March 19, 2024, 04:49:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294642 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: June 27, 2005, 02:02:13 AM »

Quote from: "Twelve Monkeys"
Quote from: "HannieC"
You are right soccerdad...As far as we Know he lied!!

Ok but does that make him a murderer? I don`t think so. I think what people forget is......it`s a kid he`s 17 years old. If we think that all lyers are murderers...snip

Are you kidding us?

They lied about a person that is M I S S I N G!! not about stealing cookies for goodness sake.

THANK YOU!
natfortplum
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 27, 2005, 02:02:28 AM »

Do we know how much was withdrawn from ATM, and what is the source?
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 27, 2005, 02:03:20 AM »

For the record, I do not believe this is a Dutch versus American issue and lambasting each others countries is ridiculous. There is probable concern that a crime has been committed and the last 3 people with Nat have admitted lying to the police regarding the events.  Everyone in the world should wish that Nat is found soon.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 27, 2005, 02:03:53 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
The two ATM withdrawals between 3AM and 3:45AM on Monday morning were said to have been made by Paul vdS, but we haven't heard any confirmation that the cameras ID'ed the card-user as Paul.  We don't know that it wasn't Joran.

I haven't heard much about papa's bein out that am.  What has he said to explain it if hes out at those hours?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 27, 2005, 02:04:40 AM »

people you can all attack me....sorry that`s MY opinion..I thougth I was entitled to my opinion on this forum?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: June 27, 2005, 02:05:05 AM »

The two ATM withdrawals between 3AM and 3:45AM on Monday morning were said to have been made by Paul vdS, but we haven't heard any confirmation that the cameras ID'ed the card-user as Paul.  We don't know that it wasn't Joran.

Do you know where you read/saw this? An interview? Fascinating if true.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 27, 2005, 02:06:38 AM »

Actually, what I've found on this board lately is that the Dutch, either ex-pat or native, are fiercely defending their own -- Joran, his dad & the Dutch authorities in Aruba -- because it somehow reflects on their national identity and pride. And those same people have been attacking a grieving family, a missing girl and her friends, desperately trying to find ways that a Dutch national would not be responsible for kidnapping an American. So I think you are VERY judgmental, you just aren't when it comes to your own kind.

I have been noticing the same thing. It is heartless and irrational and it is adding to my frustration and horror about this whole fiasco.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: June 27, 2005, 02:06:51 AM »

people you can all attack me....sorry that`s MY opinion..I thougth I was entitled to my opinion on this forum?

You are.... Wink

Wonder why Mr VDS was at an ATM at that hour?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: June 27, 2005, 02:07:17 AM »

Hannie...don't do that. You know me, I just posted what I thought...that Joran lied thus proving that he has something to hide. What is that? I don't know yet. Does that mean he murdered someone? Not for a fact.

You are Dutch, I am French...hey...it's all good.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: June 27, 2005, 02:08:18 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"

Do you know where you read/saw this? An interview? Fascinating if true.
Dunno where this came from, but I am betting false. jmo
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 27, 2005, 02:08:55 AM »

Hannie you are sure entitled to your opinion,,,but also is everybody else.

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: June 27, 2005, 02:08:56 AM »

Of course you are! We all are. But don't tell us the Dutch are not judgmental.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 27, 2005, 02:09:08 AM »

I believe it must have been part of the "probable cause" presented for the detainment of Paulus.  It was at the Aruba Bank across the street from McDonald's, according to arubagirl's directions.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 27, 2005, 02:09:28 AM »

writenow wrote:

Actually, what I've found on this board lately is that the Dutch, either ex-pat or native, are fiercely defending their own -- Joran, his dad & the Dutch authorities in Aruba -- because it somehow reflects on their national identity and pride. And those same people have been attacking a grieving family, a missing girl and her friends, desperately trying to find ways that a Dutch national would not be responsible for kidnapping an American. So I think you are VERY judgmental, you just aren't when it comes to your own kind.

I could say the same about you writenow... Wink  But you know I don`t
I have a hard time sleeping b/c I `m really emotional about this and my heart goes out to natalee`s mom and family, so it`s just another assumption of you and you`re again wrong.
But why is everybody who has a different opinion here then the most of you, playing it this way? I can`t understand I said if he`s guilty or they are guilty with whatever happend with natalee, Pay clear and simple
But I accept till now that neither of us have any solid evidence that he did something else than lie, what I can understand under this circumstances sorry.. JMHO.

But ya see Hannie, everbody is offering opinions, and they are accepted as such.  Then, sometimes, they are argued or rinforced by followup comments and facts.  You on the otherhand, seem to trash the others even as you put forth your own!  KnowwhutImean?
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: June 27, 2005, 02:09:30 AM »

I had not heard this information, but if true, this is another very interesting twist.   I had posted several pages back that a possible reason PVDS did not remember waking Joren, was that he had never been asleep that night.  Wonder what amount of $ was withdrawn and where the ATM's were located.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 27, 2005, 02:09:54 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
writenow,

I dont disagree with one word youre saying but earlier today anybody that suspects Joran has been accused of being part of a lynch mob.

I know. And I'm still incredibly angry about the way some of those people treated Dash. It was cold and unfeeling toward a grieving young girl.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 27, 2005, 02:11:34 AM »

We can't forget that the cops felt it necessary to wear the HazMat suits when they searched the vdS residence (including Joran's apt.), so they must've felt there was *some* reason to go to such extremes.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 27, 2005, 02:12:12 AM »

writenow,

I dont disagree with one word youre saying but earlier today anybody that suspects Joran has been accused of being part of a lynch mob.

I know. And I'm still incredibly angry about the way some of those people treated Dash. It was cold and unfeeling toward a grieving young girl.

Maybe she will come back,,She can lurk and see what is going on and then jump in......

NITE ALL<<<LEAVING IT WITH YA<<<<<<<Prayer time for Natalee

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 27, 2005, 02:12:31 AM »

How do we know the brothers were home? All I remember was somewhere reading their mother said their door was locked. If Joran had the 2 brothers with him to help, then the mechanics of it all seems more plausible. Yes, I remember the text message, but where were the locations of the messages?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 27, 2005, 02:13:27 AM »

writenow,

and you know what, Write? I hope if Natalee is already gone that her body will be found quickly...this week. Because not one of Natalee's family or friends is going to be anle to grieve properly until her body is found...that's a FACT. And kids like Dash are about to start college and new lives...they need to be able to grieve and move on.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.