March 28, 2024, 12:07:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294921 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: June 27, 2005, 03:09:50 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "jane"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
One thing that Dash verified that if Natalie was on the Mariott beach someone would have seen her because they were out on the beach late and there were alot of peple out and that the HI beach and mariott beach were in walking distance of about 3 minutes.

Anything that she said that was eye witness accounts was simply refuted as nothing.

I know. I think a lot of people missed the significance of that. If what she said is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, that means the story about getting dropped off at the Marriott is a lie, too.

Which would mean the Kalpoe brothers are still lying along with JVDS.

I have mixed emotions regarding the Kalpoe brothers.  
Why would they initially lie.  If Satish was infact logged on his computer he probably had nothing to do with it.  But why would he lie in the first place?  My theory is he is trying to protect Deepak.  They dropped Joran and natalie off, then Deepak went and dropped Satish off and went back to Joran where there a crime happened or had already happened.  

Or they are just stupid enough to cover for a friend not knowing the implications.  but they did that for 2 weeks until arrested.  Why is everybody sending emails and bragging at school about a situation that had not even was known to occur yet.  EASY, they were trying to establish a reason for their activity before knowledge of a crime was even public.  ie;  emails at 2 am and bragging at school the next day.

Normal people would have went about their life and been stunned the next day when they found out the girl never got on the plane...but no they were trying to cover their tracks way before anyone knew what happened.

Innocent people dont lie.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: June 27, 2005, 03:10:07 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Just a thought here...I live in a beach/resort community also.  If I had met a girl at a bar near the beach and she decided she wanted to go somewhere I would definitely take her to the beach.  it is very romantic at night.  If I met her closer to my house then i would bring her here.  and i have my own place.  that's not to say i would force her to do more than she wanted or i'm a vulture...just from a geographic standpoint and bringing out the point that the beach is very romantic at night, esp to someone that doesn't live at the beach.

However, I don't think Joren had romance in mind as much as just physical sex.  He wasn't wooing the girl--he was using her.  Big difference in his choice of place.

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: June 27, 2005, 03:10:58 AM »

Quote from: "Tiptoes"
Taz_Man wrote:
One thing that Dash verified that if Natalie was on the Mariott beach someone would have seen her because they were out on the beach late and there were alot of peple out and that the HI beach and mariott beach were in walking distance of about 3 minutes.

Anything that she said that was eye witness accounts was simply refuted as nothing.

I concur.  I think the brothers changed their story because JVDS changed his.  They should put them in a room together and let them confront each other with their lies

They did that, thats when more lies were uncovered.

dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: June 27, 2005, 03:11:27 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Just a thought here...I live in a beach/resort community also.  If I had met a girl at a bar near the beach and she decided she wanted to go somewhere I would definitely take her to the beach.  it is very romantic at night.  If I met her closer to my house then i would bring her here.  and i have my own place.  that's not to say i would force her to do more than she wanted or i'm a vulture...just from a geographic standpoint and bringing out the point that the beach is very romantic at night, esp to someone that doesn't live at the beach.

However, I don't think Joren had romance in mind as much as just physical sex.  He wasn't wooing the girl--he was using her.  Big difference in his choice of place.

good point az lady.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
TexasSugarfoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: June 27, 2005, 03:11:59 AM »

I know. I think a lot of people missed the significance of that. If what she said is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, that means the story about getting dropped off at the Marriott is a lie, too.

I understand that Dash belives they would've seen her but I'm not entirely sure they would have. I have gone on two different trips with honor student groups. When they're drinking, laughing and enjoying each others company, they're not always completely aware of everything else around them.  In one instance, I watched a well known star walk right past a group of about 20 kids, sit down maybe 30 feet from them and never be noticed.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: June 27, 2005, 03:13:14 AM »

If Satish was infact logged on his computer he probably had nothing to do with it.  But why would he lie in the first place?  My theory is he is trying to protect Deepak.

Maybe Satish logged on to his computer and then left.  Would make for a good alibi.  The LE should be able to see what he was doing on the computer and look for actual activity after the login.

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: June 27, 2005, 03:13:35 AM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"

I understand that Dash belives they would've seen her but I'm not entirely sure they would have. I have gone on two different trips with honor student groups. When they're drinking, laughing and enjoying each others company, they're not always completely aware of everything else around them.  In one instance, I watched a well known star walk right past a group of about 20 kids, sit down maybe 30 feet from them and never be noticed.

The issue is visual logisitics people were acusing dash as having clouded judgement when she knew the phsycial locality of the mariott and Holiday inn, the rest of us can only guess.

Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: June 27, 2005, 03:14:19 AM »

I once hung out with a guy I had only meant who really tried aggressively to take advantage of me in a hotel lobby.  After the confrontation, I left abruptly, but he was fearful enough to see that I got back to my hotel safely.  I can recall many times where dates have not gone as the guy intended, but I was never left somewhere.  

I don't understand why JVDS would leave Natalee on a beach unless 'something bad' happened.

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: June 27, 2005, 03:14:32 AM »

I have mixed emotions regarding the Kalpoe brothers.  
Why would they initially lie.  If Satish was infact logged on his computer he probably had nothing to do with it.  But why would he lie in the first place?  My theory is he is trying to protect Deepak.  They dropped Joran and natalie off, then Deepak went and dropped Satish off and went back to Joran where there a crime happened or had already happened.  

