March 19, 2024, 12:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294608 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 26, 2005, 10:55:43 PM »

Not so sure we would have evidence of sex at all after this amount of time if she is in the water.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 26, 2005, 10:55:44 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Yeah, we're pretty much all nuts... Laughing

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 26, 2005, 10:55:53 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Hey, all, why did PVDS get out tonite and SC has to wait until tomorrow?  Didn't he have a ride home?

Hmmmmmmm

SC can't get out until his 8 days are done...which is tomorrow.
PVDS was only being held for 48 hours and it was already over 48 hours.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:03 PM »

Just something of my own curiosity.  Yes, it does have to do with C&C's.

When was the photo of Nat and her friends at the beach taken?

does anyone know for sure what that bracelet on her wrist was for?

I know that in Puerto Vallarta such bracelets were given out on boat excursions such as the Pirate Cruise.  They were given to young girls who wanted to get into "Senor Frogs."  This is another one of the Anderson group Bar/Grills of which C & C's belong.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I`m sorry to say this but...............Are there not a lot of people in the US having a Psychatrist ( sorry for my spelling  Confused )? I thought that was more common in the US then in what country at all?!

You are very right, Hannie.  People in the US go to a psychiatrist for lots of reasons...some valid, some not.  And typically, when there is a high profile crime, that information comes out ASAP. "XXX murder suspect has been seeing therapist for 3 years to deal with anger management issues", etc.  I suppose that is why many people are interested in Joran's possible use of a psychiatrist.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:46 PM »

what wuz that? did ya'll hear sumthin? eye'm gittin paranoid.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:48 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
friend of monkey, all I know is that Lorenzo was questioned and released.

arubagirl, NativeLingo, or Americaninaruba may have more information, but I assume that Lorenzo is just back in his normal day-to-day life now.  He is not part of the current investigation.

But, he was.  He was questioned.  He is a "bad news" guy on the island.

Once Natalee is in the car, I can see a youthful Joran saying to her "hey, I know this great party to go to."  Maybe,,... "some of the musicians from the big concert might be there".

But as Arubagirl stated, she knows of no party that occurred that night on the island.  And word travels fast there.

maybe it was a very small party?

peace to all
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 26, 2005, 10:56:57 PM »

Sorry my dear new friends, just a thought........

TTownMike  i`m agree with a lot of youre statements, but I don`t like the fact that that the people are =namecalling such as {edited} his name is JORAN, And {edited}...pfff please opinion is ok but this people are slandered tru the mud and we know sh%t I can`t follow that ..I blame my dutch inheiritage than, but we and I are not just to this namecalling if we don`t know jack,,,, sorry sue me Laughing  I don`t like that! But hey I guess thats my problem....

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:08 PM »

I asked this before, but it may have gotten lost in our frenzied posting...any news from TX search group?  Last update I had was from early this morning.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
i heard somewhere that there is no correlation betwen sociopathic behaviour and murder.  i guess there are degrees of sociopathic behaviours just like any other psyhcolocial condition.  as to joran's other psychiatric issues, they were apparent enough that his parents sought help for him and apparently he was in therapy.  most people would not go that far with a problem kid so they were diligent in that respect.  we don't know what his problem was other than "anger management" and we don't know how he expressed his anger.  i wonder if the prfessional that talked about Joran was his psychiatrist.   if it was, sounds like an ethical lapse to me.   in any case, if they actually charge and try Joran, we eill find out about any condition that might have led him to harm Natalee. It could  also form the basis of an insanity defence.
<<

Is insanity defined differently under Dutch law because in American law, the presence of mind to CYA disproves insanity, mere knowledge of right from wrong is the only consideration.

His mother said he kicked his little brothers which seems pretty nasty to me and makes me think that is why he lives in an apartment away from them.  Threw a kid through a plate glass and tried to start two fights with kids from MB.  But we have been over this over and over and either you see his problem or you do not.  Or some may chose to over look it if it does not fit in with their theories but his parents put him in treatment for it so I would gather they have a reason for doing so.  It was another shrink who said he exhihbited all the classical symptons of a sociopath and I do not know where you heard they are not associated with murder for almost all who commit that crime are one from serial killers to the Scott Peterson types.  Why do you think they can kill their own wife/child like that?  Not a fit of rage but cold blooded, calm murder without consicience, see Ted Bundy as well.

Scott Peterson sort of resembles Joren now that I think about it.  Maybe that is why I do not find him attaractive and cannot imagine NH would either.  She had better taste than Joren.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:57 PM »

Makes some sense I guess.....thanks!

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 26, 2005, 10:58:26 PM »

I want to clarify that a BIG party in the outdoors would have not been a secret for long, especially with a case like this.

A relatively small party in someone's house that doesn't have a lot of neighbours (there are several here), that's a possibility.

About the boat party, that's a possibility, K in TX

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 26, 2005, 10:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Yeah, we're pretty much all nuts... Laughing

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it.

Hahaha nice quote... Think I'll steal it!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:04 PM »

Very Happy Hi, wwizard.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:33 PM »

wow...I like this guy on Geraldo right now!!! The pastor

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
I`m sorry to say this but...............Are there not a lot of people in the US having a Psychatrist ( sorry for my spelling  Confused )? I thought that was more common in the US then in what country at all?!

There probably aren't as many people actually seeing a psychiatrist as there are people who need to! lol
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:49 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
After a sociopath gets away with ONE major crime, LOOK OUT. There's no stopping him then.

If, in fact, Joran is responsible for Natalee's death, it is more likely than not that this is not his first major crime, just his first crime resulting in death.

I'm not sure if the Aruban government can charge Joran with the statutory rape of the 13-year old East Asian girl he was with, or if the girl, or her parents would have to be willing to come forward and be willing to testify in order for the case to proceed.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 26, 2005, 10:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I asked this before, but it may have gotten lost in our frenzied posting...any news from TX search group?  Last update I had was from early this morning.

Nope.  I just heard they were going to search some "hot spots", but they are not disclosing those locations of course. Shocked
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:17 PM »

Kerin, etals, I like that theory too!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:38 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
When was the photo of Nat and her friends at the beach taken?

The photo was taken earlier the same day that NH disappeared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.