thoughts that make a gang/mob rule mentality prevade any culture.
 While I look forward to thoughts and debate, I cringe on what I see here as an immediate conviction but because of a POSSIBLE mistake in judgement.

With that said I see lots of HYPOCRACY, in holding Joran to a different standard than the Mountain Brook kids. Maybe some personal responsiblity should have been discussed before this trip took place. Even Jug Twity proclaimed his elder son took the trip 3 years before and told of the rowdy/dangeruous behavior at carlos and Charlies. I guess it is talk like mine here that has run people off?

GuyWdog

Trust me, nobody's opinion is going to convict Joran or anyone else.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

WIZ - You don't remember what your theory was?

Ok Wiz...you owe me one again!

NH is probably alive (if she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (and they did) and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a
nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing this game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000.
She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years
she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. This is the ONLY
scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing
accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

tip o the hat, K

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2005, 10:29:58 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Nothing typed here is going to be used in a court of law to convict or free someone so I dont understand what difference it makes what side of Jorans coin we are on.  Opinions he is innocent are based on minimal knowledge and opinions he is quilty is based on the same, it appears if the opinion is different than your own, then you dont feel it is worthy of comment.

I would submit that FBI documents stand very little chance of making it into the case as well.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2005, 10:30:56 PM »

Why is everyone appearing on FOX? What's wrong with CNN? Come on, won't someone think of us poor Arubans?

What I noticed is after CNN reported the false story of a confession and a body found, they have since dropped the story. Interestingly at the time (I was watching 2 tv's!) Fox was saying that the story wasn't true. Maybe CNN is worried about all the rumors and don't wan't to get caught in another false story? Rolling Eyes
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2005, 10:30:57 PM »

Buckle up kids...there is a drunk wizard in the house!

Absolut, I still stand by my original opinion and would say that Joran was "involved".

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2005, 10:30:59 PM »

I find in the Amy Bradly case things in common with the holloway case

1. They Both disapeared in Aruba
2. They Both disappeared in the early hours.
3. They dispeared when invite by someone to join to some place

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.