March 18, 2024, 11:29:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294603 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 27, 2005, 12:36:38 AM »

Thanks GuyWdog, you re absolutly right , we al have our opinions, some are drifting but they still haqve there opinions that doesn`t make you wrong to have an open mind!

G`night an see you soon Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 27, 2005, 12:36:52 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
It pisses me off (pardon my french) to hear "Sonny Boy's" mom say he says he will "Kick her butt...."!

Classical symptoms of a narcissistic family. Perfect breeding ground for sociopaths. But my favorite tell tale signs are.

1. Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and

2. Mommy, if you hadn't gone to Holland, I would never have snuck out of the house.

CLASSICAL SYMPTOMS>

Are you a professional that has diagnosed Joran and family from afar. Damn you are good. What are your hourly rates?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 27, 2005, 12:37:11 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
This is just too weird...sometime between a bar closing at 1am, and 3 am when supposedly Jordan gets home from walking 40 min or so, a girl is killed and disposed of? That is assuming he was home when he text messaged his buddy and says I am home. And remember his Dad says he does not remember waking Jordan up that morning. Well, that statement is bullshit. He knew it was Monday and Monday is a school day. What is the man's problem.

This is why we are all banging our heads here. She left with 3 strangers. They were seen with her last and she was alive then, and now there is no Natalie.
They lied, changed stories...I can't get past that to jump to the conclusion that they were not responsible. Just can't. Crying or Very sad

The reason everyone is so frustrated is because our logical mind sees the answer but the emotional side wants to give people the benefit of the doubt.  The frustation comes because logic keeps battleing the emotional side causing a vicious circle.  Another element that adds to frustation is that our logical mind knows the answer is held within one person and that is Joran and without is confession there will be unanswered questions which is something hard for the human mind to process.  We would rather have bad news than no news at all.

Innocent people dont lie.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: June 27, 2005, 12:37:51 AM »

This is just too weird...sometime between a bar closing at 1am, and 3 am when supposedly Jordan gets home from walking 40 min or so, a girl is killed and disposed of? That is assuming he was home when he text messaged his buddy and says I am home. And remember his Dad says he does not remember waking Jordan up that morning. Well, that statement is bullshit. He knew it was Monday and Monday is a school day. What is the man's problem.

This is why we are all banging our heads here. She left with 3 strangers. They were seen with her last and she was alive then, and now there is no Natalie.
They lied, changed stories...I can't get past that to jump to the conclusion that they were not responsible. Just can't. Crying or Very sad

Well, if he says "I don't remember" he cannot be called a liar.  Thus a simple cop out!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:04 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
It pisses me off (pardon my french) to hear "Sonny Boy's" mom say he says he will "Kick her butt...."!

Classical symptoms of a narcissistic family. Perfect breeding ground for sociopaths. But my favorite tell tale signs are.

1. Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and

2. Mommy, if you hadn't gone to Holland, I would never have snuck out of the house.

CLASSICAL SYMPTOMS>

Are you a professional that has diagnosed Joran and family from afar. Damn you are good. What are your hourly rates?

I dont think that was necessary.

Innocent people dont lie.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:42 AM »

"Professor"....perhaps you did not see my comment previously re this statement

"Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and ..."

I saw the FOX interview with Anita.....the clip is still on their website as far as I know.

She said he "TOOK" yoga in school...and was using what he'd learned to help him in jail.

There was no connection between him kicking his younger brother and him taking yoga.  

This is ridiculous.....to say that this confirms he is a sociopath is so absurd that I can't believe I'm even commenting on it.

Lord have mercy....
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:46 AM »

:::jumping out of the loft for a comment:::

WHY does FOX ask people to come on to be interviewed and then they CUT everyone of them OFF? I mean, COME ON!!!!!

::::jumping back up:::

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:47 AM »

I agree.  I think it's very simple.  Either Joran or all 3 of them tried to take advantage of her...she got mad/scared and they killed her or, she died from a drug/alchohol overdose and they disposed of her body.  I'm praying they find her body soon.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 27, 2005, 12:39:07 AM »

Was the release of paulus v/d sloot indicitative of government corruption?    Doubt it.  Dutch judge no likely fiddleable.  Probablity that his detention was a tool to pressure his son and appease the TwittyHolloways/US  press  Cops and inexperienced second string former colleagues of the accused thought they could make the case to the judge and they failed.  The whole case has been about taking calculated risks and they have failed 4 out of 7.  Probably need a change of venue after charges are brought.  If you can't find a body you can't find it.  I guess most serious error was underestimating the magnitude of the crime and not conducting a better search in the first days whether the securuty guards took her or not.  Of course they didn't know where to look because they had no real leads.   Now what have I missed?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 27, 2005, 12:39:23 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

CLASSICAL SYMPTOMS>

We don't know he "kicked the shit out of his little brother", where the heck did that come from?

