March 28, 2024, 04:12:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294949 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 26, 2005, 10:17:57 PM »

YEAH for klaasend!!! Thanks! I think wizard was just holding out on us!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 26, 2005, 10:18:23 PM »

Why is everyone appearing on FOX? What's wrong with CNN? Come on, won't someone think of us poor Arubans?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 26, 2005, 10:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Why would you think he was a sociopath? Lots of us here cant understand how some of you can come to such a conclusion with so little info?

and you COULD say that about anyone involved in this case...
GuyWdog

Guy he could be, and then he couldn't be.  Just depends on what comes out.

See, his "supposed" arrogance reminds me of that of Scott Peterson, who, in my book is a prime example of a sociopath.  IF, it turns out that Joran is in fact behind this, then I'll be convinced that he is a sociopath.  Currently, I think he is a sociopath, but that's only because I'm going by pure speculation as to what has happened so far.  If it turns out that he's a sweet, upstanding young man, then slap my wrists!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: June 26, 2005, 10:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Why would you think he was a sociopath? Lots of us here cant understand how some of you can come to such a conclusion with so little info?  and you COULD say that about anyone involved in this case...GuyWdog

This was covered in detail, over and over, very specifically a couple of nights ago.  Apparently you weren't here, but it was pretty much the concensus of the night crew that Joran fits the profile.

While that's true of the night crew the other night, it may not be tonight given the new developments.  Twists everywhere...
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
YEAH for klaasend!!! Thanks! I think wizard was just holding out on us!!

No..I think he just doesn't know how to find it again..and since he's a "hunt n peck" typer...doesn't want to re-type.  That must have taken him all day, lol. Very Happy
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:29 PM »

See, his "supposed" arrogance reminds me of that of Scott Peterson, who, in my book is a prime example of a sociopath. IF, it turns out that Joran is in fact behind this, then I'll be convinced that he is a sociopath. Currently, I think he is a sociopath, but that's only because I'm going by pure speculation as to what has happened so far. If it turns out that he's a sweet, upstanding young man, then slap my wrists!

Duly noted Smile
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:34 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Oh gawd.  Geraldo was just brushing the hair off of Steve Croes momma face.  How sweet of him! Laughing

Is he OCD?

Hey wench - I almost didn't recognize you!  New avatar?  Cute!  Or maybe you just didn't come to the monkey session fully attired.  (Like me.)
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:40 PM »

Why walk home in the middle of the night when you have to do final exams in the morning ?

Why sent a message to kalpoe walking home

If I have a finalk exam in the morning  I would like to hit the sack and ask for a pickup.

Only the facts
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 26, 2005, 10:19:59 PM »

Absolut said:

The security guards were staying in the same hotel and there had even been an event at HI from 9am-3pm on sunday before the Big concert. MB students have never said that they saw any of these guards in their hotel.[/quote]

Now that you mention it I find that rather odd that they've never mentioned them at all.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 26, 2005, 10:20:13 PM »

I know this is off-topic but I want to give Hannie a hug. Don't leave us Hannie...

{{{{{HANNIE}}}}}}

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 26, 2005, 10:20:51 PM »

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic
and so am I

sorry

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2005, 10:21:43 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Oh gawd.  Geraldo was just brushing the hair off of Steve Croes momma face.  How sweet of him! Laughing

Is he OCD?

Hey wench - I almost didn't recognize you!  New avatar?  Cute!  Or maybe you just didn't come to the monkey session fully attired.  (Like me.)

Excuse the hair...I just woke up  Wink

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2005, 10:21:52 PM »

Why would you think he was a sociopath? Lots of us here cant understand how some of you can come to such a conclusion with so little info?

GuyWdog

Why are you so defensive of Joran? Not saying you're wrong, just wondering why.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2005, 10:22:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
I need to repost this excellent post that was made by Americaninaruba which was in response to a post from Sarah:

americaninaruba

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sarah wrote:
Underground parties--after parties after the bars close down? Is this common on the island?

