March 19, 2024, 01:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294616 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2005, 10:31:14 PM »

(((KerinTx)))

Oewhiii, wow thanks girl. But I don`t think about it to leave here!
The only way i`m gonna be out of here is when I`m banned! Very Happy
I`m a stuborn Dutch chick so I`m never gonna leave new 'friends'
just b/c they have an opinion of there own...never !!  Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2005, 10:31:19 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
absolut, I'm guessing depends on the results of autopsy.

good one.
next what if  Question absolut

peace to all
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2005, 10:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Wiz,

Please don't back down on me now! I saw that theory posted so many times I almost had it memorized. Come on...say it isn't so!!! Changing stories?? Well please share.  Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

WIZ - You don't remember what your theory was?

oh, I remember it well enuf, can't type that much when drinking Very Happy

Speaking of which, time to pour one.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2005, 10:31:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Nothing typed here is going to be used in a court of law to convict or free someone so I dont understand what difference it makes what side of Jorans coin we are on.  Opinions he is innocent are based on minimal knowledge and opinions he is quilty is based on the same, it appears if the opinion is different than your own, then you dont feel it is worthy of comment.

I would submit that FBI documents stand very little chance of making it into the case as well.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in this case.

Innocent people dont lie.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2005, 10:32:12 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "HannieC"
writenow wrote:
HannieC wrote:

writenow sorry i disagree on that. I don`t like it if you are bashing Katya for having another opinion then yours, If that is so then you can bash me too, b/c we al have our own opinion and I`m also not a friend of Joran or the kalpoes but some of us have maybe a much more open mind then others so why does that make it legit to bash people of who we only know that he lied once( we don`t even now how much) and b/c he lied must hang b/c he did it? I have said this before, If someone is lying that doesn`t make him/her a murderer! Whe are not in those boys shoes and we don`t have ALL facts so why is bashing and slender thru the mud of all the families is makes it ok? If there are FACTS and EVIDENCE then I think slender as much as you wish. But everybody is entitled to state there opinion I hope, I do...... Wink
<<

Hannie,
You have Natalee's frantic parents coming to Joran's house less than 24 hours after their daughter is missing. And what do Joran and Deepak do? They DELIBERATELY lie and TAKE THEM BACK TO THE HOLIDAY INN lying all the way and DELIBERATELY FALSIFY where they say they left her.
These were CRUCIAL hours when the TRUTH needed to come out for a young girl's safety. Yet they kept lying and lying and lying.

I know what you mean writenow, but on the otherhand, if I hear JUG the come with that whole bunch of friends in the middle of the night! I saw jug and his statements by the way, so I can surely understand why people are react this way if they are sound asleep an suddenly in the middle of the night there are a bunch of people at your door commending and seems threatning you think; What the f###! Sure I understand it I would do the same if my daughter was missing you`re absolutly right maybe i would do something other than that also( hey I`m dutch) But I sure can understand what the reaction of people can be for that affect, And don`t forget JUG says on tv that Joran said to his dad"I want to help dad"!

And Hannie. How did Joran HELP her parents? By lying to them and DELIBERATELY taking them to the wrong place.
A parent gets very frantic when they think their child is in danger. Why can't you understand that? You think having someone yell at you in the middle of the night is WORSE than fearing your daughter is injured or dead????

You're right. This must be a cultural thing. Because I can not for the life of me understand feeling it's more upsetting to be "yelled at" than to have a daughter missing in a foreign country.

Natalee said to her friends as she left CnCs she wanted to go back to the HI. Joran manuevered her into his friends' car and didn't take her back to the HI. What does that tell you?

On this, I agree with Hannie.  I'd like to put in that upon the attitude of Urine when Nat's folks came to his house, if I'da done such, my daddy wudda sumarily kicked me square in the ass, fer bein insolent to my elders! (Any time of day I might stress.)

Also, When I was about Nat's age and I was a.w.o.l. one night (3am+/-) my father tracked down who I was known to be with and he went straight to the home of one of those ppl.  He rowsed those ppl out of bed in the middle of the night.  But at that point, instead of meeting defensive resistence, rather he got cooperation. The younger bro of one I was known to be with went with my father, taking him about 40 miles into the country where our group was expected to be.  
Now the point is he got exceptional cooperation from ppl he did not know. THe young brother also knew that what my father would find when they got there was gonna cause the preverial shit to hit the fan.  (I choose here not to elaborate on what he would have found, but luckily unforseeable circumstances (flat tire)kept me from actually ever going to that cabin in the woods.)
Sorry for the length but, I hope my point is understood!  A STRANGE PARENT IN DISTRESS SEARCHING FOR HELP GOT UNDERSTANDING ASSISTANCE!  This is the way where we come from.  This is why many here do not accept the defensive stonewall encountered by the Twittys at Urines house that night!  Finally, I submit:  THEY WERE COVERING UP THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN WRONGDOING!  NOT NICE!
Thankyouverymuch!
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2005, 10:32:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Buckle up kids...there is a drunk wizard in the house!

Absolut, I still stand by my original opinion and would say that Joran was "involved".

I agree.  I think he's definitely involved.  I still don't think it was something that was premeditated (IF she has been killed...and I'm not convinced she's dead), though.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2005, 10:32:20 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I find in the Amy Bradly case things in common with the holloway case

1. They Both disapeared in Aruba
2. They Both disappeared in the early hours.
3. They dispeared when invite by someone to join to some place

Umm didnt Amy disappear at sea on her way to Curacao?
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2005, 10:32:35 PM »

Amy disappeared between Aruba and Curacao..
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2005, 10:32:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

good one.