I agree his comment to his mother about about her being gone is rather weird. But, a sociopath?  Not sure that's a "classical" tell tale sign.  Professor, I agree you go waaayyyyyy out there. Not sure why you do that?

Beating up on the little brother came from Greta's interview.
I am not the first to call this boy a sociopath.
I have posted the profile of the Narcissist, and given my evidence.
Others have posted the profile of the sociopath.
(All that was missing was a photo of Joran)
You have had this information for days, and have never given me ONE argument to the contrary, other than eye-rolls.
Bottom line: Think what you please, and I will do likewise.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 27, 2005, 12:40:46 AM »

ok, i know i shouldnt post this here,and I am sorry beforehand to anyone whom i anger for getting off topic..but i thought i would give you guys a laugh...Talked to my doc today because i have been having problems with my fingers..guess what? NERVE damage..know what from? The dang computer....says it usually develops after continued use and over a rather short period of time...hmm..about the time I logged onto SM..damaged the damn ulnar nerve in my arm..from sitting here reading posts with my arm on the desk...pinky and ring finger numb as can be....cant feel a thing....LOLOLOL

OK..sorry...carry on....

"God dont like ugly"
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 27, 2005, 12:41:16 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "cast"

CLASSICAL SYMPTOMS>

I dont think that was necessary.

Nor was the previous post, but a penny for your thoughts anyway.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:50 AM »

The reason everyone is so frustrated is because our logical mind sees the answer but the emotional side wants to give people the benefit of the doubt.  The frustation comes because logic keeps battleing the emotional side causing a vicious circle.  Another element that adds to frustation is that our logical mind knows the answer is held within one person and that is Joran and without is confession there will be unanswered questions which is something hard for the human mind to process.  We would rather have bad news than no news at all.

Of course he has to remember waking him up!  I just was listening to the interview with Joran's parents and Anita very clearly stated Joran was hard to wake up.  She was emphatic about it.  I have a kid like that and believe me you know you've had to wake them!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:04 AM »

{{{{{{{{NIKKI}}}}}}}}}}

Love 'ya (and don't post a reply)  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:32 AM »

<<Was Paulus Van Der Sloot's release today an evidence of governmental corruption?>>

No, his arrest was evidence of law enforcement incompetence.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:56 AM »

Quote from: "luna"
"Professor"....perhaps you did not see my comment previously re this statement

"Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and ..."

I saw the FOX interview with Anita.....the clip is still on their website as far as I know.

She said he "TOOK" yoga in school...and was using what he'd learned to help him in jail.

There was no connection between him kicking his younger brother and him taking yoga.  

This is ridiculous.....to say that this confirms he is a sociopath is so absurd that I can't believe I'm even commenting on it.

Lord have mercy....

Y'all are jumpin the Prof but, he's offering a perfectly legitamate theory/opinion which is based on educated knowledge.  Therfore, seems to me his is as welcome as any!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:53 AM »

Jane I wasn`t talking about natalee ..sorry...
But some people here on the forum are bringing up a former girlfriend of joran who whas  13 or 14 years old! Remember when whas that? He`s now 17 so that makes him a statutory rapist or something??? hmmm he`s a sociopath a creep a urin, i guess the people who say that thing have some sort of trouble b/c the fact is whe can`t judge from a picture....I guess, but JMHO

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 27, 2005, 12:45:03 AM »

recent studies have shown that irrational (emotional) side is residual from our reptilian state.  they call it the lizard brain.  Sure I can see where this is leading but i can't get my rational head around it either.  the sceanio just will not jell.  I think the emotional gets into the "guilty as hell equation too.  .
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2005, 12:45:43 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::jumping out of the loft for a comment:::

WHY does FOX ask people to come on to be interviewed and then they CUT everyone of them OFF? I mean, COME ON!!!!!

::::jumping back up:::

I agree and O'reilly is the worst about that!

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »

Iquitos, being a sociopath is NEVER grounds for an insanity defense. Sociopaths are in COMPLETE CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.

Sociopaths know the difference between right and wrong. They just don't care.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.