March 19, 2024, 01:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294625 times)
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:28 AM »

If Joran is let go due to lack of evidence against him, I wonder what that will do for his college career in the US? Seems he was offered plenty scholorships to the college of his choice..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:49 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::jumping out of the loft for a comment:::

WHY does FOX ask people to come on to be interviewed and then they CUT everyone of them OFF? I mean, COME ON!!!!!

::::jumping back up:::

I agree and O'reilly is the worst about that!

Nancy grace does that too..lol..she'll bring someone on, and if she doesnt agree with them, she'll cut  them off and say, "good night, friend"...lol

"God dont like ugly"
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:49 AM »

Natalee Bracelets available,,,,Google  Bracelets for Natalee and also on eBay..

There has been so much talk about Tom Twitty...Marcia Twitty that was on Fox earlier is Tom's wife and the mother of the Twitty Twins...Also Jug is a twin to Tom,,,FYI,,,

Am so glad that Jamie Colby, on last weekend has been replaced by Julie Bandarous,,,,she is better and familar with Natalee,    She was the first one in Aruba.

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: June 27, 2005, 12:47:00 AM »

I still find it wild that Steve Croes gets out when he obviously provided false testimony to help prime suspects cover up an apparent crime!
Sounds like a conspiracy to me!  Whats up with that?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 27, 2005, 12:47:58 AM »

Quote from: "Britney"
If Joran is let go due to lack of evidence against him, I wonder what that will do for his college career in the US? Seems he was offered plenty scholorships to the college of his choice..

He can forget about ever going to college in the USA.

Innocent people dont lie.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 27, 2005, 12:48:32 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok, i know i shouldnt post this here,and I am sorry beforehand to anyone whom i anger for getting off topic..but i thought i would give you guys a laugh...Talked to my doc today because i have been having problems with my fingers..guess what? NERVE damage..know what from? The dang computer....says it usually develops after continued use and over a rather short period of time...hmm..about the time I logged onto SM..damaged the damn ulnar nerve in my arm..from sitting here reading posts with my arm on the desk...pinky and ring finger numb as can be....cant feel a thing....LOLOLOL

OK..sorry...carry on....

LOL!  Call a nurse! Very Happy
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:09 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "luna"
"Professor"....perhaps you did not see my comment previously re this statement

"Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and ..."

I saw the FOX interview with Anita.....the clip is still on their website as far as I know.

She said he "TOOK" yoga in school...and was using what he'd learned to help him in jail.

There was no connection between him kicking his younger brother and him taking yoga.  

This is ridiculous.....to say that this confirms he is a sociopath is so absurd that I can't believe I'm even commenting on it.

Lord have mercy....

Y'all are jumpin the Prof but, he's offering a perfectly legitamate theory/opinion which is based on educated knowledge.  Therfore, seems to me his is as welcome as any!

Hey mike, luv ya, but the professor is basing his "diagnosis" on an incorrect statement....one of his "classical symptoms"....eg that his mother sent him to yoga for kicking the sh*t out of his younger brothers is factually incorrect....go watch the FOX clip of the interview with Anita.  She says he "took yoga"....does that make one a sociopath?

And, besides that, for God's sake, what if he had been "sent to yoga for kicking his brother".....how in the hell does that make someone a sociopath?  His evidence is so thin, it is beyond the pale.

Okay....I'm sick of this discussion....if this is "educated knowledge" we are all in trouble.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:21 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok, i know i shouldnt post this here,and I am sorry beforehand to anyone whom i anger for getting off topic..but i thought i would give you guys a laugh...Talked to my doc today because i have been having problems with my fingers..guess what? NERVE damage..know what from? The dang computer....says it usually develops after continued use and over a rather short period of time...hmm..about the time I logged onto SM..damaged the damn ulnar nerve in my arm..from sitting here reading posts with my arm on the desk...pinky and ring finger numb as can be....cant feel a thing....LOLOLOL

OK..sorry...carry on....

HEY NIKKI B, I HAVE NO FEELING IN MORE THAN MY ARM AND PINKIE.  I HOPE YOU RECOVER SOON.  JUST KEEP YOU HAND OFF THAT KEYBOARD.  
 Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:32 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

//

thats the truth, because guilty or not, those who think he is would crucify him....

"God dont like ugly"
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:37 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "Professor"
It pisses me off (pardon my french) to hear "Sonny Boy's" mom say he says he will "Kick her butt...."!

Classical symptoms of a narcissistic family. Perfect breeding ground for sociopaths. But my favorite tell tale signs are.

1. Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and

2. Mommy, if you hadn't gone to Holland, I would never have snuck out of the house.

CLASSICAL SYMPTOMS>

Are you a professional that has diagnosed Joran and family from afar. Damn you are good. What are your hourly rates?

I dont think that was necessary.

Nor was the previous post, but a penny for your thoughts anyway.

As far as I know, I have the same right to speculate as any of the rest of you, and I would invite you to LOOK at the profile of the sociopath and tell me if there is anything there -- ANYTHING -- that doesn't fit with the description of Joran van der Sloot you are getting through the media.

And that has a DIRECT BEARING upon what happened at closing time in Carlos and Charlies, because that explains the cunning with which Natalee was "carved out" and herded into a waiting car.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:50 AM »

HI GUYS JUST LOGGED IN AGAIN NICE WORDS WRESTLEMATCH GOING ON DONT FORGET WE ARE THE MONKEES ........................

I am sure that steve croes will give his opinion tommorow and will give us lots of stuff to talk about .

Only the facts
Britney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:51 AM »

I still find it wild that Steve Croes gets out when he obviously provided false testimony to help prime suspects cover up an apparent crime!

Part of me thinks this is all a conspriacy to make the Arubian Government look like they are doing all that they can, in order to avoid bad publicity.

I wonder if they are just going through the motions, and plan on letting all of them go in 8 days? Cased dropped due to lack of evidence..Yeah right!!
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:04 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
This is just too weird...sometime between a bar closing at 1am, and 3 am when supposedly Jordan gets home from walking 40 min or so, a girl is killed and disposed of? That is assuming he was home when he text messaged his buddy and says I am home. And remember his Dad says he does not remember waking Jordan up that morning. Well, that statement is bullshit. He knew it was Monday and Monday is a school day. What is the man's problem.             quote]
                   (snipped)

Could it be that the father doesn't remember waking him up that morning because Joran was already up, having never been asleep that night?
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 27, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »

ummmm...let's see....they have no evidence of a crime?
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 27, 2005, 12:51:03 AM »

Seems like I remember Central Florida was the place for the Arubian students.....Hope he does not decide to come here....best go to another school elsewhere..

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 27, 2005, 12:51:43 AM »

"Professor"....perhaps you did not see my comment previously re this statement

"Sending a son to yoga and meditation classes, for kicking the shit out of his little brother, and ..."

I saw the FOX interview with Anita.....the clip is still on their website as far as I know.

She said he "TOOK" yoga in school...and was using what he'd learned to help him in jail.

There was no connection between him kicking his younger brother and him taking yoga.  

This is ridiculous.....to say that this confirms he is a sociopath is so absurd that I can't believe I'm even commenting on it.

Lord have mercy....

Y'all are jumpin the Prof but, he's offering a perfectly legitamate theory/opinion which is based on educated knowledge.  Therfore, seems to me his is as welcome as any!

Hey mike, luv ya, but the professor is basing his "diagnosis" on an incorrect statement....one of his "classical symptoms"....eg that his mother sent him to yoga for kicking the sh*t out of his younger brothers is factually incorrect....go watch the FOX clip of the interview with Anita.  She says he "took yoga"....does that make one a sociopath?

And, besides that, for God's sake, what if he had been "sent to yoga for kicking his brother".....how in the hell does that make someone a sociopath?  His evidence is so thin, it is beyond the pale.

Okay....I'm sick of this discussion....if this is "educated knowledge" we are all in trouble.

I am presently,  happily referring anyone who wants the diagnosis and description of a true sociopath to please see the DSM4... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 27, 2005, 12:52:17 AM »

So much stuff about sociopaths. Impossible???....not at all. But you can be guilty of murder without being a sociopath.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 27, 2005, 12:52:47 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
So much stuff about sociopaths. Impossible???....not at all. But you can be guilty of murder without being a sociopath.

Yes but if you look at the description of a sociopath, thats assuming the stories about joran are true, he fits quite a few of them.  

The only thing missing is the criminal element.  I personally dont need to label him anything to see that hes guilty of something.  I just find the similarities interesting.

Innocent people dont lie.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:37 AM »

I think Nancy Grace is the pure excample yeah, That woman is so bitter she can`t even be objective ,,,that`s scary yeah Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:39 AM »

It pisses me off (pardon my french) to hear "Sonny Boy's" mom say he says he will "Kick her butt...."!

When ADVS said that statement in her interview I took it to mean he'd like to kick her butt for all the trouble she has caused him and their family. If innocent I don't really have a major problem with what he said since he would have only thought  she was just missing at that time and nothing more. Kids say some strange things sometimes and don't really mean them.  Now, if he is guilty then the boy has some major. major problems and I would agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.