March 29, 2024, 08:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 295072 times)
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: June 27, 2005, 03:31:57 AM »

The Kalpoes' mom said she woke up and saw that the boys' doors were closed to their rooms, so she knew they were home.  Don't know why it keeps going around that the doors were locked.
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: June 27, 2005, 03:32:46 AM »

:shock:  Wonder if they always lock their bedroom doors?

That was my impression. She didn't seem to think that was unusual. That would be a good way to establish an alibi without actually being seen.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: June 27, 2005, 03:32:50 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "AzRose"

Their mother said she knows the boys were home somewhere around 2:30 or 3:00 because their bedroom doors were locked.

Shocked  Wonder if they always lock their bedroom doors?

Don't know if it's significant or not, but I believe the mother said the doors were closed.  I didn't hear her say locked.[/quote]

I remember the interview but didn't hear the word "lock" either.  Just seemed a little peculiar to me. . . .
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: June 27, 2005, 03:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Interesting - if the Marriott is the last where are the fisherman's huts - I had asked that when I posted the original conjecture -  away from the Marriott but next door?

http://www.arubawindsurfing.com/center.html

The fishermen's huts are mentioned here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:11 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
The Kalpoes' mom said she woke up and saw that the boys' doors were closed to their rooms, so she knew they were home.  Don't know why it keeps going around that the doors were locked.

Well, if I had to guess, I would look at the source first. [wink, wink]

BRING NATALEE HOME
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:26 AM »

Their mother said she knows the boys were home somewhere around 2:30 or 3:00 because their bedroom doors were locked.

:shock:  Wonder if they always lock their bedroom doors?

Don't know if it's significant or not, but I believe the mother said the doors were closed.  I didn't hear her say locked.

I remember the interview but didn't hear the word "lock" either.  Just seemed a little peculiar to me. . . .

I'll go recheck that.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:29 AM »

That doesnt convince me that both of them were home. Im not saying shes lying I just think these kids are good at blowing smoke up their parents.

Innocent people dont lie.
haka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: June 27, 2005, 03:35:05 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
One thing that Dash verified that if Natalie was on the Mariott beach someone would have seen her because they were out on the beach late and there were alot of peple out and that the HI beach and mariott beach were in walking distance of about 3 minutes.

Anything that she said that was eye witness accounts was simply refuted as nothing.
Actually her account on this was inconsistent.... going from 'most people were hanging out in the HI + by the pool + would not have been able to tell whether N. returned' to '100+ were on the beach close enough to Marriot beach to see what was going on there'... in the dark + at least 500-700 meters away.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: June 27, 2005, 03:35:48 AM »

Shocked  Wonder if they always lock their bedroom doors?

Don't know if it's significant or not, but I believe the mother said the doors were closed.  I didn't hear her say locked.

I remember the interview but didn't hear the word "lock" either.  Just seemed a little peculiar to me. . . .[/quote]

Trying to establish a extra level of unecessary information regarding an alibi.

Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: June 27, 2005, 03:36:40 AM »

Where did the information appear that Joran said if his mom had been home he wouldn't have sneaked out

That was the interview by Greta and jorans mom.  Jorans mom said

"I asked my son why he was out so late and she said that joran said "mom if you would have been home I never would have even thought about sneaking out"

she was trying to portray her son as a good boy but all she did was solidify what a jerk he was

It cracked me up that Anita said that, because the day before that interview, I had posted that *I bet* Joran wouldn't have acted the way he did towards Beth Twitty on Tuesday morning (3AM or whatever) during the confrontation if his mother had been home!  GTMA
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: June 27, 2005, 03:37:44 AM »

Where did the information appear that Joran said if his mom had been home he wouldn't have sneaked out

"I asked my son why he was out so late and she said that joran said "mom if you would have been home I never would have even thought about sneaking out"

she was trying to portray her son as a good boy but all she did was solidify what a jerk he was

It cracked me up that Anita said that, because the day before that interview, I had posted that *I bet* Joran wouldn't have acted the way he did towards Beth Twitty on Tuesday morning (3AM or whatever) during the confrontation if his mother had been home!  GTMA

He only kills people when mom goes on vacation.

bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:09 AM »

Interesting - if the Marriott is the last where are the fisherman's huts - I had asked that when I posted the original conjecture -  away from the Marriott but next door?

http://www.arubawindsurfing.com/center.html

The fishermen's huts are mentioned here.

And here is a link that shows the Aruba Boardsailing , Marriott, and the Holiday Inn. No scale provided.

http://www.aruba-apartments.com/location/
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:12 AM »

You guys need to look at these pictures.  It's the vacation of a couple on Aruba, but the photos are spectacular and show the fishermen's huts as well as the beach and the hotels.  

http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/Aruba05/Aruba05.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:52 AM »

Why isn't that in the travel brochure?

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: June 27, 2005, 03:42:18 AM »

That doesnt convince me that both of them were home. Im not saying shes lying I just think these kids are good at blowing smoke up their parents.

You got it.  And at twisting what other's say to their own purposes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1155 on: June 27, 2005, 03:43:11 AM »

Scary that I could read the twirp's mind.  (Great Twirp Minds Alike--as I mis-noted earlier, lol.)
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: June 27, 2005, 03:45:07 AM »

You guys need to look at these pictures.  It's the vacation of a couple on Aruba, but the photos are spectacular and show the fishermen's huts as well as the beach and the hotels.  

http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/Aruba05/Aruba05.html

Absolutely fabulous photos!!  What a beautiful island.   Thanks for the link.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: June 27, 2005, 03:45:08 AM »

Seriously, I think his mother is a significant filter for him as to what is right or wrong.  He doesn't seem to innately know or be able to judge for himself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: June 27, 2005, 03:47:25 AM »

Quote from: "Tiptoes"

lol

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: June 27, 2005, 03:47:45 AM »

Quote from: "Tiptoes"

Make a note to contact the Aruba Travel Authority about modifying the brochure.  We have some pics around here, don't we...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.