No to throw a public party/event here onthe island you need to get the police authorization, so thier is some sort of control, and they can be aware of it....the underground parties are parties taht they hand out fliers and text MSG to poeple and throw a party that has not been run by the authorities...most of the time as soon as its 1am the police arrive anyways and shut down the party, unless its in a secluded area that no one calls about the music bothering.....which is the reason he threw these parties at that house that stands alone

so undergound party means no more that one without permission of the authorities.  nothing sininister?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2005, 10:22:44 PM »

KackyLacky wrote:

we are cool hannie. I like to read your take on things from near my home land of Norway!....well in the general area!.....well on the same continent! LOLOL  

But what means the name KackyLacky for g...sake hihihih Laughing

I didn`t know you live in Norway, but yourè an american native I guess? or not?Or you were born in Norway and live now in the US?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
K in TX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 26, 2005, 10:22:51 PM »

Wizard, where in N Texas are you?  (Sorry people...don't flame me for asking just this one personal question...please?) Wink
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "K in TX"
Quote from: "RB"

GuyWdog

Guy he could be, and then he couldn't be.  Just depends on what comes out.

See, his "supposed" arrogance reminds me of that of Scott Peterson, who, in my book is a prime example of a sociopath.  IF, it turns out that Joran is in fact behind this, then I'll be convinced that he is a sociopath.  Currently, I think he is a sociopath, but that's only because I'm going by pure speculation as to what has happened so far.  If it turns out that he's a sweet, upstanding young man, then slap my wrists!

Your common sense will prevail here. Unfortunately the body will have to turn up and Joran will still never admit he did it even though common sense logicially leads one to believe that he did.

Innocent people dont lie.
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:19 PM »

The released suspects seem to have upset quite a few people's theories. But to me, my ideas are still the same. I never thought that either Steve Croes or papa VDS were necessary to the situation with Joren. They were interesting to speculate more scenarios....but still not necessary to come up with scenarios that could have happened had they never have been suspects.

At this point, I still beleive there is something amiss when three boys plot together to tell a lie about their whereabouts that night. That lie even put two innocent victims in jail (the out of work guards). That original story has caused countless days to be lost, in searching the correct area. (I'm assuming that the beach story is the closest story we have to the truth thus far.) What was the purpose of this original story? If Joren and Natalee were left on the beach....why not just tell the truth to begin with?? Nope, when a person fabircates a story to cover up something....dragging innocent people into their mess (and maybe even two more innocents if the brothers turn out to be innocent), then I have to beleive something is being hidden by JVDS who was the last person to see Natalee alive.

Maybe Joren didn't murder Natalee, but something did happen that caused him to fabricate lies. I'm still sticking with the theory that Joren knows a lot more than he has told to date. I just haven't a clue as to what could be so dire as to necessitate lying and getting freinds to join in the lies? But it does make either murder, manslaughter or even an accident very suspicious under the circumstances.

Now as to why hasn't he broken yet??? His friends have....otherwise we wouldn't have the story about Joren being dropped on the beach along with Natalee while the friends drove off....and Joren walking home later. Is it the truth?? Who knows? But I doubt the brothers would have changed their stories putting Joren in the defensive if it was another lie.  Maybe Joren thinks holding out is better than chancing several years more in jail! Let's not forget that his dad was in the legal field, and I'm sure Joren's heard a lot of legal stories during his youth to refer to.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2005, 10:23:23 PM »

so undergound party means no more that one without permission of the authorities. nothing sininister?

Underground parties were, if I recall, originally termed such by folks who used the NYC underground parking garages for their parties.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 26, 2005, 10:24:13 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Kackylacky, Depends on the timeline. At one o'clock in the morning? It's fairly travelled. At 3am? The occasional car, but it's not completely deserted. That's why I'm thinking WTF about the "his walking home" story. He walked for 30 minutes and NOBODY saw him? Jeez.

There is a difference between noone seeing him and noone noticing him.

At 3am, I don't notice much of anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.