No evidence of foulplay in the autopsy, sorry I should have clarifed. Is location enough?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:06 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

Umm didnt Amy disappear at sea on her way to Curacao?

Yes!
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:23 PM »

good one.

No evidence of foulplay in the autopsy, sorry I should have clarifed. Is location enough?

What is the cause of death?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:24 PM »

I think Amy Bradly actually disappeared from Curacao. But she did mention that some foreign guys wanted to take her to Carlos N Charlies on Aruba...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:25 PM »

good one.

no.

peace to all
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:31 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I am SURE that 99% of the people on this board are acting/feeling; out of a total emotional basis. I would feel much better of most of you could produce some basis to back up your theories. To me subjecting someone to be convicted of raping, drugging, sociopath, etc. should at least be backed up by some sort of reasoning. Just saying he lied once, just doen'st cut it (in my book). But that's just me I try hard to be open minded. If any of you are ever convicted in a public forum when you are in-fact innocent then you might be  bit more tollerant to base your theories on reasoning. Emotions are what is RUINING the world at the moment. We have radical terrorists killing innocents all in the name of what? To me a socialized society should condem radicalism and the thoughts that make a gang/mob rule mentality prevade any culture.
 While I look forward to thoughts and debate, I cringe on what I see here as an immediate conviction but because of a POSSIBLE mistake in judgement.
 With that said I see lots of HYPOCRACY, in holding Joran to a different standard than the Mountain Brook kids. Maybe some personal responsiblity should have been discussed before this trip took place. Even Jug Twity proclaimed his elder son took the trip 3 years before and told of the rowdy/dangeruous behavior at carlos and Charlies. I guess it is talk like mine here that has run people off?

GuyWdog

Sorry, but lying that puts innocent people in jail and possibly causes valuable search time to be wasted is important. There is no reason to lie with such a huge fabricated story....one that drags people into the mess if you are innocent. I am convinced Joren is hiding something. Otherwise...he could have just told the truth to begin with.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2005, 10:33:33 PM »

Why would you think he was a sociopath? Lots of us here cant understand how some of you can come to such a conclusion with so little info?

and you COULD say that about anyone involved in this case...
GuyWdog

These are your own words...

"I dont think I could(but I have a conscience)"

Were you not suggesting that Joran could well be holding up under interrogation for this period of time because he does NOT have a conscience?

What are your thoughts about his relationship with a 13-year old girl?

Are you aware he's been seeing a psychiatrist because of his uncontrollable temper?

Why would Deepak, a friend of Joran's, say that "he should have never left the girl alone with the Dutch boy", unless Deepak has knowledge or reason to believe that Joran is dangerous or that Natalee wouldn't be safe with him because he has a violent past with women.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

I am SURE that 99% of the people on this board are acting/feeling; out of a total emotional basis. I would feel much better of most of you could produce some basis to back up your theories. To me subjecting someone to be convicted of raping, drugging, sociopath, etc. should at least be backed up by some sort of reasoning. Just saying he lied once, just doen'st cut it (in my book). But that's just me I try hard to be open minded. If any of you are ever convicted in a public forum when you are in-fact innocent then you might be  bit more tollerant to base your theories on reasoning. Emotions are what is RUINING the world at the moment. We have radical terrorists killing innocents all in the name of what? To me a socialized society should condem radicalism and the thoughts that make a gang/mob rule mentality prevade any culture.
 While I look forward to thoughts and debate, I cringe on what I see here as an immediate conviction but because of a POSSIBLE mistake in judgement.
 With that said I see lots of HYPOCRACY, in holding Joran to a different standard than the Mountain Brook kids. Maybe some personal responsiblity should have been discussed before this trip took place. Even Jug Twity proclaimed his elder son took the trip 3 years before and told of the rowdy/dangeruous behavior at carlos and Charlies. I guess it is talk like mine here that has run people off?

GuyWdog

This board cannot convict anybody. So don't worry about opinions which ultimately prove to be wrong.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2005, 10:35:18 PM »

Bendex, I have to disagree. Amy did not disappear in Aruba. She disappeared almost a day later....at sea.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2005, 10:35:21 PM »

i heard somewhere that there is no correlation betwen sociopathic behaviour and murder.  i guess there are degrees of sociopathic behaviours just like any other psyhcolocial condition.  as to joran's other psychiatric issues, they were apparent enough that his parents sought help for him and apparently he was in therapy.  most people would not go that far with a problem kid so they were diligent in that respect.  we don't know what his problem was other than "anger management" and we don't know how he expressed his anger.  i wonder if the prfessional that talked about Joran was his psychiatrist.   if it was, sounds like an ethical lapse to me.   in any case, if they actually charge and try Joran, we eill find out about any condition that might have led him to harm Natalee. It could  also form the basis of an insanity defence.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2005, 10:35:34 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

I think Amy Bradly actually disappeared from Curacao. But she did mention that some foreign guys wanted to take her to Carlos N Charlies on Aruba...

I thought in the piece I saw about this disappearance, the parents said Amy went to a top deck and was never seen again? If that is true, she could have fallen overboard. JMHO
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 26, 2005, 10:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

good one.

What is the cause of death?

Very difficult to tell lots of damage from water and rocks and enivonment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.