Or they are just stupid enough to cover for a friend not knowing the implications.  but they did that for 2 weeks until arrested.  Why is everybody sending emails and bragging at school about a situation that had not even was known to occur yet.  EASY, they were trying to establish a reason for their activity before knowledge of a crime was even public.  ie;  emails at 2 am and bragging at school the next day.

Normal people would have went about their life and been stunned the next day when they found out the girl never got on the plane...but no they were trying to cover their tracks way before anyone knew what happened.

I think you're right.  Satish is along for the ride and can't get off the merry-go-round.  I do think Deepak is involved somehow, though.  No one sits in jail for weeks to cover for someone like Joren.   Deepak and Joren may have caused such physical trauma that it became necessary to get rid of her body.  Gruesome...

and I think I better quit.  Late nights and speculation are not a good combo.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: June 27, 2005, 03:15:14 AM »

I meant to say 'I had only met"...I'm getting tired...

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: June 27, 2005, 03:15:45 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
There seem to be conflicting statements of just how close the Marritott and HI are - one poster said a mile apart and Dash said a 3 minute walk

Here is a link to a map of Aruba. Hotel 5 is the Marriot and Hotel 18 is the Holiday Inn. The scale is 1 " equals 1 mile. Look at the top of D2 on the map for those hotels.

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: June 27, 2005, 03:16:40 AM »

What was most interesting about Dadh's statements was when she said outright - I met Joran, I saw him with Natalee, and I know he is guilty - later she said in her parting statement - I know more than you people and I know he is guilty
haka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: June 27, 2005, 03:16:52 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
The two ATM withdrawals between 3AM and 3:45AM on Monday morning were said to have been made by Paul vdS, but we haven't heard any confirmation that the cameras ID'ed the card-user as Paul.  We don't know that it wasn't Joran.

If Joran made the atm withdrawals maybe it was to get $$$ to pay off someone to dispose of the body.   Just a thought.
'

Two ATM withdrawals? Is this confirmed? How bizarre! i would think that one ATM withdrawal could be seen as somewhat innocent. but two? That tells me that somethng was going on right then...and there was indecision...maybe panic...and...well...i just dont know what to think.

Care to elaborate where you have this information from ?

It appears a certain crowd with a certain agenda deliberately INVENTS rumours + tries to pass them off as fact + then keeps spinning along...
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: June 27, 2005, 03:17:33 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
OK, I found Dash's "goodbye" post on Page 47 of the previous Breaking News Rumors, #27.  I'm going to go back and read what transpired leading up to that.

~~~~~~
Dash wrote:

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject:    

"I cant deal with this anymore. I left for a few days, and was asked to come back... I did, now I wish I hadn't. I can't stand people's ignorance or maliciousness anymore, so congrats to all of you who want me gone... you win!

To all of you who actually care about Natalee, thank you. Please continue to pray for her safe return... Thank you again for all that you've done.

The truth will come out (I know more than you know, as do many others... Joran is guilty. This doesn't interest me though; I could care less what is done with him... I just wish he'd say where Natalee is.)

Thank you again to all of you who are supportive! Hopefully, you will keep fighting and be stronger than I can. "
~~~~~~~~~~

--- will be fine. She knows for the most part this board was made up of good people, it was only a few that ran her off.

12 Monkeys
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: June 27, 2005, 03:17:44 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "sandy"
There seem to be conflicting statements of just how close the Marritott and HI are - one poster said a mile apart and Dash said a 3 minute walk

Here is a link to a map of Aruba. Hotel 5 is the Marriot and Hotel 18 is the Holiday Inn. The scale is 1 " equals 1 mile.

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

Holy shi# Bobman, those #s are awfully small for this time of night.  LOL.

jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: June 27, 2005, 03:18:03 AM »

Maybe so, Sugarfoot, but she did say there were a lot of students out there, and I'm sure they've all discussed this and compared notes about their FBI interviews.

Taz Man, I like your thought about dropping Satish off. Someone had to have locked the doors.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: June 27, 2005, 03:18:59 AM »

Looking at the map reminds me of something.  I've read that you can find the likely location where a crime took place by drawing a triangle from the points of interest in the investigation.  The likely location is in the middle.  Draw a triangle from C&C's, to the Marriott Beach, to the lighthouse.  Joran's apartment is roughly in the middle...

BRING NATALEE HOME
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: June 27, 2005, 03:20:48 AM »

I still think Satish could have logged onto the computer to create an alibi then leave to do who knows what with Deepak & Joran.  The LE needs to see how long there was activity on the computer after he logged in.  Papa Bear does this where I work everyday.

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: June 27, 2005, 03:20:51 AM »

Maybe so, Sugarfoot, but she did say there were a lot of students out there, and I'm sure they've all discussed this and compared notes about their FBI interviews.

Taz Man, I like your thought about dropping Satish off. Someone had to have locked the doors.

I dont know enough about the specifics regarding what proof they have where Satish and Deepak were after they supposedly droppped off joran and Natalie.  I dont know anything about the door locks.  Im just trying to come up with why I think the brothers would lie in the first place.

whats the thing about locked doors

jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: June 27, 2005, 03:21:11 AM »

Okay, I can't tell how far apart they are, but notice how much closer the beaches are together than what the distance would be if you were walking in front? It looks like there is a curve in the land there. The beaches would be on the inside of the curve. That could explain the seeming discrepancy in Dash's account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.